No announcement yet.

Why was the SLIMBOX ROM Deleted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have people been successful upgrading using Burn Card Maker? Or does one have to use the USB Burning Tool every time?

Thanks

Comment

I do everything with Burn Card Maker method.

Comment

It just wouldn't reflash for me with a microSD card so I gave up and used a USB cable. I use CoreElec in addition to Android and the one regression I see from v8 is that the HDMI handshake seems to be failing when I reboot from CE into Android, requiring me to turn my TV (4K LG OLED) off and on again

Comment

Anybody know how to get miracast working on this s905x3 boxes? I am in love with samsung dex and it works via miracast protocol. Any help would be appreciated. I extracted the miracast files from a box that it works in but it just crashes on mine.

Sent from my iT-KSA0003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi using version 7 and a white frame keeps flashing rapidly on and off like a screenshot anybody any idea what's causing this?

Comment

Hello friends! Can anyone recommend the most stable version of ATV slimbox to date? Thank you very much and greetings!

Comment

Followed the thread..so why it is been deleted??

Comment

bark I think it depends on what you are going to flash..I am using SlimBox ATV version 10.2 on the X96S Tv stick and I think its real stable, was using version 9 on it.

Comment

Thank you very much Masher! But I did something wrong and my box was completely dead ... Is there any way to revive it from SD card? Best regards!

Comment

You should first tell us more about your box, what kind is it?....was it dead and you tried to revive it with Slimbox Rom?...

I have only flashed several boxes both ways with SD Card & USB Burning tool..I am not sure but there maybe a way to revive it using TWRP, don't quote me on that, there are many guys here who are really smart when it comes to this kind of problem

Comment

Thanks masher! I managed to save it using project slimbox 8. It is a beautiful firmware! I just have to solve a problem with the remote control, when I turn off the box (x96) I can't turn it back on. Best regards!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X