Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darko150 View Post
    #abdullah
    Does this newest rom have the top notification bar that can be dropped like in a cell phone?
    Is the problem by updating Supersu solved?
    What more are the improvements?
    Thanks
    No notification bar unfortunately.

This version came without Supersu pre-installed and I havent bothered downlaoding it either.

I havent noticed any significant changes from the previous version, but then again I hardly had time to use the previous version before it broke.

Comment

Can anyone please recommend an app to temporarily unroot that is not going to cause my box to crash?

Comment

Originally posted by androidbill View Post
        Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by abdullah View Post
          Hi everyone!

So I got my R-TV S10 a few days ago and just after a few hours of playing with it I opened SU and got the boot loop.

After trying to flash the firmware about 5 times and kept getting the "Get Key Failed" error I contacted the seller and he sent me the following link containing latest firmware (9377_mac_jiami_20171213), USB Burning Tool (v2.1.2) and a quick video guide.

It was up & running in a few minutes!

Find the link below, hope it saves someone alot of time.
          I tried your suggestion but also if the programming end succesfully (it does also with he other version on cinafonini of december 2017) nothing succed when I plug tv box into the TV. But if I restore any of previous version the TV Box works perfectly. Any suggestion

Comment

Where can I get the new firmware can,t seem to find it here or the links don,t work for me , also can I use a flash drive or ad to flash it thanks for your time

Comment

Working...
            X