No announcement yet.

[Firmware] R-TV BOX S10 KODI 17.4 ANDROID 7.1 4K TV BOX FIRMWARE 20170720

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20170801. Was what i updated to with stock 722 there is no update so seems maybe a new version is out but not on this one
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Anyone tried to run this box in a multi-user mode? I can add multiple Google profiles, but there seems to be no way to allow users to log on to different accounts. Trying to limit access for my kids.

Comment

Hmmmm i try in bit. I think you have to set up users first?
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

So ok seems another update out there sone place confirmed this one last on I downloaded from stock was newer. 20170801 was date on it.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
            Hmmmm i try in bit. I think you have to set up users first?
            I did, so I can see 3 profiles under user profiles (one for me, one for my wife, one for my kids). But there seems to be no way to choose which profile to use when logging in or even after logging in.

Comment

Think you have to set pin or pattern for each

Comment

Confirmed this firmware works on h96 pro plus ddr4...

Comment

Think you have to set pin or pattern for each
                  Thanks, but have you actually tried? I mean, I don't even know into which profile I'm currently logged in. I send this question to GeekBuying and the response was that multi-profile use is not supported. I'm wondering whether the person who replied actually knew or just said so. Thinking of selling the device, mostly because of the multi-user issue.

Comment

Just playing with it now. Its most likeky turned off in build prop.

Heres a handy one though.

Comment

Hi Scooter ,

i saw your Post34 , does it work well , then i can suggest it to User badster , so he has another

choise for his Box H96Pro+ DDR4 .

Thanks

gefattern

Comment

Just playing with it now. Its most likeky turned off in build prop.

Heres a handy one though.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....apps.switchme
                        Yes, I saw this one, but it requires root access and the app description seems to indicate that it's a bit involved. Don't really want to mess it up. The most silly thing is that it's available in Android since, I think, version 6. When I bought it, it did not even cross my mind that it would be disabled. Why R-TV, why?

Comment

Actually from lollipop and no idea why they did. If we had access to the notifications setting at top would be able to install few things but thats not there either.

Gaffer... Yes I had stock that updated to that didnt pull it off device and now on 724. But this firmware also work on the h96 so Iam thinking it should be vis versa for the s10 that mean h96 work on it too just testing that now. (hope no brick but never know lmao.)

Comment

I'm trying to download new firmware into box, but box is not recognized. I don't see any Recover button, nor in software nor at box. Could help me anyone?

Comment

Open calculator write "phi sign 318" antal find phi on phone lets say its a & then i should look like &318 where the & is phi

Comment

i cant find 7.22 link anywone

Comment

Working...
                                X