Clear All

Firmware Update H96 PRO TV DONGLE S912

As Found:

Not tested as yet
    H96 PRO ANDROID 7.1.1 AMLOGIC S912 TV DONGLE FIRMWARE UPDATE 20180120
    Files included in this Archive

http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file...e_20180120.rar

Source blog.geekbuying

Glad to share the firmware for H96 Pro KODI 17.3 4K TV Dongle.

PC Flash Firmware

File name:

aml_7.1_s912_q8723bs-H96PROmini_KDMC_mac-20170810

The burning tool and flash tutorial are all included in the firmware pack.

Blog.geekbuying
    Last edited by trebor; 03-22-2018, 02:15.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

hi trebor, It is possible to have, Firmware for version ( H96 2G/16G tv dongle ) ?

Link : https://www.gearbest.com/tv-stick-dongle/pp_679587.html

I can not find it, thank you in advance.

Comment

Should be same i think, unless different hardware
      But on the list incase
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I am trying to burn this firmware to SD card using the Amlogic burn card maker, but it crashes right off the bat. Does this image have to be flashed using the USB burn tool? Do I absolutely need to get a usb-a to usb-a male cable to flash this?

Comment

Hi Guys. Just wanted to chime in and confirm that the new firmware works. Used USB Burn tool 2.0.8 which I downloaded off the net. The included USB Burn Tool in the link above was the installed version and not a .exe installer. I did have to get the license file from the file above to copy to the license folder of the USB Burn Tool I downloaded from the net. Thank you trebor for finding this and sharing. Glad to say I'm up and running again. Cheers!
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

• trebor
            trebor commented
            Editing a comment
            Good to see, glad it all worked out

hun-chan I did not get to try it with Amlogic Burn Card maker. I did just make my own USB-A to USB-A by finding some old mice I had lying around, cutting off their ends and just connecting the wires together. Red to Red, Black to Black, White to White, Green to Green (yellow in my case). Whats important is after you make the cable, use a continuity tester from a voltage meter to make sure there are no short circuits and Pin 1 = Pin 1, Pin 2 = Pin 2, etc. Good luck!!! Oh and lastly, I did not have to connect the power adapter to the TV Stick while I was flashing it. It ran totally off my laptops USB power. Hope this helps.

Comment

hi all, I confirm the firmware (H96 Pro TV Dongle 2/8) is compatible to (H96 Pro TV Dongle 2/16)

For those who want to have fun, there is the firmware (Sunvell T95Z), fully compatible with the wifi :

Link : http://www.filefactory.com/file/1mfh...%3B6330-v6.rar

website : http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...-tv-box-4.html

Comment

hi all, I confirm the firmware (H96 Pro TV Dongle 2/8) is compatible to (H96 Pro TV Dongle 2/16)

For those who want to have fun, there is the firmware (Sunvell T95Z), fully compatible with the wifi :

Link : http://www.filefactory.com/file/1mfh...%3B6330-v6.rar

Comment

After connecting the H96 Pro dongle to my PC USB Burn tool 2.0.8 detects the device properly, but when I try to select the image file I always get the error "Parse burning image fail." I have copied the license files to the installation directory and downloaded the image multiple times to rule out the possibility of a corrupted download. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by hun-chan View Post
                  After connecting the H96 Pro dongle to my PC USB Burn tool 2.0.8 detects the device properly, but when I try to select the image file I always get the error "Parse burning image fail." I have copied the license files to the installation directory and downloaded the image multiple times to rule out the possibility of a corrupted download. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
                  Same problem here. Any idea to solve it?

Comment

I was able to get the Sunvell T95Z firmware running using Burn Card Maker, but the wifi performance is much poorer than with the stock firmware. S'pose I'll continue to try to get USB Burn tool to work with the stock image.

Comment

Okay, I just discovered the solution to the "Parse burning image fail" error! The name of the folder containing the image contains Chinese characters, but the tool will not accept these in the path name. Just delete these characters or move the image to another folder and it should work.

Comment

Originally posted by cocacola5373 View Post
                        Hi Guys. Just wanted to chime in and confirm that the new firmware works. Used USB Burn tool 2.0.8 which I downloaded off the net. The included USB Burn Tool in the link above was the installed version and not a .exe installer. I did have to get the license file from the file above to copy to the license folder of the USB Burn Tool I downloaded from the net. Thank you trebor for finding this and sharing. Glad to say I'm up and running again. Cheers!
                        Hello mate.

Is wronk license file reason of "Get Key Failed" when i pressed Start??

Comment

Hi all, there is a CUSTOMROM for (H96 Pro TV Dongle 2/16) ?

Comment

• trebor
                            trebor commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Soon as in a week maybe less maybe more ;-)

Coming soon in two flavors Normal and ATV....

Click image for larger version

Name:	aa.png
Views:	1810
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	670079Click image for larger version

Name:	bb.png
Views:	1908
Size:	212.6 KB
ID:	670080
                          treboR
                          Please consider
                          Donating to Freaktab