Firmware Update H96 PRO TV DONGLE S912

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello guys.

I have installed t95z firmware on my h95 pro dongle. All seems to work fine except bluetooth which I need for sound and touchscreen signall ( want to use h96 on pioneer appradio 2 with arunchained app installed as in car entertiment) Looking for alternative firmware becouse h96 stock android does not boot when connected to radio hdmi ( works fine on home tv)

Is there any other alternative to h96pro dongle than T95z one??
    On that one privided in that topic all functions including wifi works fine. Bluetooth is onlyy one issue. Thanks

Comment

Hi guys, I'm looking for the official stock firmware for H96 Pro TV Dongle 2GB 16GB
      What is the latest official firmware? no custom

Comment

Originally posted by ajaxx View Post
        Hi guys, I'm looking for the official stock firmware for H96 Pro TV Dongle 2GB 16GB
        This one here is for the 2/8 GB version but it is also integrated into the 2/16 GB as well. Hope this helps

Comment

I came across this link, maybe this is what you're looking for
          Latest H96 Pro TV Dongle Firmware Download Android 7.1.1 This firmware is for H96 Pro TV Dongle with Amlogic S912 as CPU and 2GB RAM + 8 GB ROM

Comment

many thanks
            so both firmware are compatible with the 2g / 16g model, right?
            but have they been tested?

Comment

I haven't tested it so i can't say. However Moulin1980 said earlier that they are:

Originally posted by Moulin1980 View Post
              hi all, I confirm the firmware (H96 Pro TV Dongle 2/8) is compatible to (H96 Pro TV Dongle 2/16)

For those who want to have fun, there is the firmware (Sunvell T95Z), fully compatible with the wifi :

Link : http://www.filefactory.com/file/1mfh...%3B6330-v6.rar

Comment

ok ... today the h96 dongle has arrived ... but I would like to change the launcher.
                unfortunately every laumcher I try to open stops by itself and does not start.
                is there a way to eliminate the "tv style" launcher and install another?
                dongle is rooted.

Comment

ok ... today the h96 dongle has arrived ... but I would like to change the launcher.
                  unfortunately every laumcher I try to open stops by itself and does not start.
                  is there a way to eliminate the "tv style" launcher and install another?
                  dongle is rooted.

hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by urbanman2004 View Post
                    what would be the help? change rom?
                    no no ..... too risky
                    another useful thing would be to be able to control the dongle with the smartphone!
                    Are there free applications that allow you to use the dongle with your smartphone?
                    I tried some, but they did not work!

Comment

what would be the help?
                      Did you read what I had linked in my previous comment because that's where I addressed my solution to your problem

Comment

Originally posted by urbanman2004 View Post

Did you read what I had linked in my previous comment because that's where I addressed my solution to your problem
                        yes, but it's about installing a rom, and that's not good for me ..... I do not want to risk the dongle's brick

Comment

yes, but it's about installing a rom, and that's not good for me ..... I do not want to risk the dongle's brick
                          Well I couldn't find any other solution, which performing the flash instantly resolved the problem I was having. It really isn't that hard to do. If you need further instructions on how to flash a rom you can PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnetta
                            Can anyone know where I can find the latest original H96 Pro Dongle firmware from September ?
                            You could've read a few comments above yours to find your answer

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnetta

my friend thanks for your support but in the previous comments there is the penultimate firmware that of August I look for the last one that September seems already to have written because there is one more recent but I can not find it in round ......
                              Latest (most recent) one is from Aug, 8/10/2017 to be exact

Comment

I can't use the LG TV remote with HDMI CEC. I have switched on this function in Settings bur nothing... anyone try CEC work?

Comment

Working...
                                X