Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(ROM) Minixfreak_OS S912 May25/2019 ""NEW""

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    (ROM) Minixfreak_OS S912 May25/2019 ""NEW""

    Minixfreak OS Changelog

    Bases:
    -S905W Based off TX3 Mini L firmware
    -S905X Based off TX7 firmware
    -S912 Based off Z6 firmware
    -S912 LPDDR Based TX92 firmware

    Features:
    -AndroidTV OS
    -TWRP installed
    -Optimized Bluetooth and Wifi Drivers
    -Voice Search Added
    -Picture In Picture Added
    -Google Assistant Added
    -External Broadcom Bluetooth Added
    -GamePad Support Added (PS,Xbox etc)
    -Init.d Tweaked to the max
    -Build.prop Tweaks
    -Amazing Themed Icons and wallpapers
    -S912 opengl 3.2 Support Added
    -Amcodec Added

    Fixes:
    -Wifi disconnect fixed
    -Codecs fixed and optimized
    -Various crashes when using certain apps
    -Wifi not detecting mostly Fixed

    Tips&Info
    - Faster boot time
    -Extremely tested tweaks(Some Interfeared with each other) Works amazing now
    -Added Airscreen app (Chromecast alternative)
    -Added ES File Explorer Pro
    -Added STBEMU Pro
    -Added Darkmedia IPTV APP (Works amazing Only English tho) Please sign up for it on https://darkmedia.tv/ Truly Amazing Iptv, Also It updates through playstore automatically when update is available
    -I Put a lot of time into the firmware and hope everyone likes it ?, I cant please everyone with every single device out there? some devices are different and ppl have to face that ? its mostly universal firmware but not completely.

    Thanks Everyone who supported me
    I try not to accept donations with cash itself but people actually sending me the box to develop for , Rockchip and S905X2 will come soon ? Stay Tuned

    Downloads:

    Coming soon

    #2
    Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
    Minixfreak OS Changelog

    Bases:
    -S905W Based off TX3 Mini L firmware
    -S905X Based off TX7 firmware
    -S912 Based off Z6 firmware
    -S912 LPDDR Based TX92 firmware

    Features:
    -AndroidTV OS
    -TWRP installed
    -Optimized Bluetooth and Wifi Drivers
    -Voice Search Added
    -Picture In Picture Added
    -Google Assistant Added
    -External Broadcom Bluetooth Added
    -GamePad Support Added (PS,Xbox etc)
    -Init.d Tweaked to the max
    -Build.prop Tweaks
    -Amazing Themed Icons and wallpapers
    -S912 opengl 3.2 Support Added
    -Amcodec Added

    Fixes:
    -Wifi disconnect fixed
    -Codecs fixed and optimized
    -Various crashes when using certain apps
    -Wifi not detecting mostly Fixed

    Tips&Info
    - Faster boot time
    -Extremely tested tweaks(Some Interfeared with each other) Works amazing now
    -Added Airscreen app (Chromecast alternative)
    -Added ES File Explorer Pro
    -Added STBEMU Pro
    -Added Darkmedia IPTV APP (Works amazing Only English tho) Please sign up for it on https://darkmedia.tv/ Truly Amazing Iptv, Also It updates through playstore automatically when update is available
    -I Put a lot of time into the firmware and hope everyone likes it ?, I cant please everyone with every single device out there? some devices are different and ppl have to face that ? its mostly universal firmware but not completely.

    Thanks Everyone who supported me
    I try not to accept donations with cash itself but people actually sending me the box to develop for , Rockchip and S905X2 will come soon ? Stay Tuned

    Downloads:

    Coming soon
    Wow....you keep them coming fast! Great and will try soon (and of course report my findings!)
    Thanks for your work

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by ZeroZorro View Post
      Wow....you keep them coming fast! Great and will try soon (and of course report my findings!)
      Thanks for your work
      builds are uploading right now will upload the links when its all updated

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

        builds are uploading right now will upload the links when its all updated
        Nice!
        One short question and maybe slightly off topic but while waiting to download ;+)

        Do you know if Netflix Android TV will work on this? Search whole internet (well, almost and skipped the dark web) but can't find a solution to use just the cursors on my remote for navigation.
        Wife and kids are having a hard time although I have a fly mouse remote.
        Till know I only managed to install an (obviously obsolete) modded APK which had to many bugs....any clues?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by ZeroZorro View Post
          Nice!
          One short question and maybe slightly off topic but while waiting to download ;+)

          Do you know if Netflix Android TV will work on this? Search whole internet (well, almost and skipped the dark web) but can't find a solution to use just the cursors on my remote for navigation.
          Wife and kids are having a hard time although I have a fly mouse remote.
          Till know I only managed to install an (obviously obsolete) modded APK which had to many bugs....any clues?
          custom roms dont have lv1 widevine which is google certification .... if someone can crack it then it would but until then no

          Comment


            #6
            Well everything is working real well down here on my Minix u9 h video quality grate no lagging changing channels fast. nice I like the wallpaper in the design thank you Minix freaks and the poison team for this bill everything is working great here no modification on this one. If it's not broke don't fix. it satify on this bill

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post
              Well everything is working real well down here on my Minix u9 h video quality grate no lagging changing channels fast. nice I like the wallpaper in the design thank you Minix freaks and the poison team for this bill everything is working great here no modification on this one. If it's not broke don't fix. it satify on this bill
              Glad u like it ... I did extreme testing ... on my other builds certain tweaks interfere with others I build this from the ground up ... hope u like it ...

              Comment


                #8
                Did I miss something cause the DL-link not available yet for me or did antonio6o6 used a backdoor ;-) ?
                No hurry, just wondering

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by ZeroZorro View Post
                  Did I miss something cause the DL-link not available yet for me or did antonio6o6 used a backdoor ;-) ?
                  No hurry, just wondering
                  Lol....nevermind....I found the 'backdoor' myself ;-)

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by ZeroZorro View Post
                    Lol....nevermind....I found the 'backdoor' myself ;-)
                    Download kinks working ... What are u talking about backdoor?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

                      Download kinks working ... What are u talking about backdoor?
                      Well, in this thread (912) I see no DLlinks, but I went to 905 thread and followed that Mega-link to find 912 ROM :-)

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I flashed my H96pro+ wirh S912. Img
                        Everything boot up okay and on 1st boot it start installing usual app in the background.

                        However, i failed to get into recovery mode.
                        I have tried key cmd in terminal:
                        boot recovery

                        I also tried TV Boot form google play store.

                        Both endup hanging in Boot logo.

                        Can others please help to confirm the issue?
                        Thanks.
                        Last edited by muncheno; 05-29-2019, 08:23.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by muncheno View Post
                          I flashed my H96pro+ wirh S912. Img
                          Everything boot up okay and on 1st boot it start installing usual app in the background.

                          However, i failed to get into recovery mode.
                          I have tried key cmd in terminal:
                          boot recovery

                          I also tried TV Boot form google play store.

                          Both endup hanging in Boot logo.

                          Can others please help to confirm the issue?
                          Thanks.
                          someone else confirm .....? this would be an easy fix anyways

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Hi minixfreak

                            just flashed this one and let ggogle play update the apps and then installed a few others including TVBOOT and rebooted into recovery and all i get is boot loop as well.


                            update

                            i pulled power cable from sunvell T95Z plus 2/16Gb and it booted as normal but terminal or tvboot just gives minixfreak os screen for me
                            Last edited by chenzen666; 05-29-2019, 13:13.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by chenzen666 View Post
                              Hi minixfreak

                              just flashed this one and let ggogle play update the apps and then installed a few others including TVBOOT and rebooted into recovery and all i get is boot loop as well
                              Okay will fix soon and reupload s912 build

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X