Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not working on me. my box is searching for am6_dce

Comment

Who has it? The solution to properly loading of twrp zip by Chad megandanzz? https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/r...905x2.3974865

I go through the process so seldom, and this year past? ... Well I can Also claim the stressors so far This year too. We have Bolsheviks in the ppl's house now. Insurance pd up?
      Anyways, I forget the trick than gets me there. First shot.
      UGOOS rep said they use it, or run it no issues. Though would Not provide a copy, or version ID. ...So,there's that?
      I'm think it's not too picky with regard to location or starting with clean 1st level directory.
      BUT With stock recovery in place, and doing the flash, it may (probably) never go. BUT because of the new encryption, And that the install script is soo much more detailed and lengthy... I am kinda worried I'll miss a couple of sequences and / or protocol commands & /or leave a couple in the script, and looped d'Boot, stuck in SuksVille...
      But wait, it comes to me now, say yea or nay, this is where the zipped backup of stk recoery comes in handy !?? AT least I s/b able to get going again. Sounds about right?,
      For a Fail. DO I have my concerns about right? And What am I missing here? Throw me a bone, anyone? ...@mo123 ? Guest ?

Advanced Thanks!

?????@mo123, Ithrew your hat in the ring, for testing, You were higlhly recommended. With the exception, you care Not for the Team Winn boys. I said, Device specific~
      they could not do better by or for their brand. You may want to drop a chat with Becky, if you're so interested
      0.4.0 firmware is a release candidate! IS available available via OTA for device! Why is dual boot zip close in size, but the 7z burn .img is huge by comparison??

Changes announce in coming v.0.4.0eng:

1. Added screenshot mode setting for video (experimental)
      2. Added experimental video codec fixes as option (playback settings):
      - improved work of Steam Link video streams with hardware encoding on AMD GPUs
      - fixed reboots when rewinding or switching IPTV channels frequently
      3. Added deinterlacing method setting (playback settings). May be useful for fixing color jerking problem on IPTV sports channels
      4. Fixed rotation of 4k video
      5. Some improves of system automatic frame rate function
      6. Removed auto best dolby vision setting. Added new descriptions
      7. The volume is now automatically set to maximum when enable CEC volume control
      8. Improves of CEC volume control
      9. Added PCM channels volume level setting
      10. Improved audio passthrough support for TVs
      11. Improved fix of return of hdmi sound parameters after listening to multi-channel PCM audio
      12. Fixed resetting of setting "pass-through sound for hardware audio decoder" with HDMI hotplug event
      13. Reworked USB audio settings. Now can choose sound and microphone device
      14. Added Voice input application setting
      15. Added USB 3.0 port speed setting
      16. Added USB accessory mode support
      17. Added experimental option to fix false double taps (input devices settings)
      18. Added setting for allowing swipes for showing system bars
      19. Added volume bar settings (position and color)
      20. Added HDMI audio mode message window
      21. Added display mode and sound change message window settings
      22. Now display mode and sound change message window can be called by double pressing of Menu button
      23. Display mode and sound change message window disabled by default
      24. Reworked hardware monitor settings
      25. Improved some hardware monitor functions
      26. Added ability show hardware monitor as window (can be hidden/shown by triple pressing of Menu button)
      27. Added settings for hardware monitor window
      28. Added new functions to hardware monitor:
      - HDR mode
      - HDMI audio mode
      - uptime
      29. Removed Fireasy support
      30. Enabled Ugoos Remote Server by default
      31. Ugoos Remote Server changes:
      - added hardware information menu support
      - added QR-code to download client
      - added ability to enable/disable
      - fixed some connection problems
      32. Removed not brand IR power up keycodes
      33. Updated Magisk
      34. Some other system changes

? AM6 v.0.4.0 ROMs ** https://mega.nz/folder/v59izZiC#fFZnQ1nb1uRXQbxKnu0hZw **
      Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

camera app is still crashing on video mode when using external usb webcam. any fix?

Comment

How to update Magisk 21.4 to 22.0?
          Any idea?
          Last edited by Duvel; 02-27-2021, 21:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Duvel View Post
            How to update Magisk 21.4 to 22.0?
            Any idea?
            Probably need to use v0.4.0 firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Probably need to use v0.4.0 firmware.
              Hi mo,

I use 0.4.0 Firmware, this has Magisk 21.4 inside.
              But updating to 22.0 still fails.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Are you using Kodi 19 Final since Kodi 18 had some freezing problems with 4K videos?

Id like to thank you again. This here solved all of my audio problems

I dont keep track of these releases that are not on the play store, so i missed this one

Comment

Hi mo,

Did you try to install the latest Magisk app and then manually patch the boot.img in Magisk?
                  You can flash single images on a PC like the boot.img with

or fastboot commands through adb.

On some devices Magisk v22 gives bootloops so you must use the newer Canary builds.

Comment

Hi mo,

>> What's the notice for the failure?

Through ugoos 3.9.1, I have latest M mgr, with upgrading to v22Magisk, it is hidden, and inherented all prior settings available and showing. EXCEPT not actually being able to enter, and view or use M's su functions.
                    The app reports: "unknown SU in place, please remove" ...it took a while to find in: data. bin ...I think? Please direct me as to where to expect it.
                    But it refuses any manipulation at all: remove, move, renaming, plus anything I thought of.

mo123 I looked at various updates and scripts attached to them, but I barely know what I'm looking at, they seem to be pretty locked down, to the point of only allowing sequential upgrades, and ???no rolling back - unless it's a Full Wipe. Anybody else read it the same?

What's this say about loading/ flashing my custom recovery? STK Is good, basic and primitive by comparison. More useless now, as I've experienced.
                    Anybody see a mod to the update script to affect the changes needed to accept a recovery partition modification?
                    What about a user script?
                    What about a boot partition flash? Wouldn't that put twrp ahead of normal system checks? What are the dangers of this, or should something else follow behind a boot flash?
                    ??... All ears here!

Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

any fix on external usb webcam support?

Comment

• mo123
                        mo123 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Make and model of the webcam?
                        Did you take a logcat and send it to Ugoos support?

Yeah I already sent multiple logcat to ugoos support. but they don't take any action. recently this their reply. I tested it on generic webcams and logitech webcams , they are all not working on fb messenger and video recording crashes the camera app

Comment

I have a non-Ugoos Dual Boot system using CEEMMC tool from CoreELEC (I don't want to have to re-do my Android install from scratch again by loading the Ugoos Dual Boot Firmware which requires complete re-flash)
                        This Process has always worked until I just updated to 0.4.0
                        Open CE
                        Run CEEMMC from Putty
                        CEEMMC recognizes the CE partition and asks what you want to do
                        Select & execute Save CE to SD Card
                        Reboot to SD Card
                        Run CEEMMC again from Putty
                        Select & Execute Remove CE from EMMC partition
                        Remove SD Card & Reboot to Android
                        Update Android to latest version
                        Reinstall SD card and boot to CE
                        Run EMMC from Putty
                        Install CE as Dual Boot on EMMC

Now - that looks like a lot, but it's really not that inefficient and I've done this multiple times without any hiccups
                        It normally completes this with zero issues
                        This time however - after the upgrade to v0.4.0 (I actually upgraded to 0.3.9, then 0.3.9.1 then 0.4.0) - it all appeared to be going according to plan at the 're-install to EMMC' stage - to all extents it looks like it is successfully writing to the new partition and completes the process and instructs to reboot: but it reboots to Android. And if I re-install the CE SD Card and run CEEMMC again, it would normally see the CE partition and offer choices as to what you want CEEMMC to do - however it says no CE partition found and gives option again for install to EMMC

SO - any ideas what is preventing this from writing and how can I overcome that?

Comment

its encrypted. try the dual

Comment

Originally posted by Adware View Post
                            . try the dual
                            The point was not to lose my existing Android config - and what changed in one of the recent versions to prevent what was perfectly do-able up until now?
                            Don't want to go through loading all my apps and configs from scratch.
                            Is there a way to save my current android set-up and transfer it to what will be a new version without completely overwriting the whole EMMC again?

Comment

Originally posted by DEcosse View Post
                              The point was not to lose my existing Android config - and what changed in one of the recent versions to prevent what was perfectly do-able up until now?
                              Don't want to go through loading all my apps and configs from scratch.
                              Is there a way to save my current android set-up and transfer it to what will be a new version without completely overwriting the whole EMMC again?
                              Tried Titanium Backup?

Comment

Working...
                              X