X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kenan___ View Post
    Hello. many thanks for your work.
    I want to install your software on my device. but can I go back to the original software later? Do I have to contact beelink to go back to the original software? Thank you

bellink gt king.
    Hello,
    yes you can go back the same way you put this on your box. You would just need to match up your serial number with the proper ROM. Same goes when you get ROM from Beelink's site directly.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

good morning, i use a rii mini i8 touchpant for your rom, it works fine, but it doesn't work back, so press esc and turn back (or when i open the sidebar with the tools i can't go back to the homepage ). what can I do? is there any application that does it or does it?

Comment

Anyone has a suggestion or idea how we can copy/paste with ATV9 on Beelink GT King? Looks like this does not work.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
          yes you can go back the same way you put this on your box. You would just need to match up your serial number with the proper ROM. Same goes when you get ROM from Beelink's site directly.
          Thank you,

Alvatech
          thanks for the answer. Is there a tutorial for reinstalling the original software? I'm a novice and I don't know how to do it.

Comment

Guys, since nobody asked it before, I have a question.

Does this ROM support chromecast? I'd like to buy a new tv box, but one of my requirement is to have a chromecast feature. (Yes, Miracast and aircast will not do)
            I assume this will not work since AFAIK chromecast need a specific certification..

Also, what bugs that this ROM have (especially in the recent version)? In early version it seems some applications are not working (based on previous post)

Comment

Originally posted by Famous View Post

Does this ROM support chromecast? I'd like to buy a new tv box, but one of my requirement is to have a chromecast feature. (Yes, Miracast and aircast will not do)
              I assume this will not work since AFAIK chromecast need a specific certification..

Also, what bugs that this ROM have (especially in the recent version)? In early version it seems some applications are not working (based on previous post)
              Chromecast does NOT work on this box or any box that is NOT Google certified, that I am aware of.
              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by Famous View Post

This box isn't certified like clarkss12 had mentioned, so this is why a lot of these issues are still there. If you read my reply to that post this still applies. Not only on my ROM but all ROM's for this box since it is not certified. These are not really bugs but actual limitation of the software / hardware. Your best bet is to go with something like the Nvidia Shield, but if you read their forums they also don't have a perfect box. But I'm sure there is a lot less issues.
                Thank you,

Alvatech
                Last edited by ALVATECH; 02-03-2020, 22:06.

Comment

bonjour j'ai une beelink gt king, netflix ne fonctionne pas certains contenu très peu fonctionne normalement, d'autres font beuguer le système avec trait vert freeze puis reboot de la box. Recu d origine j'ai changé la rom en Alvatech mais toujours le même pb...

avez vous une solution merci d'avance !!
                  Last edited by Badi; 02-04-2020, 12:16.

Comment

• ALVATECH
                    ALVATECH commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I had to use google translate kind of difficult to understand. Please translate your post in English next time. It sounds to me with what I understood that you had issues with stock and my ROM when you try to play Neflix. You're getting a green line through your screen and then it reboots. I think your box may be faulty if it acts like this on stock ROM too. You might get a hold of your vendor.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech

Hey alvatech,

I just loaded the latest version on my B922, all works great. Actually, so great, that its basically as fast my new shield pro.

I've yet to find any bugs for my usage of the box. Awesome, awesome work!

In fact, you fixed the following things:

Emby now loads in tv mode without issue instead of having to use mobile mode like before

Voice search now works in plex (that was huge for me).

Android tv remote control now works from my phone. That was also huge for me!

So overall, awesome, awesome work!

However, a couple things unrelated to your rom.

1) the microphone on the beelink remote is engaged when you press the microphone, this can cause some issue in certain apps. The shield activates the microphone without havinf that button pressed. I think its a limitation of the remote. Do you have any voice remotes that may work without having to press the button to engage as it brings up google assistant? Any help would be awesome!

2) in plex, the new video player doesnt work, but it never worked in the stock firmware. This isnt just a beelink issue, a lot of boxes like the mi box cant load it as well. Do you have any idea what causes this? Next, this was an issue before as well (and a plex limitation i think or an android os problem) but it cant load any videos/movies with 7.1 audio (every other audio stream works fine)(the shield can run the 7.1, so may be a codec problem? But not sure)

So the only issues i found have nothing to do with you, and that is just amazing. I cant get over how amazing this runs. It runs a lot faster than stock beelink software, so thank you for your excellent work!!

Comment

Extra Tips Section...

Tip (1.)
                    PLACEMENT HOLDER*****
                    MAGISK INSTALL & HOW TO PASS SAFETYNET.

Tip (2.)
                    INSTALL SUPERSU / ROOT MANAGER
                    • Download the patch here.Then put this patch somewhere you know, like an SD Card.
                    • Reboot into Recovery (TWRP) by using the Power Menu App or holding in the reset button on the box while powering it up.
                    • Next install the patch. If you receive an error such as: mount: failed to mount then just go back and re-run the patch one more time without restarting your box it will work successfully the 2nd time.
                    • Once you've installed the patch, reboot your box and enjoy!
                    Notes:
                    I have tried this on this ROM only, not any other ROM's so please only ask for help if you installed this on this ROM only. I do not make or support this app.

Tip (3.)
                    OTHER TIPS COMING SOON....
                    Installing AFRd Auto Frame Rate Deamon greatly improves video and iptv experience.
                    The apk is provided by Andrey Zabolotnyi anpaza on github https://github.com/anpaza/afrd and the apk is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ma6...KWUAv1Y5o/view
                    The device must be rooted as I understand for the deamon to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Cafpy90 View Post
                      Hey alvatech,

I just loaded the latest version on my B922, all works great. Actually, so great, that its basically as fast my new shield pro.

I've yet to find any bugs for my usage of the box. Awesome, awesome work!

In fact, you fixed the following things:

Emby now loads in tv mode without issue instead of having to use mobile mode like before

Voice search now works in plex (that was huge for me).

Android tv remote control now works from my phone. That was also huge for me!

So overall, awesome, awesome work!

However, a couple things unrelated to your rom.

1) the microphone on the beelink remote is engaged when you press the microphone, this can cause some issue in certain apps. The shield activates the microphone without havinf that button pressed. I think its a limitation of the remote. Do you have any voice remotes that may work without having to press the button to engage as it brings up google assistant? Any help would be awesome!

2) in plex, the new video player doesnt work, but it never worked in the stock firmware. This isnt just a beelink issue, a lot of boxes like the mi box cant load it as well. Do you have any idea what causes this? Next, this was an issue before as well (and a plex limitation i think or an android os problem) but it cant load any videos/movies with 7.1 audio (every other audio stream works fine)(the shield can run the 7.1, so may be a codec problem? But not sure)

So the only issues i found have nothing to do with you, and that is just amazing. I cant get over how amazing this runs. It runs a lot faster than stock beelink software, so thank you for your excellent work!!
                      Hello,
                      Thank you very much for all the positive feedback, I really appreciate it. Thanks for giving us all that detail. I know some people have used the G30s remotes and say it works really good. I think you only need to push the remotes mic button once then let go and it activates the mic. I personally don't use remotes with mic's much so I couldn't really recommend any. As for Plex I don't use my box for any of that. Best thing to do would be post a new thread or find a thread on that subject and ask questions there. As you mentioned it's not only with my ROM or this type of box, it also happens on the Mii boxes so I'm sure they're aware of the problem and maybe they'll get that fixed. Like I mentioned I would post a new thread for some additional help / info. I plan on releasing some new info very soon on the 2nd post of this thread that might be useful.
                      Thank you again,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello,
                        Thank you very much for all the positive feedback, I really appreciate it. Thanks for giving us all that detail. I know some people have used the G30s remotes and say it works really good. I think you only need to push the remotes mic button once then let go and it activates the mic. I personally don't use remotes with mic's much so I couldn't really recommend any. As for Plex I don't use my box for any of that. Best thing to do would be post a new thread or find a thread on that subject and ask questions there. As you mentioned it's not only with my ROM or this type of box, it also happens on the Mii boxes so I'm sure they're aware of the problem and maybe they'll get that fixed. Like I mentioned I would post a new thread for some additional help / info. I plan on releasing some new info very soon on the 2nd post of this thread that might be useful.
                        Thank you again,

Alvatech
                        Thank you!

I will look into a G30 and see what happens.

I wish plex would correct the issue.

Thanks again for your help!

Comment

Hello everyone,
                          I have now added some additional information to the 2nd post of this thread. Please read all the following information from the top of the "Extra Tips Section" to make sure you understand everything correctly. All information is taken as is. I will not be custom making or providing info for any other devices except for the custom work that is currently made now. So please do not ask.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello. I installed the software and was very satisfied. Thank you. a small request; As with the original software, can you add a ram cleaning button? I am sure it will be very useful. Thank you

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone arac?l???yla gönderildi

Comment

Originally posted by Kenan___ View Post
                              Hello. I installed the software and was very satisfied. Thank you. a small request; As with the original software, can you add a ram cleaning button? I am sure it will be very useful. Thank you

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone arac?l???yla gönderildi
                              Hello,
                              that would be an app. You can try to find a similar app on the Google play store or you can try to re-install the original Home Launcher from Beelink. I think here on Freaktab's forum you can find the Original Launcher or a modified one and you can add it back on to your box. But it will not work on Android TV OS. Only Standard Android OS
                              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Working...
                              X