This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
    Running your updated firmware today.......... Works fantastic...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aRmcecZeUw&t=10s
    I downloaded last night and will try to install today. Can you tell me if Titanium Backup or some other add on will keep my apps and settings? ATV is new for me, sorry.

Comment

v3.1 will be coming .... be smoother and will have tweaks including overclocked gpu for better performance .....

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
        v3.1 will be coming .... be smoother and will have tweaks including overclocked gpu for better performance .....
        Working perfectly now, thanks
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Does it have TWRP?
          If not, can you provide instructions on how to get it installed?

Comment

Hi minifreak,

I just tried your rom, it works great, there was no "q" bug for my keyboard using your rom, feeling pretty good. Thanks for the great work!

However, I still have some issue with audio passthrough, is it possible for you to check my post here?
            Update: [ROM] Beelink GTKing VolksWare by Sasvlad v.2.0_906P0 Hi, I present to you another ROM for this box. I've made 4 different ROM's for these boxes two for boxes starting with SN: 922X & SN:95X2 and another two for SN:B922 (English and Russian localization for each) Many thks to Beelink (https://forum.freaktab.com/mem

I found a file named aud_cap with a typo about Dolby_Digital, but I'm not able to modify that.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by luzhanyi View Post
              Hi minifreak,

I just tried your rom, it works great, there was no "q" bug for my keyboard using your rom, feeling pretty good. Thanks for the great work!
              ?
              However, I still have some issue with audio passthrough, is it possible for you to check my post here?
              Update: [ROM] Beelink GTKing VolksWare by Sasvlad v.2.0_906P0 Hi, I present to you another ROM for this box. I've made 4 different ROM's for these boxes two for boxes starting with SN: 922X & SN:95X2 and another two for SN:B922 (English and Russian localization for each) Many thks to Beelink (https://forum.freaktab.com/mem

I found a file named aud_cap with a typo about Dolby_Digital, but I'm not able to modify that.

Thanks!
              i can look into it

Comment

Thsi firmware add support for aditional gamepads? I try to instal DS4 controller, PS3 controler, Xbox controller and none of them are identified in bluetooth.
                i bought also this:

https://www.****.com/itm/USB-Adapter...72.m2749.l2649

But dont work also : (

Tks for your work regards.

Comment

This firmware add support for aditional gamepads? I try to instal DS4 controller, PS3 controler, Xbox controller and none of them are identified in bluetooth.
                  i bought also this:

But dont work also : (

Tks for your work regards.

Comment

Can I dual boot this from an SD card?

Comment

Originally posted by alimbada View Post
                      Can I dual boot this from an SD card?
                      yes.
                      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                        [ROM] POISON TV GT_KING & PRO V3.1

Changelog V3.1

-Nov 2 2019 Released
                        -Based on Beelink 906P0 Firmware
                        -AndroidTV Version
                        -Stock Recovery
                        -Optimized Systemui
                        -Overclocked Gpu
                        -Tweak System
                        -Fixed Iptv reboot issue
                        -Fixed Glitch in ui
                        -added even more remote layouts
                        -Fixed conflict of tweaks i had in previous versions
                        -Poison Themed
                        -Autoframerate App Added
                        -Rooted

Tips

-When allowing a permission in an app, it might shut down just restart and everything will be good to go (Not an Issue Just Design of it)
                        -Remember to pick the right version firmware for your model
                        -Always allow root permission for AFRD app for autoframe rate for smoother video playback

Screenshots
                        Image Screenshot-20191010-111144 hosted in ImgBB

Image Screenshot-20191010-111210 hosted in ImgBB

Image Screenshot-20191010-111241 hosted in ImgBB

Image Screenshot-20191010-111251 hosted in ImgBB

Link

GT KING
                        922X
                        http://www.mediafire.com/file/ypfr17..._V3.1.img/file

B922
                        http://www.mediafire.com/file/f5guuo..._V3.1.img/file

GT KING PRO
                        Rev1.0
                        http://www.mediafire.com/file/nm62kj..._V3.1.img/file

Rev2.0
                        http://www.mediafire.com/file/id0mt4..._V3.1.img/file

Please Leave comments or reviews would love to hear from everyone about my firmwares
                        What does the Rev 1.0 and Rev 2.0 mean for the Pro, and how do you know?
                        Last edited by Don_Pachuco; 11-14-2019, 03:31. Reason: Please delete. Double posted?

Comment

To me, version 3.1 seems "different" somehow. I got used to the original version, and don't get the Rev 1 and 2 things. I thought I had backed up my apps, but after I updated to the new and at least what feels different version, I can't even get them back.

If someone could explain what the Rev 1 and 2 is, that would be great.

Otherwise, is it possible to go back to the original version? The jury is still out on the 3.1, imho

Comment

clarkss12 did you notice anything "off", or is it just me? Also, since you have been here since the beginning of this thread, do you know the rev 1/2 thing? The box is too new to have a second version of it already.

Comment

minixfreak could you please explain the rev 1/2 thing? I cannot seem to get any answers here? Am I blocked or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Pachuco View Post
                                minixfreak could you please explain the rev 1/2 thing? I cannot seem to get any answers here? Am I blocked or something?
                                My understanding is that there are two versions. I am running this version >. POISONTV_GTKING_PRO_V3.1.img, for the original Pro. It is almost perfect, the only thing lacking is the HD audio passthrough, but that is not the fault of MinixFreak. Of course Netflix will not work in HD, but that is a given...........

I do suggest that the devs, add the Aptoid store app. I can't seem to get it added..........

Comment

Working...
                                X