[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate Nano & TVStock (Android TV) Nexus ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
    Did ya have a proper burial or just smash it with a hammer to put it out of your misery
    I put it back neatly in its box, having only opened it 24 hours earlier. My hope was that I could return it to Beelink, but that's looking more and more unlikely.

Comment

Ok, so at this point I'll wait for a new TVStock ROM, maybe for a some time you'll make new, perfect rom with androidTV for GT1 Ultimate.

For now I'll be work on Superceleron ROM .

Comment

Please help me, Magendanz, Superceleron, Minonano, Wojciech679, Jhonb. I do not know what to do.

My GT1 Ultimate 3G/32G (G912, not A912) did not upgrade to Android 7.1.1 using the firmware published at Freaktab by Beelink, so I decided to go back to 311M0 (9377 version). But this resulted in an unresponsive device (no TV signal out, no flashing with other firmwares, no recognition by Windows 7 when using a double USB cable). The only sign of life is the white light coming out when connected either to the mains or to a computer (using the double USB cable). After some forum reading I opened up the box, to find out that it features Samsung KLMBG4GEAC and Longsys LTM8830, as Magendanz's unit, which got fried earlier also upon attempted flashing with the 311M0 firmware.

Apparently the solution could be short-circuiting a certain pair of pins, and perhaps I could find the courage to try this, but the specific pair which worked so well for Jhonnie were reported by Magendanz to totally fry his unit, so I should avoid touching them. Does anybody know for sure which pair of pins should be short-circuited in a unit such as mine? Any other ideas?

Comment

Paco1944
          I have had exactly the same problem as you. Only solution for me was shorting the 2 pins as you said it. per Jhonnie. Mind you there is always a chance that you brick it further. in my case I had no other choice but to take the risk and luckily it worked.Good luck.

Comment

Thank you, Minonano. I will certainly try shortening Jhonnie's pins now that I know that this worked for you, if you confirm that your unit has also got the combination of Samsung KLMBG4GEAC and Longsys LTM8830 which proved so fatal for Magendanz.

Comment

yes same unit as yours and Magendanz.. Once recognized by Windows I installed the 313 from Beelink. Then now I am on 7.1. Make sure to use the USB burning tool as the sd card does not work. Check also Beelink website. Superceleron Rom nor did any of the custom roms work for me.

Comment

Hi, Minonano. Thank you very much for your valuable advice. I will try what you suggest as soon as possible (now I can't!), and will keep you posted about the results. Thanks a lot again.

Comment

Hi, Minonano. I did my best in following the suggested procedure, but nothing happened. The only change is that the only way to have the pilot light on is now connecting the mains. The connection via double USB cable to a computer no longer lits the pilot light. I will have to wait for some other solution. Nevertheless, I would like to thank you very cordially for your advice.

Comment

It is unfair for me to suggest to try it few times, I had to do it at least 10 times before I heard the sound. Please read the entire post on Beelink site and remember you are taking a risk.

Comment

Hi, when updated this rom to Android TV 7.1?

Comment

Hi Magendanz But this rom is for normal GT1 2Gb ram. Does it give the ultimate?
                      Best regards

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's based on the GT1_702N0 bootloader and kernel, which should work for the Ultimate too. The device tree includes 1G, 2G and 3G RAM configurations, but my Ultimate is bricked and so I just can't test it.

Ok I'll test and say tomorrow, Best regards

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'll have an update tomorrow, so you might want to wait a day.

Hello, there are some settings that does not have translation in language, I use the Portuguese language and it looks like another language.
                      Otherwise everything ok in both Gt1 and Gt1 Ultimate . Tomorrow I update to new ROM Best Regards
                      Andrew

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Cool! Thanks for confirming on GT1 Ultimate.
                    Working...
                    X