Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrcina2102 View Post
    https://youtu.be/-xP7Ew8M4l4

This is what's happening. Just to explain the vido. Sea I TV HDMI out signal goes in my AV Receiver in "BD" HDMI port. Picture is shown for a few seconds, and then it disappears. When i switch between ports on my AV receiver, picture gets back for a few seconds, and then it disappears again. My concern is that letter "H" (next to "BD") on receiver display is always present, that means that box is sending signal. If signal wouldn't exist, letter "A" would be shown instead "H". I also tried this with my LG TV. I connected it directly to a TV via HDMI cable, but same thing is happening.
    I see in the video you have the "HDCP key doesn't exist" pop up before the screen goes blank,

You need to contact Beelink & ask for a HDCP key

& or you could try this custom rom from superceleron with Removed HDCP key check

Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Guys, thank you so much for your help. I have sent email to Liuyan, and now i'm waiting for the answer.

Comment

For 103 firmware install. Box never the ask hdpc anymore
        im using 1st issue setup.exe
        MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Hi guys! It's me again Well, i've done everything you said, but i'm still getting "HDCP key doesn't exist" error. I have uploaded 3 pictures just to see what happend when i tried to insert OEM ROM with key.bin file. Everything went well until this number 17 in red square appeard. I'm pretty sure green android logo should appear instead that number, or am i missing something? I waited for 10 minutes after that 17 number appeared, but as nothing was happening, finally i gave up. I also tried to insert Superceleron ROM, but i got "not found kernel data length maybe forgeter open install image!" (you can see error on image i uploaded). Maybe some help with that? Thank you!
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

An OTA update to a newer revision 103MO_20170425-1430 firmware is available. Had to unmount HDD in settings, then manually reinitiate update check - otherwise the update would not install.
            Bottom Android navigation bar is finally available! Just drag it it from the bottom of the screen!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunam View Post
              An OTA update to a newer revision 103MO_20170425-1430 firmware is available. Had to unmount HDD in settings, then manually reinitiate update check - otherwise the update would not install.
              Bottom Android navigation bar is finally available! Just drag it it from the bottom of the screen!
              At last..

Comment

Hi! Finally i have managed to get my box working, but have installed 103MO_16G_20170413 ROM. I haven't received any update notification, and on beelink support i can't find newer update. Can you please tell me how can i get the latest update?

Comment

Originally posted by mrcina2102 View Post
                  Hi! Finally i have managed to get my box working
                  Congratulations!
                  Just connect the box to the Internet, go to settings-about-check for updates. If you do not see the update, try again later, maybe the update servers are down.

Comment

Its good to see the bottom bar has now been added,,That makes it much easer to navigate.

Just swipe up from the bottom to bring it up

Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

why i dont have bottom navigation bar

Comment

Originally posted by KAA View Post
                        why i dont have bottom navigation bar
                        Check if you have the latest firmware 103MO_20170425-1430, run OTA update in settings if necessary. Navbar is hidden by default, you have to swipe up from the bottom of the screen to make it visible.

Comment

Check if you have the latest firmware 103MO_20170425-1430, run OTA update in settings if necessary. Navbar is hidden by default, you have to swipe up from the bottom of the screen to make it visible.
                          any link i can download

Comment

Settings - About MediaBox - System updates - Press "Check for updates" button. If no luck, I can upload my update.zip file, but my box is 32 Gb, not 16 Gb

Comment

Settings - About MediaBox - System updates - Press "Check for updates" button. If no luck, I can upload my update.zip file, but my box is 32 Gb, not 16 Gb
                              done OTA...  thanks

Comment

Just flashed the 103MO firmware. It was unusable, kept rebooting. Flashed the 102MO firmware. Seems to work OK.

Anyone know how to set up HD as internal memory?

Comment

Working...
                                X