Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI Darrell, just wanted to let you know that your kernel have brought great joy to my household. Our previously stock laggy TV stick was a fun gimmick to have, but after the upgrade to KK with D33 kernel it is the central source of entertainment. My wife and I use it everyday, my parents and in-laws love it as well when they visit us, and I assume my baby will grow up using it.
    Thanks very much Darrell.

Comment

Originally posted by gttommy View Post
      HI Darrell, just wanted to let you know that your kernel have brought great joy to my household.

Measy U4B (=Tronsmart T428) used by my kids!
      Onda v975m - M802 - Bought from Banggood.com
      Pipo M8HD 3G - RK3188 - don't buy from pipo-store
      Tronsmart S89 Vega -S802 (sponsored by Geekbuying)
      CX921b -RK3188T (sponsored by AndroidTV)
      Cube U30GT2 - RK3188 (part sponsored by Geekbuying)
      RKM MK902 - RK3188 (sponsored by RKM)

Donate to Finless

Comment

Hi

I flashed the 4.2.5 AP6210 (kernel_KK_v4.2.5_TVSTICK_AP6210_HD.img) to my cx-919. Almost everything is working well. Except for Wifi... I have the AP6210 module in my cx-919 but it seems to loose connection when i'm using Kodi (XBMC) and try to stream a movie. Running rom: pureX_KitKat_V1_cx921a

Is this a known problem? Is there anything I can do about it?

Kind regards!

Comment

you can reupload ap6210-alt kernels v3.0 and v3.10 please

Comment

Hello D33,

In my DMESG, I have this message "ddrfreq : [disable]ddr freq change to 396Mhz when normal" and the ddrfreq is really locked to 396Mhz (400Mhz) when suspend or normal. However, the log show ddr change freq is working but disabled. How to fix this please ! I'm not use your rom actually but if you help me, please give me an answer. You are more experienced than me in this area. Please help !

Comment

hellooooooooo, you can reupload ap6210-alt kernels v3.0 and v3.10 please

Comment

Friends, I am looking for a kernel kitkat 4.4.2 WiFi AP6210 (MK808B RK3066)? Only kernek img. to establish through the ROM Tool. Help may have someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by ejik View Post
                  Friends, I am looking for a kernel kitkat 4.4.2 WiFi AP6210 (MK808B RK3066)? Only kernek img. to establish through the ROM Tool. Help may have someone else?
                  Try the ROM in the attached link. It's for Rk3066 with AP6210.

Comment

Originally posted by mowgli View Post
                    Try the ROM in the attached link. It's for Rk3066 with AP6210.
                    Thank you, but I only need the kernel.img

Comment

Originally posted by ejik View Post

Thank you, but I only need the kernel.img
                      I was trying to upload the kernel but kept getting an error. Give me your email and I'll send it to you,

Comment

Er... could somebody please explain what I'm supposed to do with this kernal? I've got a CX-919 II stick that's been a total headache. I've been able to flash the stick with official firmware using RKBatchTool (version 1.7), but the program can't do anything with the kernal. Is there a program I can use to merge the kernal with the firmware I've got? I'll be honest with you, I don't understand any of this. I just want to be able to run games and emulators smoothly, and the stick has been fighting me every step of the way. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Comment

Thanks for the effort but MT7601 with MT6622 BT support supposed to work with my EKB311B (RK3118 v2 Box) didn't do the job.

Firstly I flashed the manufactory's (Eny) stock EKB311B_no_logo_root_4.4.2 ROM, KK worked fine, screen looks great but no WiFi no BT.
                          Then I flashed MM KK 4.4.2 ( http://www.mediafire.com/download/6b...B_MM_KK_ROM.7z ) on it, WiFi and BT worked but got too much ugly flickering, this kernel make the flickering gone but also WiFi and BT.

Switched back to Mo123_custom_v2.img , everything working but JB 4.2. Wish Mo123 will develope KK 4.4.

Comment

Originally posted by ArugulaZ View Post
                            Er... could somebody please explain what I'm supposed to do with this kernal? I've got a CX-919 II stick that's been a total headache. I've been able to flash the stick with official firmware using RKBatchTool (version 1.7), but the program can't do anything with the kernal. Is there a program I can use to merge the kernal with the firmware I've got? I'll be honest with you, I don't understand any of this. I just want to be able to run games and emulators smoothly, and the stick has been fighting me every step of the way. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
                            Send me the link to your ROM and the kernel you would like to merge, and I will merge them for you.

Comment

That'd be great, thanks! Gotta dig 'em up first.

Comment

Originally posted by ar_156 View Post
                                Thanks for the effort but MT7601 with MT6622 BT support supposed to work with my EKB311B (RK3118 v2 Box) didn't do the job.

Firstly I flashed the manufactory's (Eny) stock EKB311B_no_logo_root_4.4.2 ROM, KK worked fine, screen looks great but no WiFi no BT.
                                Then I flashed MM KK 4.4.2 ( http://www.mediafire.com/download/6b...B_MM_KK_ROM.7z ) on it, WiFi and BT worked but got too much ugly flickering, this kernel make the flickering gone but also WiFi and BT.

Switched back to Mo123_custom_v2.img , everything working but JB 4.2. Wish Mo123 will develope KK 4.4.
                                I spend months trying to make a KitKat firmware since I had to reverse engineer everything.
                                None of the KitKat firmwares on Eny's website work.
                                When I ask them for firmware update, they tell me to buy a new box.
                                They also make EKB311B, 5 different versions all with different wifi, bt, power settings etc.
                                You could buy a box from then and the next day again and both boxes will have different hardware but the same name and look the same.
                                Also some EKB311B was advertised as 2GB RAM, but after flashing other firmware, it only has 1GB RAM. They put firmware tricks in their boxes to trick people about actual RAM.

You can try other KitKat firmware from Nagrace(much better company that help users) here, wifi, bt will also work.

Comment

Working...
                                X