Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am i the only one in here having issues with MK802IV, no matter what kernel or rom i use i keep loosing connection over HDMI. the Device is still on but i have no picture. Only solution is to dissconnect the HDMI kabel and connect it again, works for about 10-30min and than again.

Ok i just opened the case and noticed i have a heatsink over my CPU and its a RK3188T.
    Last edited by Zeggi; 04-01-2015, 12:15.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123

That's your problem, the RK3188T.
      Also use a 2 or 3A power adapter, the supplied ones are no good.
      Thanks for the reply, i noticed a few threads about RK3188T :/ not much info about the issue except for it being there.
      I think i fixed the issue for me... i flashed kernel_KK_v4.2.2_AP6210 not 4.2.5. the device is much colder and i havent had any HDMI signal drops for more than 45min.
      Who knows maybe the kernel v 4.2.2 works better with RK3188T.
      Regarding power adapter im using a Samsung 2A at home and in my car its a 12v energizer dongle with 2 usb ports, 1A and 2.1A.
      I have tried a few different power adapters and still the issue is there. I really hope i solved it.

If this doesnt work im planing on buying the RKM V5 or someother RK3288 SOC android stick. (Im using the stick for my carstereo with Appradio unchained) i thought RK3188 would do the job but apparently not.. not sure if Rikomagic is the best option or Amlogic?

Comment

Can somebody in this thread recompile the kernel for the RTL8188 wifi chipset with the driver for the CSR8510 A10 bluetooth dongle integrated? I need it for my UGOOS UT1 because it has no built-in bluetooth function. You can find more information in this thread: LINK
        Last edited by LX+R; 04-28-2015, 04:38.

Comment

Hi all ! please say me : what version of kernel "RTL8188 (3.11a)" , i mean 3.0.36 or 3.10.0 (linux version)
          P.s. Does anyone else currently porting the kernel 3.10.0 on rk3188 TV boxes ?
          k-r42 Board TN-BX09_V.2.1 2013/05/31 ,wifi RTL8188ETV,
          rom 1.0.4 (kitkat) old revision Wasser

Comment

Originally posted by pes1313 View Post
            Hi all ! please say me : what version of kernel "RTL8188 (3.11a)" , i mean 3.0.36 or 3.10.0 (linux version)
            3.0.36 for Android. Thanks! But there is a newer version of the kernel available (4.2.2)...

Comment

Originally posted by LX+R View Post
              Can somebody in this thread recompile the kernel for the RTL8188 wifi chipset with the driver for the CSR8510 A10 bluetooth dongle integrated? I need it for my UGOOS UT1 because it has no built-in bluetooth function. You can find more information in this thread: LINK
              i use bluetooth on my k-r42 (here on forum availible solution for this) but on my bluetooth speakers sound stutters when i listen internet radio

Comment

i use bluetooth on my k-r42 (here on forum availible solution for this) but on my bluetooth speakers sound stutters when i listen internet radio

Could you please send me the permalink for the solution you mentionend? That would be awesome because so far I've not been able to find it by myself.

Comment

Originally posted by LX+R View Post
                  Could you please send me the permalink for the solution you mentionend? That would be awesome because so far I've not been able to find it by myself.
                  I try to find
                  P.s i find it in this message http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...251#post290251
                  this is 100 % worked follow the instructions and all working , BUT ONLY FOR KITKAT
                  Last edited by pes1313; 05-03-2015, 23:59.

Comment

I try to find
                    P.s i find it in this message http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...251#post290251
                    this is 100 % worked follow the instructions and all working , BUT ONLY FOR KITKAT

Thank you, I will try it right now!

Comment

Hi d33 ! do you plan to release 3.10 kernel from Rockchip with support for RK3188 ?

Comment

Guys,

I have CS968M htc_018, MTK, PCB is version 5, with recent stock ROM from September 2014, the only I can use to change kernel. I cannot use D33 kernel for my device, his version 4.2.5 with MT5931 & MT6022 support, since it will not boot at all, it stuck at boot logo. The question here is about possibility to compile kernel or anything with newer VPU Rockchip RK3188 drivers and modules like libvpu, libOMX, ffmpeg, libbluray, rklibstagefright, libstagefright, libhevc since my video playback is jerky, with a lot of frameskips. I saw there is also new VPU driver on Rockchip site, but I do not know how to use them.

The only working kernel is the one from user SuperCeleron, but I am not good to compile kernel by myself with new modules. The newer VPU drivers are needed for better Kodi or SPMC use, since the old ones messed up video playback so much. I can not use rklibstagefright acceleration, which has the best video performance I have ever seen but everything is in pink color only.

Any help would be appreciated here.

Comment

Hey all. I recently aquired a cs918 v7 box. The standard kernel is only 720p. Any idea if there is a kernel knocking about for this? It has the realtek audio and Bluetooth chip

Comment

hi , can you release a kernel for mk 908 v1 , v3 ,v5 devices ?? thanx

Comment

hi d33 i can't find nand flash and sd forAP6210-Alt on my rk3188 j22,thanks

but i chang another rom it can find nand flash and sd
                              Last edited by jihuijun; 05-20-2015, 04:10.

Comment

Maybe someone can help me.

I need to find a stock rom for a r-box Android TV Box MK888 1GB Ram 8GB Rom Quad Core RK3188 Cortex A9 MK888B CS918 OS 4.2.2 Board says XT-Q7-V11 or can someone explain what I need to backup a firmware img from another box as I have another one.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X