This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ynot123 View Post
    If you want to make the MK802IV 1080P work with D33 kernels later than 2.07 then the only working one is likely this tester kernel with no DDR or GPU OC. Download link is

As for Kitkat 4.4.2, any of them seem to work pretty well including wasser 0.95, SMIC17394 V2, cloudnet, etc.. Some need tweak of buildprop density set to 200, 220 or 240 on 1080p based on personal preference.
    What about Neomode 3.1 ROM?

Comment

Originally posted by babnik80 View Post
      What about Neomode 3.1 ROM?

yesss this one works with neomode 3.1 in 108p !!

Comment

Originally posted by rb1213 View Post
        glad it worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by rb1213 View Post
          But no oc for gpu and ddr?

Comment

Kitkat Kernel for QX1

Hi All

Can anyone suggest which of these kernels I could try on my QX1 ?

I've loaded the kitkat finless ROM for the QX2 and it works really well except I have no WIFI or BT.

I'm ok without WIFI or BT but if one of these works then I can try it and see if it helps anyone else out.

Cheers

Last edited by Malandro2011; 05-13-2014, 04:56.

Comment

Originally posted by ghanashyaml View Post
              D33 (or anybody else),

Till evening, my CS968 was all fine, with fullscreen 1980x1080p. At night when I turned it on, it showed up as probably a 4:3 aspect ratio. With wm, I checked that the size and density were 1920x1080 and 240 indeed. Tried almost 10 times and all settings I could think of and also the screen scaling (seems to be at max for width.)
              lol...the issue was my son's random tv remote key presses had changed the TV zoom mode to something other than "Auto". I got curious when I saw Roku and XBox hdmi output also coming out in the "letterbox" mode.

On a side note, I do see an infrequent boot issue and an issue where it is not turning on when TV is turned on.
              Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta
              CS968 -> HTC_T018 v4 20131216 with MTK
              GM282 (aka CX 919 II aka J22) - dead

Comment

Originally posted by ynot123 View Post
                If you want to make the MK802IV 1080P work with D33 kernels later than 2.07 then the only working one is likely this tester kernel with no DDR or GPU OC. Download link is

As for Kitkat 4.4.2, any of them seem to work pretty well including wasser 0.95, SMIC17394 V2, cloudnet, etc.. Some need tweak of buildprop density set to 200, 220 or 240 on 1080p based on personal preference.
                hi ynot123,
                Have you found any explanation why this is the only kernel that works with our fu...ing sticks. All others work great with the unlocked frequencies for the gpu and ddr.
                D33 do you have any idea why is this happening?

Comment

Originally posted by babnik80 View Post
                  hi ynot123,
                  Have you found any explanation why this is the only kernel that works with our fu...ing sticks. All others work great with the unlocked frequencies for the gpu and ddr.
                  D33 do you have any idea why is this happening?
                  Since the development of 2.08 and on of the D33 kernels, I have had difficulty with this on the MK802IV stick. Only the d33 kernels seem to be a problem. As he mentioned, seems to be no OC of gpu or DDR is functional. Why is left up to smarter people than I.

Comment

Originally posted by Malandro2011 View Post
                    Hi All

Can anyone suggest which of these kernels I could try on my QX1 ?

I've loaded the kitkat finless ROM for the QX2 and it works really well except I have no WIFI or BT.

I'm ok without WIFI or BT but if one of these works then I can try it and see if it helps anyone else out.

Cheers

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...Imito-QX2-BETA
                    Official KitKat ROM + D33 kernel works well including Wifi, not sure about BT on the QX2. QX1 doesn't have AP6210 so not sure what'll work.

Comment

D33 getting 18000 at 1.4 with your kernel and smic build wow , everything working just loading video files and tests but running very fast with no oc yet, mk902 working cool and sweet,

no 5.1 on hdmi video smooth and running fine ntfs files found played, bluetooth netwok wifi all working, camera ok led blue lighton steady. great kernel.

going to try libmedia.so hack to see if helps 5.1 in beyond?

edit random reboot and crashes when running in beyond, task bar disappeared and woulnt come back no matter what i tried reflashed again same issues after about 20 minutes.
                      Last edited by scooter2014; 05-14-2014, 14:31.
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

OC'ed GPU-DDR to 768Mhz for picky/fragile dongles

Hello. I want to share my custom overclockomatic patch for dongles with OC issues.
                        It has been modified to support low voltages instead default ones (1.35volts MAX).
                        Also, freq values have been lowered a bit (798 to 768Mhz) to support hard tests:

[Download link]

For newbies: in order to make this work, you need to install Perl [download] Once installed, go to cmd and type:
                        perl [drag&drop perl script.pl file] [drag&drop d33 kernel.img file] (press Enter)
                        Some tables will appear. After that, type 6 (for CPU), 7 (for GPU) and 8 (for DDR)
                        Wait some secs and voilá!

Greetingz.
                        Last edited by wichoxp; 05-14-2014, 19:28.
                        MK809III clone (T model) + d33 Kernel v4.1 {OC'ed kernel mod} (1.7Ghz/768/800Mhz) !!!

Comment

Kitkat Kernels for All (well most!)

D33 or anyone else,
                          Iam running cs968 MTK chipset with KitKat MTK 20140424 (Tech1 modded).
                          I am running XBMCZ and I am looking for the best configuration to run on this Device with KitKat and XBMC (any version whoever works best in combination with KitKat & hardware cs968). Could these kernals solve the challenge that I have?
                          I am also very new to kernels and how to flash new kernels, I have flashed ROM:s, rooted etc, but how do you flash/load new kernels?

Pejochto via Tapatalk
                          CR11S AP6210 Chipset
                          CS968 MTK Chipset MT5981 - MT6622
                          HTC-T018-V04

Comment

Originally posted by wichoxp View Post
                            Hello. I want to share my custom overclockomatic patch for dongles with OC issues.
                            It has been modified to support low voltages instead default ones (1.35volts MAX).
                            Also, freq values have been lowered a bit (798 to 768Mhz) to support hard tests:
                            [Download link]

Greetingz.
                            Thanks for sharing!
                            This will probably help a good number of people.
                            Kudos!

Regards.

Comment

We MK802IV New WiFi users, kindly ask D33 to make more stable kernel for us, overclocked or now, does not matter. This tester build 4.0 is good, but has some bugs. Sound flickers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dzigi.Bau View Post
                                We MK802IV New WiFi users, kindly ask D33 to make more stable kernel for us, overclocked or now, does not matter. This tester build 4.0 is good, but has some bugs. Sound flickers.
                                Thats not the kernel.

I got two new MK802IV and they both have no sound issues with D33 kernels.
                                Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Working...
                                X