X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d33 View Post
    The config can be extracted from any kernel I built using ikextract-config

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. I now have my CX-919 working with my touch screen monitor (Hannspree HT231). Wifi and bluetooth working well and in full hd . Thanks a lot for your work. I am using neomode 3.1 kit kat rom. I am attaching your kernel modified for touch in case any one else needs it. Thanks.

kernel_KK_v4.2.5_TVSTICK_AP6210_HD_Touch.zip

Comment

Originally posted by bloatman View Post
      dumb question what is the difference between hd and sd kernels, I have an original cx919 trying to use ap6210 kernel, correct?
      guess d33 is too busy to answer my question, so I assume hd means 1080p and sd 720p. It always feel good to be ignored

Comment

Kitkat Kernels for All (well most!)

Originally posted by bloatman View Post
        guess d33 is too busy to answer my question, so I assume hd means 1080p and sd 720p. It always feel good to be ignored
        You do realize this is a man's hobby?
        You do realize there is no obligation here?
        You do realize you are being somewhat an ass?

Well, now you know!

Have fun,
        /J

Comment

Hello guys! I am having a cx-919 clone based on RT3188T and RTL8723BS. it came with kitkat 4.4.2 installed.so far i havent find a working kernel for my device neither a working custom rom. the only one working is this stock kitkat rom http://pan.baidu.com/wap/link?uk=255...41501&third=15.
          i would be grateful if someone helped me.

Comment

After hours of searching and flashing i found that no rom and kernel works for my device except for stock kitkat 4.4.2 rom http://pan.baidu.com/wap/link?uk=255...41501&third=15.

I unpacked the update image and the only way to boot other custom roms is if i combine the flash kernel file and the misc file from the stock rom for my device with system file,recovery file of any other rom. Below i attach kernel,misc and boot file of my working stock rom 4.4.2.Kernels of the first post dont work with my device.i havent find a kernel to work..
            Attached Files

Comment

Tried it on cs918 v2_3 doesn't work :/ (RTL8723au). Doesn't boot, what could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by walter77 View Post
                On my CX-921 i get over 25000 with nearly stock speeds and 1080p kernel:
                purex4.png

NEW!!-pureX-KitKat-V1-New-firmware-for-CX-921a-EXOON-Power-Pro-2013

Walter77
                One hell of a rom walter

Comment

How can I add a screen resolution of 1280x800? Monitor 16x10. CX-919

Comment

Download link?

Heya everyone,

and a slightly belated happy new year to y'all!

Sorry to start right out with a possibly dumb question in my first post to this forum, but I have been trying to download http://www.freak-tab.de/d33/kernel_AP6210_V300.zip for a few days now (as I hope this plus an appropriate Finnless ROM will stop the WiFi on my two so far unmodified Measy u4a sticks from permanently toggling), but the link is broken. So I'd be much obliged if anyone would be kind enough to point me to an alternative download location as I wasn't able to find one.

Thanks,
                    /k

Comment

MK809III TV stick with ESP8089 wifi and MT6622N BT chip

Hi D33,

I have MK809III TV stick with ESP8089 wifi and MT6622N BT chip.

I am trying to install "http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?14714-MK809III-KitKat-4-4-SMIC717394-1080p-ROM" ROM with your HD kernel from "http://www.freak-tab.de/d33/kernel_KK_v4.2.5_ESP8089_MT6622N.zip".

It is struck in kernel boot logo and restarting.
                      Is your kernel supports TV stick? Because I have seen 2 kernels like SD and HD only and nothing like Box and TV Stick.

Can you please let me know, how to solve this problem.

Thanks,
                      Raju.

Comment

1366x768

Hi,

I haven't been here for a while.
                        Has anyone successfully used these kernels to get 1366x768 native resolution?

Thanks
                        NagPer

Comment

Tv stick kernel

Hello I have installed,
                          pureX_KitKat_V1_cx921a
                          everything is working well just tv remote is not.

I am attaching photo of the remote and mother. Please make kernel for me.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	pult.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	193.6 KB
ID:	437279Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2421.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	225.7 KB
ID:	437278

Comment

Hi, d33!
                            I'm using your kernel_KK_v4.2.5_TVSTICK_AP6210_SD with MK908II.
                            Everything is super fine when I use your original versions, thanks a lot!

But when I flash the self-compiled version from your source (I needed to add VID, PID for touch screen support) I cannot turn on Bluetooth. Everything else seems to work fine.
                            I compile with the config pulled from the device with your original kernel. It compiles without errors.

Here is the output of "cat /proc/kmsg" when trying to turn on BT:
                            <6>[ 791.076975] [BT_RFKILL]: bt shut off power
                            <6>[ 791.606967] [BT_RFKILL]: ENABLE UART_RTS
                            <6>[ 791.717091] [BT_RFKILL]: DISABLE UART_RTS
                            <6>[ 791.717184] [BT_RFKILL]: bt turn on power
                            <6>[ 794.076946] [BT_RFKILL]: bt shut off power

Where can be the problem? Probably the source on github is not up to date?
                            Help please.

Comment

I built a kernel for the XT-Q7-V11 with Rockchip 3188'T'.

Private sources for KitKat kernel development. Contribute to aberenguel/D33_KK_Kernel development by creating an account on GitHub.

Some modifications were:
                              • Enabling the LCD_DISP_ON_PIN flag in board-rk3188-box.coto enable power button blue light;
                              • Fix GPIO values in according with stock kernel
                              • Add a table for the remote control with 31 buttons

In my case, if the CPU clock is greater than 1200 Mhz, it does not boot, so I disabled clock greater.

kernel_xt_q7_v11_3188T_cpu1248_gpu600_ddr720.zip

Comment

1366x768 not possible at all?

I,ve just read the specification of the HDMI transmitter found in my mk908II stick.
                                http://www.ite.com.tw/en/product/view?mid=20

The 1366x768 resolution is not listed.
                                Maybe it is time to give up on trying to compile a working kernel with the desired resolution.

Could anyone please comfirm that it will never work?

Thanks!

Originally posted by nagper View Post
                                Hi,

I haven't been here for a while.
                                Has anyone successfully used these kernels to get 1366x768 native resolution?

Thanks
                                NagPer

Comment

Working...
                                X