No announcement yet.

Android 4.4 KitKat Beta Firmware for Tronsmart MK908 V1 and V3 version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a working firmware for the Tronsmart MK908?

Comment

At least there should be an Android 4.4 Version around.

Neomode

Comment

the links are dead, can anyone upload it again ?? i want to test it on my mk908v1 cause i want android 4.4

Comment

Originally posted by Ludanick View Post
          the links are dead, can anyone upload it again ?? i want to test it on my mk908v1 cause i want android 4.4
          The links are probably dead, it was a longtime ago.

But just to inform, the kit kat rom never worked properly for this device and was never properly developed and maintained by anyone, I recall there was only one beta version of kit kat rom put out by beelink/geekbuying at that time and I think Finless made his custom rom, but I always had some problem with it and problems reported to geekbuying went left unanswered and the whole kit kat rom thing for this device eventually died. I think beelink stopped selling this device some years ago.

Maybe try the geekbuying forum/firmware site for that device, they may still have the rom on their firmware page.

For me, I just binned my MK908 last year, I think the that device is now obsolete and it was problematic and crap to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Comeandgetme View Post

The links are probably dead, it was a longtime ago.

But just to inform, the kit kat rom never worked properly for this device and was never properly developed and maintained by anyone, I recall there was only one beta version of kit kat rom put out by beelink/geekbuying at that time and I think Finless made his custom rom, but I always had some problem with it and problems reported to geekbuying went left unanswered and the whole kit kat rom thing for this device eventually died. I think beelink stopped selling this device some years ago.

Maybe try the geekbuying forum/firmware site for that device, they may still have the rom on their firmware page.

For me, I just binned my MK908 last year, I think the that device is now obsolete and it was problematic and crap to begin with.
            came just yesterday my new mini M8S II 4K with android 6 and the only problem i cant change launcher,
            only shows me the stock launcher to choose,
            anw i need atleast the stock Rom for the mk908 4.2.2 cause i flash Finless rom but too many ads is poping for unknown reason,
            sames apps on stock rom didnt have this problem with ads.

Comment

Working...
            X