Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I have no idea about the vertical line.

JD. ---> GT- I8160

Comment

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
      Sorry, I have no idea about the vertical line.

JD. ---> GT- I8160
      any harm, if i flash the MTK ROM, just for test ?

Comment

Why do you want to flash a Mediathek ROM on a ap6210 device?
        There will be no harm in my opinion, except WiFi and Bluetooth won't work for sure. Maybe some other hardware won't work too.

JD. ---> GT- I8160

Comment

Why do you want to flash a Mediathek ROM on a ap6210 device?
          There will be no harm in my opinion, except WiFi and Bluetooth won't work for sure. Maybe some other hardware won't work too.

JD. ---> GT- I8160
          Just wanna make sure my box is AP6210 instead of MTK, for verification only.

Comment

When ap6210 Firmware works for you, then you have ap6210 inside. :-)

JD. ---> GT- I8160

Comment

When ap6210 Firmware works for you, then you have ap6210 inside. :-)

JD. ---> GT- I8160
              hum, i may be an unlucky one who can't enjoy this ROM.
              Last edited by warpaper; 06-24-2014, 03:40.

Comment

Re: [CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Originally posted by warpaper View Post
                hum, i may be an unlucky one who can't enjoy this ROM.
                Sorry but I don't know how resolve your problem.
                did you have a cs968 ap6210 with 2mpx camera? or other clone? Is the bad of using this clones, they seems to be the same, but can be different internally

Flash seems to be OK, no errors?

sent by my phone.
                enviado desde mi teléfono.

leolas
                REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                My devices:
                Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                Gearbest.com)
                MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                  Sorry but I don't know how resolve your problem.
                  did you have a cs968 ap6210 with 2mpx camera? or other clone? Is the bad of using this clones, they seems to be the same, but can be different internally

Flash seems to be OK, no errors?

sent by my phone.

leolas
                  I can flash the Stock ROM for CS968 AP6210 successfully w/ 2M camera.

And I flashed successfully w/ notification "upgrade ok", but I havn't connect the box to TV (should I?), will there any output on the TV during upgrade?

Comment

Re: [CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Originally posted by warpaper View Post
                    I can flash the Stock ROM for CS968 AP6210 successfully w/ 2M camera.

And I flashed successfully w/ notification "upgrade ok", but I havn't connect the box to TV (should I?), will there any output on the TV during upgrade?
                    Let's see if I got the info, you have the stock rom installed, is a kitat rom or jb, does it boot?

sent by my phone.

leolas
                    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                    My devices:
                    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                    Gearbest.com)
                    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                      Let's see if I got the info, you have the stock rom installed, is a kitat rom or jb, does it boot?

sent by my phone.

leolas
                      I upgraded to KK from JB official stock ROM (from www.sz-csq.com/ but its in Chinese) successfully w/o any problem.

Then, I try to flash this ROM and got the problem.
                      Last edited by warpaper; 06-25-2014, 04:12.

Comment

this rom may work for others but for me its ....

flashed this rom(720p) , just the rom without the special kernel, with rom's kernel

apps try to load and crash
                        launchers mostly do not work
                        antutu crashes
                        vid quality, no improvement
                        the taskbar at the bottom is too wide, and no volume, snapshot or other buttons on it(very poorly done)didnt see any config options under display

is it just my device? or do others have these issues...

can anyone recommend a rom for flawless hd streaming and great quality media playing?

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by veganboy View Post
                          flashed this rom(720p) , just the rom without the special kernel, with rom's kernel

apps try to load and crash
                          launchers mostly do not work
                          antutu crashes
                          vid quality, no improvement
                          the taskbar at the bottom is too wide, and no volume, snapshot or other buttons on it(very poorly done)didnt see any config options under display

is it just my device? or do others have these issues...

can anyone recommend a rom for flawless hd streaming and great quality media playing?

cheers
                          maybe you have a cs968 with mediatek?
                          There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

I have a cs968 with Mediatek chips and this rom works great with it just dont have wifi. But I love the rom its the smoothest my box has ran Thanks for your work

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                              maybe you have a cs968 with mediatek?
                              checked it, do have the ap6210 and i bought mine at the end of 2013 before the mtk chips came out so it cant be mtk(how can i check and be sure? maybe i do have the mtk chip and don't even realize it )

anyway, mediatek chip is for WiFi as i understand?it should not affect the ROM smooth running as i am using Ethernet and the WiFi is turned off

any idea's? anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by veganboy View Post
                                checked it, do have the ap6210 and i bought mine at the end of 2013 before the mtk chips came out so it cant be mtk(how can i check and be sure? maybe i do have the mtk chip and don't even realize it )

anyway, mediatek chip is for WiFi as i understand?it should not affect the ROM smooth running as i am using Ethernet and the WiFi is turned off

any idea's? anyone?
                                ok maybe something went wrong when flashing. can you try to flash again?
                                There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Working...
                                X