• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
    Then good luck, sydpira.

JDfense
    thanks JDfense
    Last edited by sydpira; 01-16-2014, 13:57.

Comment

I know not share internet by wired network

can someone help me? a mini tutorial?
      please.
      Last edited by sydpira; 01-17-2014, 13:28.

Comment

RK3188 or RK3188-T

Did you read this:

What about us? What soc we are RK3188 or RK3188-T?

Comment

I can not say for sure, the link where I bought says is a RK3188, I tried almost all roms this forum and the problem continues, every time I see videos on youtube it loads in buffer, and feel the slowest internet, wanted to use the internet shared via my pc, but does not know how, if anyone knows and can help me I am very grateful

Comment

Poor bluetooth CS968

I bought a cs968 last week.
            The unit works very well, only the Bluetooth reception is very poor.
            Does anyone else have this experience?
            Is there a solution?

Here is where I bought my CS968: http://www.yatow.de/Android-Player-S...lge-CS918.html

Comment

AV output

Hi,

Does anyone know if the AV output works at the same time as the HDMI output?

ie. Can I output analog audio while using HDMI out put?

Thanks very much.

Comment

CR11s Audio Output (1/8" Mini Stereo)

Originally posted by Ricky555 View Post
                Hi,

Does anyone know if the AV output works at the same time as the HDMI output?

ie. Can I output analog audio while using HDMI out put?

Thanks very much.

Yes... The A/V Output works fine for audio out using an 1/8" Stereo Jack.. WHILE the HDMI is plugged in.. thats the way I have mine hooked up to a HDMI Monitor and the 1/8" Stereo Jack going to my AMP with speakers.. ENJOY!

Comment

Hi,
                  I have 2 ROM for this device

first one, seems good but my wifi and bluetooth not working on it.
                  Second one, all features work but I think I see hangs when use this rom.

Is there any way for use WIFI an bluetooth setting / driver of Second firmware on first one?

Best regards
                  Mehdi

Comment

Originally posted by ashian View Post
                    Hi,
                    I have 2 ROM for this device

first one, seems good but my wifi and bluetooth not working on it.
                    Second one, all features work but I think I see hangs when use this rom.

Is there any way for use WIFI an bluetooth setting / driver of Second firmware on first one?

Best regards
                    Mehdi
                    The ROM with the Bluetooth and WiFi problem is NOT for your device, take care ...!

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
                      The ROM with the Bluetooth and WiFi problem is NOT for your device, take care ...!
                      I installed both, only change is on WIFI, I got both of them from seller.

My main problem is using skype, it crashes some times and some times is not ringing when others calls.
                      I hope by changing ROM, I have better experience in using Skype

Comment

Originally posted by ashian View Post
                        I installed both, only change is on WIFI, I got both of them from seller.

My main problem is using skype, it crashes some times and some times is not ringing when others calls.
                        I hope by changing ROM, I have better experience in using Skype
                        I purchased a Logitech 1080p C920 and the new Skype app works perfect, but not so with Hangouts ...!

Comment

CS968 USB ports not working

Hi Friends, I bought CS968 from ****.in. Everything works fine except the USB ports. The USB OTG port besides the microsd card slot does detect the Pen Drive, mouse etc. But the other 3 USB ports don't work. The pen drive's LED does light up but CS968 doesn't detect any USB device.

Eagerly looking forward to any solutions. I did try resetting the device. Hard Luck.

Thank You.

Comment

Hi all, I am thinking of buying TV01 from geekbuying. Any of these roms for cs968 works also for TV01?

Comment

Hello all,
                              I am currently on a ROM that i picked up from here:

The MTK WIFI variant, as my h/w is MTK

But i cant have the audio passthrough working with this image.
                              Can anyone share with me a working /system/lib/libmedia.so file from a MTK H/W on which the passthrough works?

It was working with my older image, but i have lost it, so cant go back..
                              Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
                              X