Kikat - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heiko123 View Post
    Delete the cache from skype and all is fine.

Gesendet von meinem SM-P905 mit Tapatalk 2
    From android settings?

I tried did not help.

Comment

Another Mirror if someone needs it.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

Comment

Not getting any sound through HDMI. Is this normal??? Using denon receiver.

Comment

I've got no sound through HDMI after update either, was working fine on v2.0.3

Comment

Originally posted by boxster7614 View Post
            I've got no sound through HDMI after update either, was working fine on v2.0.3
            Go into Sound Manager and make sure it's set to HDMI Bitstream. Also go into the SPMC settings > System > System > Audio and enable Passthrough if you want it turned on.
            Tronsmart R28 PRO with wasser-2.0.7-beelink-r89-rk3288 ROM and MX Player

Comment

Originally posted by amclean123 View Post
              Go into Sound Manager and make sure it's set to HDMI Bitstream. Also go into the SPMC settings > System > System > Audio and enable Passthrough if you want it turned on.
              I tried that, using both default & HDMI Bitstream, restarted ect. I don't even have any sound clicks/Touch sounds, MXplayer , nothing no sound at all. I tried SPMC and Wasser-Kodi, just reverted back to V2.0.3 and I have sound again.

Also having problem with SPMC loosing sync with audio when I start a new video it goes to scratchy noise, I click on volume disable/ re-enable Passthrough and I get it back, but it's kind of annoying.

Comment

I tried that, using both default & HDMI Bitstream, restarted ect. I don't even have any sound clicks/Touch sounds, MXplayer , nothing no sound at all. I tried SPMC and Wasser-Kodi, just reverted back to V2.0.3 and I have sound again.

Also having problem with SPMC loosing sync with audio when I start a new video it goes to scratchy noise, I click on volume disable/ re-enable Passthrough and I get it back, but it's kind of annoying.
                That's odd. I'll try my 4, R28's next week when and see.

Comment

Tronsmart Orion R28 meta + Wasser 2.0.4a and audio is working fine here via hdmi bitstream. 2ch setup here. Over hdmi from orion to tv and over optical from tv to old yamaha receiver (dsp-e800).

Comment

Yup. Same here.

Comment

NEW - Wasser Firmware V2.0.4 for Beelink R89

No sound as well on my firefly

Sent from my LG-D802 using Forum Fiend v1.2.14.

Comment

Both stock and wasser rom has a history of audio issues on some setups. Is it due to RK sdk or what is the issue?
                        Beelink R89
                        Pioneer SC-2022
                        Samsung 55" LED 2012

Previous:
                        Minix X8-H
                        Minix X5
                        Logitech Revue

Comment

No sound over SPDIF

With Wasser 2.0.4a on Tronsmart R28 Meta I have no sound over SPDIF-Out. Has anybody an idea what I can do to solve the problem?

Comment

You guys are right. The Wasser 2.0.4a rom doesn't have audio over HMDI. Good thing 2.0.3 works.

Comment

admin please delete
                              Last edited by amclean123; 01-25-2015, 06:30.

Comment

Amazon Instant Video

@Wasser

If possible, please add Amazon Instant Video app back to firmware.
                                Tronsmart Orion R28 Meta. Wasser Lollipop Beta 5 (very stable). Video Out: 60" 1080p LG Plasma TV-HDMI 1.3. Audio Out: Default (stable). Remote In: TaoTronics TT-MK005 Air keyboard/mouse (keys repeating). Apps: Kodi (stable), Plex (stable), WatchESPN (Stable), Amazon (Stable).

Comment

Working...
                                X