Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wasser View Post
    Hi all,

wasser firmware v2.0.5 is released, For more infos please take a look at the first post.
    feedback is very important, please report the results. thanks!

Have fun!

Wasser

Thanks Wasser but Still no sound over HDMI with V2.0.5 , same probs as V2.0.4a, reverted back to V2.0.3 again only one working with sound for me.

Comment

I did not try 2.0.5 yet but thank you for your interest and effort Dear Wasser ...

Comment

@wasser, thanks for update!

Unfortunally, i have an issue with sdcard!? ... I can't browse my external sd (for titanium backup), and worst, i have a black screen issue if i re insert my external sd... of course, i checked with another sd, same issue.

Back to 2.03, all is OK

Regards,

Comment

Hello all!
          As i understand Wasser's firmwares doesn't support moving apps&data to external sd-card. Is it possible in the next version of firmware to add in setup application moving?

Comment

Do I still need to install the update-kernel-fix-2.0.4 after I install the 2.0.5 ROM or is it included?

Passthrough with HDMI works great for me in v2.0.4a when I use SPMC.

Thanks for the amazing work with the ROM wasser!

Comment

mount issue

I have a 2TB WD hdd partitioned in two (2x1TB) but only one mounted (the second partition). It doesn't mount automatically all partitions (wasser 2.0.4).
              My old Rk3188T Tv box (CS968) mounted all partition correctly.
              Any suggestion?

Comment

Hi wasser,

thanx for your great rom. I'm using actual 2.0.3 but i would try a newer one.

At the moment i can't get your rom working with twrp recovery

Is it possible to support twrp and deliver updates as twrp zip ?

I think then more ppl will test the newer firmwares fast because there is always a fast way back to our good working backup.

best regards,
                Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by FunThomas View Post
                  Hi wasser,

thanx for your great rom. I'm using actual 2.0.3 but i would try a newer one.

At the moment i can't get your rom working with twrp recovery

Is it possible to support twrp and deliver updates as twrp zip ?

I think then more ppl will test the newer firmwares fast because there is always a fast way back to our good working backup.

best regards,
                  Thomas
                  You can backup to external sd in twrp and still test the updated rom via androidtool. If you don't like it flash twrp and restore.

Comment

can you pls tell me how to get twrp working with wasser firmware ?

i tried flashify and then i could not boot into twrp recovery
                    and the restored stock recovery with flashify and that recovery worked again but no twrp

Is there another way to get twrp working with wasser firmware ?

Which androidtool do you mean ?

Comment

Originally posted by FunThomas View Post
                      can you pls tell me how to get twrp working with wasser firmware ?

i tried flashify and then i could not boot into twrp recovery
                      and the restored stock recovery with flashify and that recovery worked again but no twrp

Is there another way to get twrp working with wasser firmware ?

Which androidtool do you mean ?
                      Probably best talking about that here http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?21803-CWM-TWRP

Comment

Sound is working over HDMI wasser 2.0.4a!!

Originally posted by theeze View Post
                        Hey Wasser, I`ve just received my R28 Orion Meta...first thing I did was install your latest rom.

As I expected...there was no sound across the board. I did manage to fix it... First I tried playing with the sound settings in Android...going from default to bitstream and back to default.

Still no sound...So I decided to reboot. Again no sound...but I did notice that the volume was muted when I accidentally hit the volume button on my k400 keyboard.

Sound works on 2.04a now. I`ve hooked it up to different televisions and I still get sound.

Great rom...

I hope it works for others as well.

Any ideas how to get the remote working for the r28? or is that on the to-do list?

Thanks again for this rom.
                        Sound is now working over HDMI with 2.0.4a, i pressed the volume button of the R89 player, on the right side of the volume bar there is a small setting icon. Just open the volume setting icon (with mouse) and swipe both of the volume bars to the right. Thats it!! Audio setting in android menu is default audio.

Good luck!!

Comment

Ubox R89 couldn't load 2.0.5 firmware??

Originally posted by wasser View Post
                          Hi all,

wasser firmware v2.0.5 is released, For more infos please take a look at the first post.
                          feedback is very important, please report the results. thanks!

Have fun!

Wasser
                          Hi Wasser,

Thanks again for your effort for making these great roms, unfortunatly i tried over 4 times loading this firmwareversion (2.0.5) with rkbatchtool, also tried androidtool to flash the firmware,
                          But the wasser bootlogo is freezing after couple of minutes and then nothing happens. Also the bootlogo is stutering wile loading the firmware, and with the other roms no problems att all.
                          So back to 2.0.4A (with audio over HDMI)

Comment

Originally posted by martijn156 View Post
                            Hi Wasser,

Thanks again for your effort for making these great roms, unfortunatly i tried over 4 times loading this firmwareversion (2.0.5) with rkbatchtool, also tried androidtool to flash the firmware,
                            But the wasser bootlogo is freezing after couple of minutes and then nothing happens. Also the bootlogo is stutering wile loading the firmware, and with the other roms no problems att all.
                            When you're flashing, are you restoring or upgrading? Always Restore as it wipes everything and you get a clean install. No problems with RKbatch tool.

Comment

Sound is now working over HDMI with 2.0.4a, i pressed the volume button of the R89 player, on the right side of the volume bar there is a small setting icon. Just open the volume setting icon (with mouse) and swipe both of the volume bars to the right. Thats it!! Audio setting in android menu is default audio.

Good luck!!
                              I'm glad you got it working.
                              Yeah, it's basically a bug or a foresight. The firmware comes with the volume level all the way down which basically mutes android.

I tried replicating it just to be sure and it works everytime.

Comment

Hi Wasser,

Same... you have to remove your sdcard, and firmware will boot.
                                I use my sdcard with usb adaptater with 2.05... i m sure wasser will repair this issue

Comment

Working...
                                X