RK3368 - True octa-core November Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RK3368 - True octa-core November Update

• FIXES: webcam / usb microphone audio support (for my friends at 4PDA)
    • HEVC playback (no more green screen)
    • miscellaneous stability and enhancement updates.
    All CPU cores are online simultaneously @ 1608mhz (true octa-core), GPU fixed at 600mhz, no switching.
    If testers don't step up, this is the final octa-core release for the RK3368. DOWNLOAD

http://freaktab.com/member/41233-shomari
    Last edited by shomari_; 11-24-2016, 04:01.

... benchmark after test run on Z4, for whatever it's worth.
    Last edited by shomari_; 11-23-2016, 05:50.

Comment

Hey man, i flashed this rom but as soon as it exits from the recovery menu after formatting, it just reboots to a black screen. My device is a Andoer Z4. I am willing to test out the rom.

Comment

... thanks for letting me know. I'll fix it and reupload.

Comment

Ok thanks, il test it when as soon as you upload it.

Comment

I'm actually running it on a Z4 now. I won't upload another file until I validate that it boots from flash. Thanks for testing and letting us know

Comment

Ok sounds good, the previews version you put out worked, but the WiFi didn't work. But i'll be here for testing. Thanks for your work.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatAndroidMan View Post
                Ok sounds good, the previews version you put out worked, but the WiFi didn't work. But i'll be here for testing. Thanks for your work.
                ...fixed and udated download link. Thanks for your time and testing, if no more critical bugs are reported I'll issue an incremental update soon.

Comment

This Z4 firmware with Google apps / Kodi etc? If not which to use with it. Thanks for your fine dev.

Comment

...yes, it includes play services, for now. I'll probably remove it with next incremental update (sorry)..

Comment

But why remove it? and what about kodi and other apps?

Comment

incremental update will be a very good one. . . .

Comment

After having ironed most of the octa-core code, the focus is now on tuning the scheduler and load balancing. Stats to follow (for the techies amongst us)

Comment

Hello again, i flash the new rom you updated, it now boots and runs but the WiFi and Bluetooth doesn't work. I got a alternate rom that the WiFi works so it might help with the issue. I am willing to donate to you if you can get the WiFi and Bluetooth to work on your rom. It is overall very smooth and stable compared to the stock rom.

Comment

Are sure its not Z4L which doesn't have the same WiFi as Z4 (Ap6335)

Comment

Working...
                              X