No announcement yet.

RK3368 - True octa-core November Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the label on my box it says Z4 but on the E bay listing it says Z4L, my guess that it is most likely a Z4L

Comment

Originally posted by ThatAndroidMan View Post
      On the label on my box it says Z4 but on the E bay listing it says Z4L, my guess that it is most likely a Z4L
      ...aaaah. Now we're talking. I was confused, because one of my test devices is a Z4 and I tested all wireless functions prior to upload. I'm need a little assistance from you, if you're willing. Please run dmesg once after booting into Android, and then again after attempting to turn wireless on to determine what your wireless chipset is.

You may also want to type dmesg | grep wifi to filter the output

Comment

...I am willing to donate to you if you can get the WiFi and Bluetooth to work on your rom. It is overall very smooth and stable compared to the stock rom.
        .. any donations should go to freaktab, if I may suggest.

Comment

Sounds good, il run dmesg than il let you know.

Comment

Ok i ran the command on terminal emulator. Let me know if something is wrong or anything.https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6...3lDR1dZVVRXYUE

Comment

Im going to run the "dmesg | grep wifi" il upload that file as well

Comment

Ok i ran both commands. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6...01MT2NWRjRiLTQ

Comment

I'm sorry; that output isn't valid for your box. It would have to come from a firmware with a functional wireless chipset, such as your stock ROM. Sorry for the confusion

Comment

Oh ok il rerun the command on the stock rom

Comment

Ok here is the log when i ran the command on the stock rom
                      Attached Files

Comment

Ok here is the log when i ran the command on the stock rom
                        ... thanks! I'll upload a version for the Z4L.

Comment

Ok thanks man i appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by shomari_ View Post

... thanks! I'll upload a version for the Z4L.

shomari_ I would be willing to build an maintain a build for the Z4L as I have a Z4L compatible device (nexbox 809VI) It has the same processor and wifi anyway. However to do so I would need to be told exactly what you are changing and how. If interested send me a PM.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by l33tlinuxh4x0r View Post

shomari_ I would be willing to build an maintain a build for the Z4L as I have a Z4L compatible device (nexbox 809VI) It has the same processor and wifi anyway. However to do so I would need to be told exactly what you are changing and how. If interested send me a PM.

Thanks.
                              I'll write up a guide and post it here soon. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by shomari_ View Post

I'll write up a guide and post it here soon. Thanks!
                                Looking forward to it!
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X