Scishion V88 can't install firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scishion V88 can't install firmware

I have scishion v88 4k it came with android 6 and many problems, i tryied to flash the android 5 firmware but bricked, i have done it before, change firmware without problems.
    The other times the Rockchip batch tool 1.8 and Android Tool 2.35 recognized the boxes as: found one Loader Device this time because there is no recognision, i open it and put a clip at pins and the programms now says : found one MASKROM Device but in this case can't install firmware, i tryied everything, i don't know what else i do, help me guys.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

You can'
    Originally posted by johnnyar View Post
    I have scishion v88 4k it came with android 6 and many problems, i tryied to flash the android 5 firmware but bricked, i have done it before, change firmware without problems.
    The other times the Rockchip batch tool 1.8 and Android Tool 2.35 recognized the boxes as: found one Loader Device this time because there is no recognision, i open it and put a clip at pins and the programms now says : found one MASKROM Device but in this case can't install firmware, i tryied everything, i don't know what else i do, help me guys.
    You can't switch between Android OS versions without doing an 'EraseFlash' otherwise you will brick your device.

Comment

And....can i do anything to save tv box or should i throw it in the trash?

Comment

Hello,
        if you have V88 with blacks ports (AV & SPDIF), only working roms with loader version 2.32.
        2.31 never working and create an error when flashing.
        There is no solution, you must install a rom with 2.32 loader version (all are android 6)

Comment

Hello,
          I have exactly the same problem. I have flashed Android 5 to a V88 box with blacks ports (AV & SPDIF) - board is MX4VB.

Now I can get to MASKROM with shorting pins 5+6 but in AndridTool I get only:
          Dowload Boot Start
          Download Boot Fail

Is there any solution? I think that loader is now corupted... Can I somehow upload 2.32 loader?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mitjas View Post
            Hello,
            I have exactly the same problem. I have flashed Android 5 to a V88 box with blacks ports (AV & SPDIF) - board is MX4VB.

Now I can get to MASKROM with shorting pins 5+6 but in AndridTool I get only:
            Dowload Boot Start
            Download Boot Fail

Is there any solution? I think that loader is now corupted... Can I somehow upload 2.32 loader?

Thanks.
            Hi ,

please try to "eraseFlash" with AT and then flash the Rom .

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi
              Even "EraseFlash" returns the same error:

Click image for larger version

Name:	AndroidTool v2.35.png
Views:	2238
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	692845

Comment

Same here. It seems that the firmware for this revision is not available (yet?)

Comment

I have same issue is there any news about that?

Comment

I have the same problema and I canĀ“t find any solution.

Comment

I have tried upgrade_tool in linux ( http://www.hotmcu.com/wiki/Flashing_..._Rockchip_Tool ).. device is detected in MASKROM, but then the same error "Download boot Fail".

Well if so many users have this problem, then this is not hardware problem as I thought...
                      Hopefully we will find right firmware, that will work on MX4VB board.

Comment

I also have this tv box with the same problem of dim red light. I have already tried all the ways to try to save it and I get exactly the same mistakes as yours. What I can say is that I buyed it in gearbest where they give you a link with the most current firmware. Previously I had flashed with that firmware without problems on several occasions (at least 10 times) because I happened to have problems with application closures, reboots or loop boots. Until today I wanted to turn it on and the dim red light has come out. So maybe the nand memory does have any kind of damage?.

By the way, my board is MX4N

Comment

I have same problem as you. Any idea, how to load android back to the device? MX4VB.

Comment

hi guys , i have the same issue , is there any rom for MX4VB motherboard of v88 4k yet ?

Comment

Perhaps it's working with the last firmware (11/10/2017)

¡Página No Encontrada! 404 Lo sentimos, pero no podemos encontrar la página que estabas buscando. Mientras tanto, prueba una de estas opciones: Ir a la Página Anterior Ir al Inicio Usa nuestro buscador para encontrar el contenido

Comment

Working...
                              X