No announcement yet.

H96 MAX RK3318 Android 9.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I managed to install magisk and everything was ok but the app does not work I still get the rooting and the problem is firmware that is not clean ....

Comment

• mo123
      mo123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Then you could try the MagiskHideProp module and try to emulate your device as a MEcool or Xiaomi Android 9 device.

The magiskhide prop module if I have it installed but I have not tried to emulate as another device, how is it done from ADB?

mo123 already tried to emulate the device and nothing this firmware has something. I know that the app is incompatible with android tv and in settings it has the UImode if I put it in normal it advances but when entering user and password it returns the message that it is rooted ....
    Last edited by Jose86; 12-27-2019, 16:49.

Comment

With how good the beelink go, the W95 is not the best but it is working very well for me and it is also possible to disable the root and when putting magisk it goes great, but this rk3318 buff nothing at all

Comment

Originally posted by Jose86 View Post
        With how good the beelink go, the W95 is not the best but it is working very well for me and it is also possible to disable the root and when putting magisk it goes great, but this rk3318 buff nothing at all
        WeChip makes some of the worst devices with no support.
        All devices with a H** or X** are made by them.
        I would suggest everyone avoid their devices.
        At least you have another device to use the app on.

Comment

Alguna manera de como firmar la rom de rockchip una vez modificado??

Comment

Maximum there is a firmware with the root disabled without the modification of the WiFi, to me this device has me crazy there is some modification of the Rom that I do not understand I have an app that is not compatible with androidTV but in theory it comes with normal android and tells me the app that is rooted, I have a W95 and it works perfectly with magiskhide in 7.2.1 but in H96Max I am not able to make it work
            I tried the version with no-root and no modification of the Wifi, but the Apps always see the root.
            Instead the version of @kadzsol says that is fully removed, but it's not compatible with my wifi.
            If you can create a version with other Wifi Module or If you can say me How to do, I thank you very much.
            Happy new year!

Comment

I am struggling with the weird behavior of my H96Max: I have the 2GB/16GB version, with FW RK3318_216_V1R0, kernel 4.4.159
              For some reason the box operates at FULL THROTTLE all the time after booting it up; governor is in 'performance' mode, all 4 cores active, at max speed (1.1.GHz).
              Needless to say that it heats up like mad; e.g. running a TV streaming app will raise the core temperature to 75-85C, enough to boil eggs.
              I can throttle the speed with apps like 3C Process Monitor, but only in unison: all four cores are always on, at any selected speed down to 400MHz.

There are other quirks of this pre-rooted device that make me wonder: SuperSU can't be installed (but would be needed to at least SEE who is grabbing root rights), I can't install any other launchers, nor freeze apps, writing to the microSD card seems limited for some apps. Titanium backup runs very shaky and crashes frequently a.s.o.

Any ideas what is going on? Is there a RELIABLE alternative FW I could try to install and add 'my' preferred root tools to?
              It is my third TVbox (808, S905), will not be used too often, but still I'd like to control it in a better way.

Thanks!
              m

Comment

• mo123
                mo123 commented
                Editing a comment
                The device is made by WeChip.
                They are a ship and forget tv box company.
                After a device is shipped, you won't receive any support or updates.
                Their devices also have hardware faults most of the time and overheating is a problem because of no or very small heatsinks they use to cut costs.

I do not expect much support from the $20 box producer. Rather from savvy hackers and Android wiz kids, knowing their way around these design flaws and OS quirks. At 85C I can predict a rather short life for the circuit board..
              Still hopeful.

Comment

Hello, i' d like to know, can you tell me if the zoom out goes to 80 % or is it a system with red bars at the top at the bottom and at the right and the left of the screen to adjust the screen size (80% is not sufficient for me...)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Download Firmware Fail 2020-01-07_21-41-18.jpg
Views:	2419
Size:	108.9 KB
ID:	794667

Hi.
                  My box is H96 max RK3318, 4/64.
                  After download fw 3% in MASKROM mode, failed.
                  What can I do next?

Thanks all.
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• mo123
                    mo123 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Use FactoryTool instead or AndroidTool v2.71, not 2 year old tools that can't flash Android Pie.

Both test and test I have been able to run the app with magisk 20.2, Maximo I wanted to pack my Rom to pass it to you but it gives me an error and I don't know why I will try to find a solution in one way or another to help you

Comment

Originally posted by maximum92 View Post

I tried the version with no-root and no modification of the Wifi, but the Apps always see the root.
                    Instead the version of @kadzsol says that is fully removed, but it's not compatible with my wifi.
                    If you can create a version with other Wifi Module or If you can say me How to do, I thank you very much.
                    Happy new year!
                    Does my version work with a LAN connection? If yes, please install the rooted rom and examine which wifi chipset you have. If there is a driver for your chip I might patch the image for you.

ps. My current box is used by my wife, so I cannot experiment ATM. I have ordered a new box but it will take few weeks to arrive from China ;-)

Comment

Kadzsol could you tell me how you package the firmware and then Flashear I pack it but I put it in factory tool and it gives me an error ....

Comment

Kadzsol could you tell me how you package the firmware and then Flashear I pack it but I put it in factory tool and it gives me an error ....
                        Please see step 2 in the how-to readme included in the zip: https://gofile.io/?c=bQ0lRv

2. unpack image/firmware with imgRePackerRK.exe (imgRePackerRK_107.zip), https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2257331. use /CID switch in case needed.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-01-09_15-29-56.jpg Views:	0 Size:	102.1 KB ID:	794769???????

Click image for larger version  Name:	Factory tool 2020-01-09_13-31-51.jpg Views:	0 Size:	97.4 KB ID:	794772???

This factory tool's from

Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-01-09_13-34-15.jpg Views:	0 Size:	89.0 KB ID:	794773???

After download fw 3% in MASKROM mode, failed.
                          What can I do next~

Thanks.
                          Last edited by micro-dana; 01-09-2020, 07:07.

Comment

Working...
                          X