X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by manu_manu4 View Post
    I try to install with TWRP this ATV9 system backup

But bootloop, if somebody can help

i reinstalled last rom (14-11-2019) https://www.filefactory.com/file/6mj...91114_v002.zip
    with Android tool 2.71 (link with rockchip tools) https://github.com/rockchip-linux/to...master/windows
    No problem for erase and upgrade
    Maybe the backup system.img size is different between the firmwares and then you will overwrite other partitions if the size was too big.
    Different firmwares also have different security checksums for partitions and you can't mix partitions then the security checks will fail and you will get a bootloop.
    A new Android 9 feature introduced by Google by default.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Maybe the backup system.img size is different between the firmwares and then you will overwrite other partitions if the size was too big.
      Different firmwares also have different security checksums for partitions and you can't mix partitions then the security checks will fail and you will get a bootloop.
      A new Android 9 feature introduced by Google by default.
      Thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by Jose86 View Post
        Kadzsol thanks I had a problem but I could solve it.
        A question because the factorytool tells me that the version is firmware see 9.40.1b5d ?? Or once unpacked I have to modify build.prop ??
        Sorry, I do not understand. What problem did you solve and how?

What are you exactly trying to accomplish with factory tool when you see version is 9.40.1b5d?

I have my box arrived from China, if you make clear problem description and a step-by-step description what you are doing, I might help.

Comment

Good night friends! I'm Brazlian and I need help. Do you know how to delete the IDB/NAND? I don't know how to use the Finless room program to do this, I managed to jump the h96 max RK3318, and it is in maskroom mode, but it gives an error when upgrading using the RKbatch tool, I researched it and I think I need to delete the IDB to get success, do you know how to do this in maskroom mode? all versions that i downloaded from the android tool are in chinese and I don't know how to use. Thanks, João

Comment

[QUOTE=Joao Pedro Alberti;n797345]
            Good night friends! I'm Brazlian and I need help. Do you know how to delete the IDB/NAND? I don't know how to use the Finless room program to do this, I managed to jump the h96 max RK3318, and it is in maskroom mode, but it gives an error when upgrading using the RKbatch tool, I researched it and I think I need to delete the IDB to get success, do you know how to do this in maskroom mode? all versions that i downloaded from the android tool are in chinese and I don't know how to use. Thanks, João [/

Hi ,

Language can be changed inside config.File , from 1 to 2 , but i think your Box is bricked , prepare IDB , download boot fails Errors , are a typic Sign for bricked Nand , always use latest Drivers & Tools , look at the first Page for Mo123 Post #15 , that ist the truth ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

I would suggest users stay away from RK3318 devices.
              It is a low cost version of RK3328 only sold to 2 or 3 companies by Rockchip, making cheap tv boxes.
              The CPU only runs at 1.1Ghz, not 1.5Ghz like RK3328 and corners are cut everywhere to bring the cost down to compete in price with Allwinner H6.
              Don't expect any firmware updates or such devices to still work after 3-4 months because of the low quality RAM and emmc chips used.
              Had I read your comment before !!!!! MR. ! I m stuck with an H96 somehow, after umpteen tentatives I 'installed' firmware green light left side panel but connected to tv and current no booting.

Comment

I have here one H96Max 3318 for repair.
                Firmware:

Factory tool firmware fail.
                Reinstal drivers.
                Various errors - IDB fail, load firmware fail ...
                Reinstal drivers - DriverAssitant4.8
                AndroidTool 2.69 - firmware SUCCESS!

Is repaired and playing!

Comment

Originally posted by Gante View Post
                  I have here one H96Max 3318 for repair.
                  Firmware:
                  https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...x-qPB4CWC8FFbQ

Reinstal drivers.
                  Various errors - IDB fail, load firmware fail ...
                  Reinstal drivers - DriverAssitant4.8
                  AndroidTool 2.69 - firmware SUCCESS!

Is repaired and playing!

Ok thanks, I ve reinstalled the 'original image' after 2 days of trying with other images, to no avail, I guess, whereas I wanted a non root one and I m having wifi connections problems. any non rooted image ????
                  Last edited by pulkass; 02-09-2020, 08:48.

Comment

Does it matter?
                    He didn't work and now he works.

Comment

Originally posted by Gante View Post
                      Does it matter?
                      He didn't work and now he works.
                      I d like to install a non root image though. Any Idea???

Comment

I would suggest users stay away from RK3318 devices.
                        It is a low cost version of RK3328 only sold to 2 or 3 companies by Rockchip, making cheap tv boxes.
                        The CPU only runs at 1.1Ghz, not 1.5Ghz like RK3328 and corners are cut everywhere to bring the cost down to compete in price with Allwinner H6.
                        Don't expect any firmware updates or such devices to still work after 3-4 months because of the low quality RAM and emmc chips used.
                        I followed your advice and bought a Q+ all winner. As you stated ! Can l have an adjourned firmware rooted ???

Comment

Hi.
                          I have exactly H96 Max that is on the first post and I would like to know how can I make the wifi of TV box find the my router signal in the channel 13. The wifi of TV box can find the my router signal only between the channels 1 through 12.
                          I added some lines in the /system/build.prop file like
                          Code:
                          ro.wifi.channels=14
                          and
                          Code:
                          ro.product.locale.region=EU
                          but didn't work.

Someone know how can I do that ?

Thank you for any help.

Comment

Originally posted by robrazil View Post
                            Hi.
                            I have exactly H96 Max that is on the first post and I would like to know how can I make the wifi of TV box find the my router signal in the channel 13. The wifi of TV box can find the my router signal only between the channels 1 through 12.
                            I added some lines in the /system/build.prop file like
                            Code:
                            ro.wifi.channels=14
                            and
                            Code:
                            ro.product.locale.region=EU
                            but didn't work.

Someone know how can I do that ?

Thank you for any help.
                            You can only set ro.wifi.channels from 1-13
                            There might be other places in the kernel's wifi code or system where you also need to set it, which would be difficult to find.
                            You also need to set in the build.prop
                            ro.boot.wificountrycode=CN or EU and not US
                            ro.product.locale.region=EU is not needed

Check that the language is CN(China), EU and not US since US only uses 11 wifi channels.
                            Or the easiest way is to set your router manually to a wifi channel between 1-11 and not set it on auto.

Comment

You can only set ro.wifi.channels from 1-13
                              There might be other places in the kernel's wifi code or system where you also need to set it, which would be difficult to find.
                              You also need to set in the build.prop
                              ro.boot.wificountrycode=CN or EU and not US
                              ro.product.locale.region=EU is not needed

Check that the language is CN(China), EU and not US since US only uses 11 wifi channels.
                              Or the easiest way is to set your router manually to a wifi channel between 1-11 and not set it on auto.
                              Thanks for answer me.
                              I did what you said but didn't work.
                              I discovered that the Japan has router wifi with channel 14 and used "JP" to set "Japan" as the coutry but didn't work too.
                              I added more lines that I saw in the net, like:
                              persist.sys.language=ja
                              persist.sys.region=JP
                              ro.product.locale.language=ja
                              persist.sys.country=JP
                              No worked again.

Comment

Originally posted by robrazil View Post

Thanks for answer me.
                                I did what you said but didn't work.
                                I discovered that the Japan has router wifi with channel 14 and used "JP" to set "Japan" as the coutry but didn't work too.
                                I added more lines that I saw in the net, like:
                                persist.sys.language=ja
                                persist.sys.region=JP
                                ro.product.locale.language=ja
                                persist.sys.country=JP
                                No worked again.
                                I read now the manufacturer has to set the ro.boot.wificountrycode=CN in the Boardconfig.mk file 5 places when they build the firmware so 13 channels can work.
                                So unless the manufacturer can build new firmware, I don't think anything will work.

Code:
                                device/rockchip/common/BoardConfig.mk:70:BOARD_KERNEL_CMDLINE := androidboot.wificountrycode=US androidboot.hardware=rk30board androidboot.console=ttyFIQ0 firmware_class.path=/vendor/etc/firmware init=/init rootwait ro init=/init
                                device/rockchip/common/BoardConfig.mk:72:BOARD_KERNEL_CMDLINE := console=ttyFIQ0 androidboot.baseband=N/A androidboot.wificountrycode=US androidboot.veritymode=enforcing androidboot.hardware=rk30board androidboot.console=ttyFIQ0 firmware_class.path=/vendor/etc/firmware init=/init rootwait ro init=/init root=PARTUUID=af01642c-9b84-11e8-9b2a-234eb5e198a0

device/rockchip/common/BoardConfig.mk:81:ROCKCHIP_RECOVERYIMAGE_CMDLINE_ARGS ?= console=ttyFIQ0 androidboot.baseband=N/A androidboot.selinux=permissive androidboot.wificountrycode=US androidboot.veritymode=enforcing androidboot.hardware=rk30board androidboot.console=ttyFIQ0 firmware_class.path=/vendor/etc/firmware init=/init root=PARTUUID=af01642c-9b84-11e8-9b2a-234eb5e198a0

device/rockchip/common/BoardConfig.mk:461:        BOARD_KERNEL_CMDLINE := androidboot.wificountrycode=US androidboot.hardware=rk30board androidboot.console=ttyFIQ0 firmware_class.path=/vendor/etc/firmware init=/init rootwait ro init=/init

device/rockchip/common/BoardConfig.mk:463:        BOARD_KERNEL_CMDLINE := console=ttyFIQ0 androidboot.baseband=N/A androidboot.wificountrycode=US androidboot.veritymode=enforcing androidboot.hardware=rk30board androidboot.console=ttyFIQ0 firmware_class.path=/vendor/etc/firmware init=/init rootwait ro init=/init

device/rockchip/common/BoardConfig.mk:468:    ROCKCHIP_RECOVERYIMAGE_CMDLINE_ARGS := console=ttyFIQ0 androidboot.baseband=N/A androidboot.selinux=permissive androidboot.wificountrycode=US androidboot.veritymode=enforcing androidboot.hardware=rk30board androidboot.console=ttyFIQ0 firmware_class.path=/vendor/etc/firmware init=/init

Comment

Working...
                                X