MX10 Android 7.1.2 RK3328 4/32GB TV BOX 2.4GHZ WiFi Fast Lan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

picky: thank you a lot!!!
    Hat geklappt, funktioniert einwandfrei :-)

Comment

Does the last firmware update from geekbuying has suoeruser? Can i flash it from sd catrs? And how?

Comment

Im installing the drivers but as pickys shows in his pick this drivers does not appears and pc manager. What i should do. Please help me

Comment

Ok guys i did ot. I changed pc but ibwant to install rwcovery because i dont want root. I want to use magisk because i have a app which doea not working on rooted devices.

Comment

I checked for root with root checker pro and i got a root user account error. There is an update for SU app in play store but i read in this thread not to update SU app. Is it the app itself or the su binary i shouldnt update. I dont see why updating the app would put me in a bootloop. Also.. ive been googling all day but cant seem to find a TWRP.img specifically for the MX10.. is there one yet? Sorry for being noobish.. i know nothing about these boxes and i already messed a T95Z box up.. returned it to get this one...... Ive been rooting for 10 years.... Samsung i can do.. this here.. im stumped. lol
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by freak69ize View Post
              I checked for root with root checker pro and i got a root user account error. There is an update for SU app in play store but i read in this thread not to update SU app. Is it the app itself or the su binary i shouldnt update. I dont see why updating the app would put me in a bootloop. Also.. ive been googling all day but cant seem to find a TWRP.img specifically for the MX10.. is there one yet? Sorry for being noobish.. i know nothing about these boxes and i already messed a T95Z box up.. returned it to get this one...... Ive been rooting for 10 years.... Samsung i can do.. this here.. im stumped. lol
              Thanks
              SuperSU doesn't work on this device and if you update the binary, you will be stuck in a bootloop because of new SELinux security restrictions in Nougat.
              No TWRP recovery exists.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

SuperSU doesn't work on this device and if you update the binary, you will be stuck in a bootloop because of new SELinux security restrictions in Nougat.
                No TWRP recovery exists.
                Seems odd the box would ship with SU installed in the first place. I really only wanted root so i could install Adaway... guess ill keep using Blokada. Thanks for the reply mate

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                  Not looked at this model 3328, or any 4gb units in this breed, as yet....
                  3328 is a lower powered CPU compared to say 912,

Alway good to have a couple to fiddle with and compare, as in Rockchip, AML

But as always,
                  Depends on the firmware and support you get when you buy,

Cheap is OK if you're prepared for not a lot of support, and I don't mean from the seller

The maker, with updates etc
                  As you may have already seen on the forum can be like pulling teeth to get updates..

If you are up for it and it feels ok Do It.
                  Quoting this post because i didnt want to quote the one with all the pics. You said that we have root on this box and im a lil confused by that. I see that SU app is installed but root checker says that root access is not properly operating or granted on this device. Am i missing something?? Thanks

Comment

I'm a total noob in Android TV boxes, so i beg on your indulgence.

I updated my MX10 with the latest firmware on this page : https://fr.geekbuying.com/item/MX10-...ox-386668.html

It seems to have worked, but how can I check the version I run ? Because when I tried to update it, it got stuck on the boot screen, but then I shut it off and it reboot it normally.

And I have two other questions :

- Is that possible to add a bluetooth dongle ? When I bought it, I didn't see it had not bluetooth.
                    - I downloaded at least 10 games from the google playstore but none of them work. Do I do something wrong ?

Thanks for your answers.

Comment

I tried a USB Bluetooth dongle on this box but did not get any BT capabilities with it. Maybe something needs to be enabled in the OS for Bluetooth to work at all or Android just isn't plug-n-pray like Windows is.

I updated to the latest firmware I could find for this box and SU works now (SU also did not work out of the box).

Comment

install magisk manager apk (play market)
                        install adb drivers (windows) and enable internet adb (android - developer menu)
                        unzip mag.zip (windows)
                        go to the folder - mag ,Shift + Right-click and open command window.
                        1) adb connect xxx.xxx.x.x (xxx= device ip adres) or connect via cable
                        2) adb root
                        3) adb remount ( if error,repeat 1) )
                        4) adb push magisk /system/bin
                        5) adb shell
                        6) magisk su
                        7) mount -o ro,remount /system
                        finish
                        do not reboot))))
                        after each reboot,need to repeat steps 1-2-5-6-7.

Attached Files
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

rooted firmware, but without navbar and status bar
                          Download file - MX10 TV Box Firmware Download Android Nougat 7.1.2.rar

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

No TWRP recovery exists.

Comment

Originally posted by aka22 View Post
                              install magisk manager apk (play market)
                              install adb drivers (windows) and enable internet adb (android - developer menu)
                              unzip mag.zip (windows)
                              go to the folder - mag ,Shift + Right-click and open command window.
                              1) adb connect xxx.xxx.x.x (xxx= device ip adres) or connect via cable
                              2) adb root
                              3) adb remount ( if error,repeat 1) )
                              4) adb push magisk /system/bin
                              5) adb shell
                              6) magisk su
                              7) mount -o ro,remount /system
                              finish
                              do not reboot))))
                              after each reboot,need to repeat steps 1-2-5-6-7.

Anyway to make it permanent, maybe with a script?
                              Can you use Magisk modules?

Comment

Where can I get Android 8.1 firmware ?

Comment

• mo123
                                  mo123 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  You can't, as this device won't get it.
                              Working...
                              X