Minixfreak_OS

ChangeLog
    -AndroidTV
    -Based on MX10 9.0 2019/03/20 Build
    -Voice Search Added
    -Fixed permissions
    -smooth but no Minixfreak Tweaks Yet
    -No Preinstall Apps

This is a fully functional AndroidTV Build..... I did not add any mods .... wanted everyone to enjoy androidTV 9.0 in the mean time and enjoy it.... and also i knew sometimes i get random reboots but when everything updates in playstore i dont get reboots anymore .... long press home brings up recents instead on double press ... still have to fix some things .....

LINK:
    https://mega.nz/#!EwZTAIhS!pcKGdlzaW...IkdhXbZG5O06BA
    Last edited by minixfreak; 10-06-2019, 17:44.

Glad to see you around you make this forums interested Minixfreak you are the man. Can't wait so I can put it to my R10 android tv box 3328

Comment

might rebased to oreo as rockchip 9.0 has alot of bugs ..... oreo is more stable on rockchip .... if rockchip does update on android 9.0 maybe ill go back to it ..... rebasing will be a few days then ill release

Comment

Im excited for it aswell, currently making a rom myself but im kinda stuck atm so people will be happy with this rom maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
          might rebased to oreo as rockchip 9.0 has alot of bugs ..... oreo is more stable on rockchip .... if rockchip does update on android 9.0 maybe ill go back to it ..... rebasing will be a few days then ill release
          No problem we wait

Comment

Just An Update Im almost done basic build, just androidtv without mods ... might release that for you all to test .... then mod it later when i have more time ..... still some things i need to fix but maybe mo123 might help out with some of that ....

Comment

No problem can't wait to test it

Comment

here is the link for ANDROIDTV ...... ENJOY
                MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

I just finish flashing my box but it keep rebooting then stop see the launcher then reboot again which burning tool I have to use I use RKDv Tool2.59

Comment

Androidtool 2.69 and erase flash then upfrade

Comment

Androidtool 2.69 and erase flash then upfrade
                      Okay I'm going to give it a try

Comment

Yep still doing the same thing rebooting I put Android tool 2.69 erase Flash then upgrade but they still doing the same thing rebooting

Comment

I will put a video showing it works wirh mx9 and a5x rk3328 boxes step by step

Comment

I will put a video showing it works wirh mx9 and a5x rk3328 boxes step by step
                            Minix freak I believe you but in my case it's not working for me

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

Minix freak I believe you but in my case it's not working for me
                              what box do you have?

you can force erase with toothpick and only connect power plug if it bootloops sometimes it will help.

some tv boxes have locked loader for example you cannot install android 9 factory rom on a5x rev 1 same for android.

Comment

Working...
                              X