Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silver View Post

what box do you have?

you can force erase with toothpick and only connect power plug if it bootloops sometimes it will help.

some tv boxes have locked loader for example you cannot install android 9 factory rom on a5x rev 1 same for android.
    I have a5x max 1gb and mxr9 4gb rk3328 box let me know if anyone else has success ... Even on the 1gb bix it runs fast and smooth

Comment

Not booting in my A5X MAX

Comment

Originally posted by jcabad66 View Post
        Not booting in my A5X MAX
        I will make a video step by step and upload it for you guys ... Only other readon i can think of is when it got uploaded maybe it got corrupted ... So maybe ill reupload

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

I will make a video step by step and upload it for you guys ... Only other readon i can think of is when it got uploaded maybe it got corrupted ... So maybe ill reupload
          I don't think it's corrupted, because the restoring proccess is made succesfully. Even the box changes the red light to blue light

Comment

what box do you have?

you can force erase with toothpick and only connect power plug if it bootloops sometimes it will help.

some tv boxes have locked loader for example you cannot install android 9 factory rom on a5x rev 1 same for android.
            R10 Smart Android 9.0 TV Box 2/16G/ RK3328 Quad Core 2.4&5G Wifi BT4.1
            And this is the firmware on the box R10 TV Box_rk3328_d16_9.0_ap6255_20190104_r3(r-tvboxr10 20190116

Comment

So i have a5x plus not max ... And mxr pro

Comment

So i have a5x plus not max ... And mxr pro
                May be that's the reason why. Mine is not A5X+, it's A5X MAX

Comment

has there anyone who has successfully managed to have my firmware on their boxes

Comment

has there anyone who has successfully managed to have my firmware on their boxes
                    Thank you for your hard work on this chipset. I would like to try this on my TX28. I am wondering if you might have a link to the Android Tool v2.69 as I can't seem to find it online

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post
                      R10 Smart Android 9.0 TV Box 2/16G/ RK3328 Quad Core 2.4&5G Wifi BT4.1
                      And this is the firmware on the box R10 TV Box_rk3328_d16_9.0_ap6255_20190104_r3(r-tvboxr10 20190116
                      Do note: "rk3328_D16"

You need a firmware for d16 bootloader. Mx9 Pro, a5x Max is d4 bootloader version.

D16 ROMS will not work on D4 bootloaders

Comment

We need to know the following in order to flash the firmware=

-Boot version (d4 or d16)
                        -Wifichip (AP6255,RTL8723,IT-LINK ect.)
                        -supported RAM (2gb, 4gb)
                        -supported STORAGE (16gb, 32gb, 64gb)

if the ROM is for the d16 bootloader it will not boot and potentially brick d4 bootloader boards.

Comment

minixfreak if you used RK rom factory tool to make the rom there is a bug that corrupts the image if it is reloaded in the tool too often, only revert to previous image will get it to correctly boot again.

Comment

minixfreak if you used RK rom factory tool to make the rom there is a bug that corrupts the image if it is reloaded in the tool too often, only revert to previous image will get it to correctly boot again.
                            I dont use factory tool ... Use my own method

Comment

I believe its a d4 bootloader i could make one for d16 bootloader wont be that hard

Comment

I believe its a d4 bootloader i could make one for d16 bootloader wont be that hard
                                and what about the hardware?

like wifichip

Comment

Working...
                                X