Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RK3328 Firmware Center RTL8723 , AP6255 , SV6051 , IT6334 AND MORE (Stock-ROMs , Custom-ROMs by Silver)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSimon
    replied
    Originally posted by Silver View Post
    I have seen many users bricking their RK3328 TV box with incorrect firmware.
    In this thread i will supply some IMG files for you all so you can reflash your box with working wifi/bt drivers

This includes 2 firmwares i have customized with preinstalled apps some patches and root

The CPU frequencies have been changed based on wifichip kernel. You can tweak CPU with Kernel Auditor.
    Do note the RK3328 CPU and MALI-450MP GPU are not suited for multitasking nor gaming, best usage is for streaming using apps like youtube ect.
    Box may run HOT depending on flashed firmware.

RTL8723BS: 2016MHZ max.
    AP6255: 1500MHZ max.
    OTHERS: 1300MHZ, 1800MHZ

rk3328_d4_7.1_ap6255_20180705_r1_root
    rk3328_d4_7.1_rtl8723bs_20180705_r1_root

Changelog:

-debloated
    -SuperSU root (do not update SU binary)
    -Preinstall apps (Launcher, Kernel Auditor, Navigationbar, Gboard, FTMC, YoutubeVanced, XposedInstaller ect.)
    -Fix Autoframerate in FTMC
    -Fix WallpaperService
    -Fix missing menu in some apps (3dot menu)
    -Fix apps crashing
    -Patched recents for normal view
    -Build.prop tweaks
    -Wifidriver tweaks

Notes: i cannot fix these issues i am not the manufacturer

IF FTMC not installed, open calculator app and input chinese "PI" symbol followed by "318" so "PI318" (just make sure it shows the symbol instead of "PI"

Some USB ports may work unstable with certain peripherals on these ROMs.
    RTL8723BS wifi module unstable if bluetooth enabled and using Bluetooth mouse for example
    Possible more bugs but nothing dramatic, these are chinese tv boxes you cannot expect everything to work perfect

Downloads for custom ROMs by Silver:

AP6255=

https://mega.nz/file/blUnEAjL#Aw5O4t...qbaUwQha-QTIX4

RTL8723=

https://mega.nz/file/78ETTCaQ#TSfQe7...0BaPiD08pieONM

You can send me some cookies if i helped you = 1NMaX2Y2P1XW6UYhQCWwzVp2qEvekoGhBZ

ATTENTION: I am not responsible if you brick your box because you flashed wrong firmware!

Prerequisites:

-Backup your current working ROM if anything goes wrong (You can use RKDumper for example)
    -Understand how to flash your TV Box with AndroidTool or FactoryTool

Firmware Description:

CPU_BOOTLOADER_ANDROIDVERSION_WIFICHIP_DATE_{ROOT}

example:
    rk3328_d4_7.1_ap6255_20180705_r1_root.img

Try different versions of AndroidTool and FactoryTool before posting errors here!
    I have tested all firmwares and they run fine.

Stock Firmwares and files:

https://mega.nz/folder/ehN22SqI#tcS1v8TaCCk4wi0J__Jv_A

Notes: i have included AndroidTV firmware (Widevine L1 is blacklisted sorry) also includes rooted boot.img so you can try to root your android 7.1 firmware with it.

IT6334=

flash:

https://mega.nz/file/ihcgjChC#xwjrrr...aCSYuDu-BHczI4

Note: Box will not boot you have to flash IT6334 patch i have uploaded

https://mega.nz/file/v5UQVQgI#jh7cPV...63TZ59Pqxu2kAU IT6334 patch (use AndroidTool load the provided config select and flash all images in your box)

Confirmed working on:

MX9Pro
    Mx9MAX
    A5XMAX
    MX10
    V88 Piano
    ...more to come

Here are my steps to flash the firmware from 'Silver' (rk3328_d4_7.1_rtl8723bs_20180705_r1_root.img) :
    1. Install Rockchip_DriverAssitant_v4.4 or v4.8
    2. Open "rkdev tool - AndroidTool_Release_v2.51" and goto 'Upgrade Firmware' tab
    3. Click 'Firmware' and locate the img file
    4. Remove screws of the TVbox. Refer to the image attached below and find the copper dots which are necessary to short-circuit to enter MASKROM mode.
    5. Use a wire or a conductor to connect the two dots. While doing that, connect the male-male USB cable to PC and USB 2 port of the tv box. AndroidTool will show "Found One MASKROM Device" immediately. Remove the Short-circuiting conductor.
    6. Click 'EraseFlash'
    7. Click 'Upgrade'
    8. After the upgrade is finished, remove the USB cable.
    9. Connect HDMI cable
    10. Connect power cable (sometimes, you might have to hold the av-reset pin before connecting the power cable. but I didn`t have to do that)
    11. Boot animation will appear within few seconds. If the display goes to standby mode, remove and replug the power cable.
    12. the android logo will appear. then wait.....
    13. Done !!!
    14. Let me know if this helps.
    Pins to Short-circuit:

Click image for larger version Name:	fetch?id=819923&d=1612085123.png Views:	0 Size:	173.8 KB ID:	819964

Please test firmwares and reply back here so others know what works for what box.

-Silver

How do you use the rooted image to root RK3328?

Leave a comment:

• SSimon
    replied
    Please explain clearly how the patch is applied with Android tool. Are you supposed to flash the normal firmware first?

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi ,

i still have a UT4 RK3368 Box , latest version of Rom is a A6 Rom from Ugoos , but Dev. Mo123 made a 7.1.2 Customrom

for the MVR9 RK3328 Box , it boots , works great , but no Wifi & Ethernet , the ChipID of the Roms is 330A , how can i fix it ,

would be nice if the Box still can be used with the latest available Rom , any Solutions ???

greetings / gefattern

Leave a comment:

• SSimon
    replied
    Thanks for your excellent work. When I install the ROM with rtl8723bs, only android 9 and 8.1 has internet but not 7.1. What could be the reason? My device shows an HS2734A chip.

Leave a comment:

• Ricoup53
    replied
    Bonjour, j’espère que c’est celui à poster car je n’ai trouvé aucun moyen de poster mon propre problème, j’ai en ma possession une boîte MX10, ne sachant pas ce que c’est comme marque je l’ai ouverte Je me retrouve avec une carte mère où elle est marquée
    MXQ-RK3328-D4_A
    VER:1.2 DATE : 20180725
    J’ai donc essayé avec plusieurs firmware mais aucun ne veut travailler sur cette box elle se bloque au démarrage et rien
    Quelqu’un peut avoir ce firmware ou c’est ma boîte qui est morte?
    Merci d’avance !​

Leave a comment:

• Johnnyhiep
    replied
    I have seen many users bricking their RK3328 TV box with incorrect firmware.
    In this thread i will supply some IMG files for you all so you can reflash your box with working wifi/bt drivers

This includes 2 firmwares i have customized with preinstalled apps some patches and root

The CPU frequencies have been changed based on wifichip kernel. You can tweak CPU with Kernel Auditor.
    Do note the RK3328 CPU and MALI-450MP GPU are not suited for multitasking nor gaming, best usage is for streaming using apps like youtube ect.
    Box may run HOT depending on flashed firmware.

RTL8723BS: 2016MHZ max.
    AP6255: 1500MHZ max.
    OTHERS: 1300MHZ, 1800MHZ

rk3328_d4_7.1_ap6255_20180705_r1_root
    rk3328_d4_7.1_rtl8723bs_20180705_r1_root

Changelog:

-debloated
    -SuperSU root (do not update SU binary)
    -Preinstall apps (Launcher, Kernel Auditor, Navigationbar, Gboard, FTMC, YoutubeVanced, XposedInstaller ect.)
    -Fix Autoframerate in FTMC
    -Fix WallpaperService
    -Fix missing menu in some apps (3dot menu)
    -Fix apps crashing
    -Patched recents for normal view
    -Build.prop tweaks
    -Wifidriver tweaks

Notes: i cannot fix these issues i am not the manufacturer

IF FTMC not installed, open calculator app and input chinese "PI" symbol followed by "318" so "PI318" (just make sure it shows the symbol instead of "PI"

Some USB ports may work unstable with certain peripherals on these ROMs.
    RTL8723BS wifi module unstable if bluetooth enabled and using Bluetooth mouse for example
    Possible more bugs but nothing dramatic, these are chinese tv boxes you cannot expect everything to work perfect

Downloads for custom ROMs by Silver:

AP6255=

https://mega.nz/file/blUnEAjL#Aw5O4t...qbaUwQha-QTIX4

RTL8723=

https://mega.nz/file/78ETTCaQ#TSfQe7...0BaPiD08pieONM

You can send me some cookies if i helped you = 1NMaX2Y2P1XW6UYhQCWwzVp2qEvekoGhBZ

ATTENTION: I am not responsible if you brick your box because you flashed wrong firmware!

Prerequisites:

-Backup your current working ROM if anything goes wrong (You can use RKDumper for example)
    -Understand how to flash your TV Box with AndroidTool or FactoryTool

Firmware Description:

CPU_BOOTLOADER_ANDROIDVERSION_WIFICHIP_DATE_{ROOT}

example:
    rk3328_d4_7.1_ap6255_20180705_r1_root.img

Try different versions of AndroidTool and FactoryTool before posting errors here!
    I have tested all firmwares and they run fine.

Stock Firmwares and files:

https://mega.nz/folder/ehN22SqI#tcS1v8TaCCk4wi0J__Jv_A

Notes: i have included AndroidTV firmware (Widevine L1 is blacklisted sorry) also includes rooted boot.img so you can try to root your android 7.1 firmware with it.

IT6334=

flash:

https://mega.nz/file/ihcgjChC#xwjrrr...aCSYuDu-BHczI4

Note: Box will not boot you have to flash IT6334 patch i have uploaded

https://mega.nz/file/v5UQVQgI#jh7cPV...63TZ59Pqxu2kAU IT6334 patch (use AndroidTool load the provided config select and flash all images in your box)

Confirmed working on:

MX9Pro
    Mx9MAX
    A5XMAX
    MX10
    V88 Piano
    ...more to come

Here are my steps to flash the firmware from 'Silver' (rk3328_d4_7.1_rtl8723bs_20180705_r1_root.img) :
    1. Install Rockchip_DriverAssitant_v4.4 or v4.8
    2. Open "rkdev tool - AndroidTool_Release_v2.51" and goto 'Upgrade Firmware' tab
    3. Click 'Firmware' and locate the img file
    4. Remove screws of the TVbox. Refer to the image attached below and find the copper dots which are necessary to short-circuit to enter MASKROM mode.
    5. Use a wire or a conductor to connect the two dots. While doing that, connect the male-male USB cable to PC and USB 2 port of the tv box. AndroidTool will show "Found One MASKROM Device" immediately. Remove the Short-circuiting conductor.
    6. Click 'EraseFlash'
    7. Click 'Upgrade'
    8. After the upgrade is finished, remove the USB cable.
    9. Connect HDMI cable
    10. Connect power cable (sometimes, you might have to hold the av-reset pin before connecting the power cable. but I didn`t have to do that)
    11. Boot animation will appear within few seconds. If the display goes to standby mode, remove and replug the power cable.
    12. the android logo will appear. then wait.....
    13. Done !!!
    14. Let me know if this helps.
    Pins to Short-circuit:

Click image for larger version Name:	fetch?id=819923&d=1612085123.png Views:	0 Size:	173.8 KB ID:	819964

Please test firmwares and reply back here so others know what works for what box.

-Silver

Hi Silver,

I'm a new menber in this forum.

I using MX9 Pro 4k 4/32gb box with RK3328 chipset, wifi IT6334.
    I have problem with my box as below :
    Before I used Android 8.1 rom for it and bluetooth dissappear, I think this rom incorrect so I had downgrade to Android 7.2 rom.
    Now, the box can not turn on the wifi and bluetooth all.
    I have downloaded your rom for this box : "rk3328_d4_8.1_it6334_20180913_patch.zip", but I don't know how to flash for this rom (as your instruction using RK Android tool) because after unzip this file it have many files .img. I know flash rom by "update.zip" and .img file using RK Batch tool or sdcard only
    Please instruction step by step for me how to flash this firmware to my box (MX9Pro 4k - 4/32gb - RK3328 - IT6334)

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• santong7
    replied
    Just installed Android TV rom in SCISHION V88 piano black, works good but Android TV version of Netflix does not work, even after updating or uninstall and reinstalling the google play version.

Any help?

The android TV version (version 6) used to work with stock rom.

I installed an older one.

Which other ROM from this thread (not android TV) works for piano ?
    I tried the rk3328_d4_9.0_8189-sv6051_20190308_r1.img but it never boots.
    Last edited by santong7; 11-16-2021, 19:11.

Leave a comment:

• indrag33k
    replied
    i'm interest with android tv firmware 7.1 but my device is a5x max + with wifi driver it6334. so wifi not working.

Leave a comment:

• Atif Munir
    replied
    Originally posted by traversone View Post

thank you Atif. Any working link to such ROM?
    Minixfreak_OS ChangeLog -AndroidTV -Based on MX10 9.0 2019/03/20 Build -Voice Search Added -Fixed permissions -smooth but no Minixfreak Tweaks Yet -No Preinstall Apps This is a fully functional AndroidTV Build..... I did not add any mods .... wanted everyone to enjoy androidTV 9.0 in the mean time and enjoy it.... and also i

Leave a comment:

• traversone
    replied
    Originally posted by Atif Munir View Post

Minixfreak andriod 9
    thank you Atif. Any working link to such ROM?

Leave a comment:

• Atif Munir
    replied
    Originally posted by traversone View Post
    Dear Atif,

which Android 9 ROM have you installed on your Piano V88 ?
    Minixfreak andriod 9

Leave a comment:

• traversone
    replied
    Dear Atif,

which Android 9 ROM have you installed on your Piano V88 ?

Leave a comment:

• Atif Munir
    replied
    If someone is able to revive his box with one of the ROMS let me know so i can add your box to the list make sure to say what cpu and wifichip your box has.
    Update this rom with latest features or andriod version, i install andriod 9 on my Piano v88 and box working very smoothly,

Leave a comment:

• Silver
    replied
    If someone is able to revive his box with one of the ROMS let me know so i can add your box to the list make sure to say what cpu and wifichip your box has.

Leave a comment:

• Silver
    replied
    Originally posted by phankhanh86 View Post
    Omg my box has code same you rk3328 but cant intall fw atv 3328 ...
    You brack heart seak chip rk3318
    omg thank your picture
    Fake box, says "rk3328 on label but chip is "rk3318" so no work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X