• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: iFive X2 RileyROM 1.5 KitKat

Originally posted by jkohtala View Post
    Hi,

Has anyone looked if iFive X2 release could be ported to work at Cube U39GT

I know it has been done with JB release but cube doesn't have released Kitkat for U39GT and guy who made initial Hybrid rom hasn't done any updates since initial roms.
    http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/9112...-roms-hybrid1/
    I'm afraid that without a KK kernel specifically for the Cube, you can't port this ROM to it. Check on the Cube threads and see if 900Supersport has anything cooking.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
      I'm afraid that without a KK kernel specifically for the Cube, you can't port this ROM to it. Check on the Cube threads and see if 900Supersport has anything cooking.
      Ok Thanks. Have to check.

Comment

hi, Riley. Any chance you update your rom with latest 2.0.2 firmware?

Comment

Yes, I will work on it. Thanks for the link.
          Randy
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
            Yes, I will work on it. Thanks for the link.
            Any news on this? I would like to know what your wifi boost will do after I have already replaced the antenna. I still can't stream large MKV files.

Comment

I'm on vacation...traveling home today...when I get home I will work on an update.
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Donate here

Comment

v1.6 is now posted:

Randy
                Read my BIO Here
                Donate here

Comment

Working...
                X