• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also get script errors in Putlocker tv

Comment

Originally posted by brick0044 View Post
      That error has nothing to with "Beyond XBMC", it's a repository error .... Follow the link at the bottom of post # 1 and go get all the most popular repository, add-ons, plugins zip files, I just updated them, wait about ten minutes, I will update it again .. ...

Comment

Thank you very much. I've learned a lot in the last couple days. That fixed Plex. What are some good Tv show addons?

Comment

Thank you very much. I've learned a lot in the last couple days. That fixed Plex. What are some good Tv show addons?
          Follow the link at the bottom of post # 1 and go get all the most popular repository, add-ons, plugins zip files, I just updated them, wait about ten minutes, I will update it again .. ...

Comment

Go to the bottom of the page on post # 1 HERE http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...BMC-quot-READY and you will find a link to the channels zip files ....

Comment

Thanks man! So I guess when you get script errors you should look for a newer version of the addon? I say that because when I updated to the one for Plex that you had it worked great.

Comment

Thanks man! So I guess when you get script errors you should look for a newer version of the addon? I say that because when I updated to the one for Plex that you had it worked great.
                I just udated them again a few minute ago, that's how fast this technology is moving ...(lol)

Comment

How would I know when to update? Is there an update option for addons?

Comment

How would I know when to update? Is there an update option for addons?
                    Yes, they will auto tell you most of the time ...

Comment

Working...
                    X