Anyone bought x7 mini for $50?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its worse than fake.

Though I did not buy from this seller, I bought one previously and after more than a month, I received a plastic sunglass that might have cost less than 10 cents.

Good thing was that I did have Paypal protection and received all the money back.

Comment

**** closed him down. I'm in the process of getting my money back through Paypal. Lesson learnt..

Comment

Make sure they don't take most of the money back in fees for 'helpping' you.

Comment

Just for the record guys Paypal gave me a full refund & I bought a legit Minix Neo X7 from a trusted seller on ****.. I'm never going to fall for the old "too good to be true" deal again..

Comment

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me......

Comment

I will throw my hat into this ring

I got 3 boxes (not Minix X7) but similar - from these guys androidtvstick dot co .uk - they turned out great I don't know if that helps, but at least I can confirm their not dodgy.

Comment

You bought in bulk? Usually thats cheaper. The x5 is also much cheaper.

Comment

Also ripped off ;-(

Sorry to bring up old tread but i also have been ripped off it think. Still no sign of unit the unit after nearly 3 weeks and yesterday i read this bad feedback http://feedback.****.ie/ws/****ISAPI...rld=true&rt=nc

The user is still active and i'm sure the buyers have contacted ****.

Never happened to me before. So what do i do? Contact paypal? (p1ssss3d!)

Comment

Originally posted by chuckens View Post
                    Sorry to bring up old tread but i also have been ripped off it think. Still no sign of unit the unit after nearly 3 weeks and yesterday i read this bad feedback http://feedback.****.ie/ws/****ISAPI...rld=true&rt=nc

The user is still active and i'm sure the buyers have contacted ****.

Never happened to me before. So what do i do? Contact paypal? (p1ssss3d!)
                    What do you think... Claim your money back ASAP.

Comment

"Purchase History" missing now

So i just logged on to **** to find my purchase history is missing? I can't view or leave feedback.
                      Whats the crack with that? I did make a claim with paypal couple days ago and the seller has not
                      responded. It's all little big dodgy to me now

Comment

Working...
                      X