No announcement yet.

force close on superuser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you attempt the binary update if that works without erroring it should fix it
    Ricky
    New here but learning something new everyday

Comment

no it wont even allow that force closes on every attempt i belive ill have to do like bob said and manually replace it but i really am ignorant to such things i cant just uninstall and replace because its a system app now right?
      freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

go to google on your computer search for superuser 2.3.6.3 apk you will get a zip file copy the super apk 2. whateva file to your tap and install you may have to allow 3rd arty apps if you have not already done so but this will install the old superuser and should fix it
        its late in the uk so i am off for the night will be on tomorrow
        hope this helps

ricky
        Ricky

Comment

Thanks for everything,will let ya know

Comment

Ok so crisis averted. After much conversation with cybertwigg, finally i said. "F" it I put the tablet in recovery mode. Like twice suddenly it came back on after i hit reset, Bam,setup wizard was running, I went through all the necessary stuff, whole system fresh just like when i flashed the rom. ThankGod for titanium backup!!!! I would've lost about 30Dollars in apps so with that being said. Ive got to set my tablet back like it was anyway superuser is not force closing so I guess we'll see what happens next thanks to bob and cybertwigg if theres anything y'all think i should do just holler I don't wanna go through that again. So till next time. Hope your dads doin good bob let us know.

Comment

glad i could be what little help i was just sorry i couldn't offer a solution to the problem all i would say is make sure you done update the app and check that play store does not have it set to auto update and you should be fine

ricky
              Ricky

Comment

Thanks Ricky, I appreciate the conversation, I did update. The binary when you startup superuser and go into settings the app has a update section so I done that so far everythings cool, so have a good one. Again thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X