rk 3066 cant flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rk 3066 cant flash

Hello my name is austin and im running windows 8.1 ya i know why would i want that..well its fast sooooo..any whooo i have rocket chip 3066 based tablet and im trying to get it to get into bootloader mode witch I DID but it ended up saying device discriptor error on the usb devices SOOO i found the hub it was connected to and disabled it then it made the rock chip show up on the list of devices i opened rk batch tool as a test and would you know it was green well thats not the tool i have to use to flash this kernel i have to use the regular rk andriod tool..but when i open it it says no rk andriod usb device detected...is that weird? any how i need to get this to work..someone any one? have any ideas as to why? yes iv reinstalled the drivers and tryed 17 differnt ones and the only one that works is the rk usb driver i got from rk site.
    i really have no idea how to make this work..so i tryed the rk batch tool and tryed to see if i could get it to do any thing.. so i clicked the swtich button but it said this is not supported..well it was dumb for me to try sense its allready in flash mode but still...i fill like somthing is wrong.
    any help? ohh im using the GAME MID tablet

(EDIT(
    GOOD NEWS EVERY ONE i figured out why the other programs would not regonize it so i went into the settings .inf file and changed the usb11 thing to 1 and then it WORKED!
    but when i tryed to flash the kernal and recovery img files in the tool it showed the out put but said info start run . start to test. test device failed. run failed....this is so close..i hope someoen can help me im using a kernal edited by OMA he did it just for me and said to just flash the TUVVA kernal and the rocvery img provided by him and us the correct paths I DID and the address..witch i did.. :/ i hope someone knows SOMTHING

Currently even the experts are having trouble trying to flash on a Win8.1 system... move to a WinXP-Win7 and you should have no issue ( other than a possible driver one )

Comment

Originally posted by rdsok View Post
      Currently even the experts are having trouble trying to flash on a Win8.1 system... move to a WinXP-Win7 and you should have no issue ( other than a possible driver one )
      Why I don't buy a couple of computers with WinXP and another couple with Win7, in case one of them fail?
      "Rock more than music it's a way of living"
      Tablet RK2918 - Yifang M900HC 8" JB 4.2.2 Oma
      Tablet RK3026 - Yifang M7100KLD 7" JB 4.2.2
      Tablet RK3066 - Yifang M7000 7" JB 4.2.2
      Tablet AML8726-MXS - Yifang M7000NBD 7" - JB 4.1.1
      Phablet Samsung Note 3 - KK 4.4.2
      Cell Phone Samsung GT-S5760M
      - JB 4.0.3

Comment

Working...
      X