No announcement yet.

MK908 Has been updated today 11/03/2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checked and saw newer ROM on Beelink website dated July 15th, 2014.

Originally posted by mhkao2100 View Post
    Bob, Thanks for the detail analyze, this maybe the reason why beelink doesen't update 0317 image to their download page, now we can happy to use Finless 1.8.
    I decided to take a look at what was in that Beelink Directory and saw a newer ROM dated July 15th. does anyone know if this is JB or KK? Bob, Have you seen this? I downloaded it last night, I have not had the time to load it up as of yet. Will let everyone know more later.

Comment

Originally posted by jetski1963 View Post
      I decided to take a look at what was in that Beelink Directory and saw a newer ROM dated July 15th. does anyone know if this is JB or KK? Bob, Have you seen this? I downloaded it last night, I have not had the time to load it up as of yet. Will let everyone know more later.
      The ROM dated July 15th is a 4.2.2 ROM with the modified launcher and it is seems to be their update_mk908_203j2203_overseas (also with the modified launcher) but they have included Beyond XBMC in the ROM installation for version July 15th.

I think KIT Kat 4.4... is still in the first beta issue from about 1 year ago and it seems the MK908 devices have now been abandoned by the manufacturers.

Comment

Working...
      X