No announcement yet.

iFive 3 AND Mini3 RileyROM 1.0 KitKat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have actually done one for both. I just got a little confused with the retina/non retina versions.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
      I have actually done one for both. I just got a little confused with the retina/non retina versions.
      Sorry to bother you again.
      Tried the iFive_3_Mini3_RileyROM_1.1_ROMKit.zip on my mini 3, but again it only vibrates (after it says Run OK). Let it vibrate for 10 minutes. Will have to install your old one again.

Comment

OK, I will have to look further into that problem. I followed the same procedure as with the last ROM.
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

For now, you should be able to flash v1.0.
          Randy
          Read my BIO Here
          Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
            For now, you should be able to flash v1.0.
            Yes, v1.0 works well. Thanks.

Comment

OK, I have put together a new test ROM from this latest KK firmware.

I'm pretty sure it will work this time, if someone wants to test it for me:

Download
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Donate here

Comment

downloading

Comment

black screen after flashing riley 1.1

Comment

iFive 3

Finally guys, is the any way to make the iFive 3 retina more smooth and faster? Because I only have it 2 days and even the scrolling is annoying! Totally disappointed

Comment

I'm not sure what's going on with your tablet...but my Mini3 Retina is running smoothly with my ROM.

BTW, please discuss the retina version on the thread for that ROM. This one is for the non-retina version of the tablet. It becomes very confusing is you cross devices in the threads...other people have trouble following the information correctly.

Just to be clear, this thread and ROM is for the non-retina versions of the iFive 3 and Mini3 tablets...it won't work on the retina version.
                      Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

excuse me my friend but there is no specific thread for ifive 3 retina edition...

Comment

Randy
                          Read my BIO Here
                          Donate here

Comment

Working...
                          X