Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK902 - SMIC717394 Custom Rom V1 1080p

Hi,

Here is my first version of 1080p MK902 from RKM. This Rom is based on the MK902_1080p official ROM with all not needed Apps removed and tweaked.
    The Rom is rooted and OC kernel included to download as well.

The
    Kernels_MK902_OC_1080p_140114.rar, included 40 different kernels with CPU speed ranging from 1.4 to 1.9.

The Kernels_MK902.OC_VSYNC_108p_140114.rar includes 4 kernels1.6, 1.7. 1.8 amd 1.9 with gpu stock and ddr667 and with the vsynk patch applied.

The kernel included with the rom by default is the 1.6/600/667 with vsynk fix and with this kernelyou should get about 18125 points.

Be careful for cpu speeds above 1.7, the little heatsync this unit have it may not be enough. I use the 1.6/600/667 and it behaves very good and the unit its quite cold.

I install by default few apps as repository so feel free to remove them if you dont need them.

Software included:

- Petrus Reboot App
    - MX Player
    - FreakBrowser
    - No-Frills CPU Control
    - Flash Player Settings
    - Super User
    - Terminal Emulator
    - PlayStore

The first boot will be slow, because its installing obviously and after it starts the first time it needs to install the repository apps, so give it a minute.

ROM MK902
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

OC Kernels
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

OC and fix

Bellow is the link with the new version, well the same one with few extra tweaks.

Whats new:

- New boot animation
    - Changed the default wallpaper
    - Changed the pointing arrow
    - Removed few extra programs
    - Included Beyond XBMC in the pre-installed apps
    - Improve performance in video playback and streaming
    - Improving Camera Image quality
    - NetSpeed Tweaks (buffer size)
    Last edited by smic717394; 03-19-2014, 11:58. Reason: New version link
    For all your computer problems...
    http://www.salvamipc.es

Bravo dude bravo!!!!!!! Always need more ROM devs! Let Me know anything you want tested. Ill post results later tonight.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Downloading and testing right now. Will report back here. Thanks.

Comment

sweet! Can't wait to get home and test it out. Don't forget to credit neomode ro and others
        @µ$ł!Ω

Comment

I dont get it. Which kernel cpu do i use? from the oc fix zip, also the other zip is the same? I need 1608h for 1.6 cpu?

btw you uploaded ''your'' neo's package. LoL :P
          Last edited by INFIN1TY; 03-17-2014, 20:49.

Comment

Sorry I uploaded the wrong rom... i was too tired i guess... I´m uploading now...

Comment

OK. All links updated. Sorry, i had a very long night....

Comment

Antutu 18615 with the standard 1.6 kernel. XBMC gotham runs very smooth wil test Beyond later. Very fast interface with this rom! I like it.

Comment

Little confused what part of this rom did you rebuild is it just the stock kernels as its packaged as a build your own but i see no real changes in boot.img system.img misc.img and Kernel (other then the oc and vidsync packages?) Is this Neos just repacked as build your own what was changed?
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

flashed 5 different kernels no boot got boot loop in all of them

Comment

check new links. I had the rong links.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                        Little confused what part of this rom did you rebuild is it just the stock kernels as its packaged as a build your own but i see no real changes in boot.img system.img misc.img and Kernel (other then the oc and vidsync packages?) Is this Neos just repacked as build your own what was changed?
                        This is based on the official Rikomagic 140308 but the kernels are 1080p, its rooted, removed few apps and pre-install a few.

I didn't personalize it much if its what you referring, because I wanted to keep it closer to the original as possible, plus I didn't have much time, still working on it. I have a new prop file, I´m working on a new animation boot, maybe add few more apps, backgrounds.

I got this working with the 1.6 kernel, and in xbmc i got 24 frames, no skipping, no jumping, no overheating and on Antutu i get 18500 points.

This ROM its not Neos, at least i think its not. What part of the rom you see it as Neos?

Comment

Mine runs fine with the 1.6 600 667 kernel. You need To download the new links scooter.

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Comment

ok i re download tonight, was late night testing other box for someone else, looks like great antutu scores with the 1080p kernel too.

good work on rom Smic i had wrong files downloaded so ill re load tonight had to debug system for new testing so my be my end too as other roms screwed up last night.

long night lol.....

my lowly x5 mini just got a update too so i wana check that out too lmao..... no time damit....

Comment

Okay, i kept everything but flashed the kernel to 1.7 & 667RAM box doesnt get hot ''yet'' will test it and see if it remains good when using XBMC. Its awesomely fast with 1.7. Report back if there is any issues, keeping it running now.

Antutu a bit higher ofcourse and stable for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X