MK902 - SMIC717394 Custom Rom V1 1080p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems the app not accurate working.
    Last edited by INFIN1TY; 03-20-2014, 09:37.

Comment

that's exactly what I was thinking. The purpose of heatsinks are in the name. They only disperse the heat off the ram/gpu/cpu, but with one vent hole on the small enclosed box that heat gets trapped and can potentially be detramental to the life expectancy of the hardware. Fans/moving air are the ultimate in cooling! Even a rear fan blowing out will help substancially to release that trapped heat.
      @µ$ł!Ω

Comment

Re: MK902 - SMIC717394 Custom Rom V1 1080p

Anybody get XBMC to run?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
        Donations--> Paypal

Comment

I don't think anybody has had a issue running xbmc spmc or bxbmc. As far as running 1080p smoothly on the variations of xbmc, i believe that question has been answered in a previous post claiming the 1.7 Kernel played 1080p at 24 fps which is great.
          @µ$ł!Ω

Comment

XBMC & 720p/1080p run fine. NAS / ext. HDD over streaming all day though.. Third party streaming sucks!

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: MK902 - SMIC717394 Custom Rom V1 1080p

Originally posted by Nowandlayda View Post
              I don't think anybody has had a issue running xbmc spmc or bxbmc. As far as running 1080p smoothly on the variations of xbmc, i believe that question has been answered in a previous post claiming the 1.7 Kernel played 1080p at 24 fps which is great.
              Originally posted by INFIN1TY View Post
              XBMC & 720p/1080p run fine. NAS / ext. HDD over streaming all day though.. Third party streaming sucks!

Thanks.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
              Last edited by micromod777; 03-22-2014, 04:22.
              Donations--> Paypal

Comment

Nas and 3rd party working fine for me? Anyways with a few customs out now some choices for the masses now,

lets get Kitkat on this puppy!!!!!!!!!
                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I might be wrong but last I checked (3 months ago) hardware accel builds of xbmc on kitkat were non existent. I forgot if it was strictly ART being the problem or if the system libs are configed totally different. Regardless, if it hasn't happened yet, someone will figure it out!
                  @µ$ł!Ω

Comment

Originally posted by Nowandlayda View Post
                    I might be wrong but last I checked (3 months ago) hardware accel builds of xbmc on kitkat were non existent. I forgot if it was strictly ART being the problem or if the system libs are configed totally different. Regardless, if it hasn't happened yet, someone will figure it out!

check again and start reading kitkat for all its already running on a lot of boxes just have to get the base with wifi blue tooth for 902 into that and start testing and get d33 back the issues as we go.
                    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

kitkat with art on a rk3188 would be blazing fast! If xbmc he accel is available for kitkat with art then I say lets get to geekin and tweakin!!!
                      @µ$ł!Ω

Comment

however I do know for a fact that art replaces dalvik vm so the system partition will have to be increased
                        @µ$ł!Ω

Comment

just did a lol geeksearch. Kitkat running AOT instead of JIT (ART vs. Dalvik) needs a recommended 1.5 times expansion of the system partition. With my xbmc data folder being 1.2g I'd say you should ATLEAST double the size of the system. I wouldn't recommend this on an 8 gig mk902 without expanded sd storage. But art increases ram by 10 percent and cpu by 20 and since the aps are compiled to run natively in the system rather than the JIT it takes a crap ton of strain off the CPU. Seems like a win/win to make this beast even beafier!!!
                          @µ$ł!Ω

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                            Nas and 3rd party working fine for me? Anyways with a few customs out now some choices for the masses now,

lets get Kitkat on this puppy!!!!!!!!!

Yea, NAS runs fine. But streaming over WiFi with ice films & mash up doesn't ..not for me though.

I'll try it when I'm at my own place though this is a WiFi spot im using atm. Good signal 4 bars but

not great with ice/mash keeps going back into link list or stops. (most of the time)

Showbox works though.

Comment

you must be using a gotham build? Spmc listed on the mixixforums works perfect on even the stock mk902. Also make sure your xbmc is configured correctly for the new mashup source. Can't really talk about it here because I'm pretty sure its against forum rules, but if you don't know look it up on google. as far as network attatched storage spmc works for me as well. beyond xbmc has, for me atleast, been a crap spmc build.
                              @µ$ł!Ω

Comment

try this http://minixforums.com/threads/how-t...nd-spdif.2071/
                                @µ$ł!Ω

Comment

Working...
                                X