X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-10b

hello,
    here is the download link for pre010b:
    At Minix we strive for exceptional detail and unparalleled quality in products and materials, standing firmly behind the enduring, premium quality of our products. Our products aspire for more through quality design that is built to last, and small but thoughtful details that make the biggest difference.

in case anyone isn't following the minixforums.

Comment

Originally posted by benny638 View Post
      hello,
      here is the download link for pre010b:
      At Minix we strive for exceptional detail and unparalleled quality in products and materials, standing firmly behind the enduring, premium quality of our products. Our products aspire for more through quality design that is built to last, and small but thoughtful details that make the biggest difference.

in case anyone isn't following the minixforums.
      So do I need to download Minix Neo X7 - Stock Pre-010 "flashable" ROM (428 megs) first? And then pre010 beta #2 ?

Comment

Bluetooth not working?

Thanks Bob!!

Flashed it, but I can't seem to get Bluetooth working. I switch it on, but it won't go on. Anyone here got bluetooth working?
        Want to thank me for my work? Donate to one of the administrators of this forum here or here, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by BubbaLovesTV View Post
          So do I need to download Minix Neo X7 - Stock Pre-010 "flashable" ROM (428 megs) first? And then pre010 beta #2 ?
          Yes.
          - Download "pre010b.zip"
          - Put it in the root of the SDCard
          - Rename as "update.zip"
          - Boot the X7
          - At the and of the boot process wait until you see a message asking you to apply the founded update
          - Choose yes
          - The X7 reboot and apply the firmware upgrade
          - At the end choose yes to delete the .zip from the SDCard

I confirm this method works also with the Finless "ROM -> Minix Neo X7 - Stock ROM "root" kit - update.zip (2 megs)" root kit. Simply extract the file in the zip file and follow the same process listed above.

Bye,
          tode

Comment

Re: Flashable stock Minix X7 Pre-010 ROM

Originally posted by Finless View Post
            FYI, one of the reasons I have not jumped on the 010 release and made a 1.9 ROM is because this is a BETA 010. I have been waiting for the final release to build from thus saving double work. As you know I work on many many other devices so time is a little limited!
            However, if the final 010 is not around the corner soon, I may have to bite the bullet and do it. Again it's how many people really want 1.9 based on a BETA?

Bob
            Final V10 version is out ;-)

Waiting you to build a Finless v2.0 based on this...

THANKS

Enviado desde mi hlte mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Hi, i'm actually on a 008 rooted with cwm.. If i want upgrade to FW10, is it anyway for do this via cwm without lose anything??

Or i must do a full nandroid upgrade to 009 before..
              thx

Comment

Originally posted by jcespi2005 View Post
                Final V10 version is out ;-)

Waiting you to build a Finless v2.0 based on this...
                THANKS
                V10 seems to be very stable. Waiting for your ROM based on V10

Comment

Originally posted by Ico747 View Post
                  V10 seems to be very stable. Waiting for your ROM based on V10
                  With oc kernels please.

Comment

Originally posted by and4468 View Post
                    With oc kernels please.
                    there are no oc-kernels right now for fw 010 ;D
                    its because the kernel is inside the boot.img so tehre is no way to install a kernel after flash the firmware.
                    maybe in the future

take a look inside this posting pls
                    -->> http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-stock-010-rom

Comment

Link is dead. Please re-up the FW please.

Flashable stock Minix X7 Pre-010 ROM

Comment

update package for v010?

Below is also a update package I made that will root the stock firmware!
                        Yes, it's an update.zip NOT something you flash! Instructions are inside the zip.
                        Read them and use it if you want full root on 010 firmware.

Just to make sure... You write that the UPDATE is for 010 firmware (that's what I have) but the file inside mentions PRE-010. I don't want to brick my device, so who can confirm that this update.zip works on a minix X7 with 010 FW?

Comment

@soyin! To root official 010 final you better use this: it is from new Minix forum and was as first in the old unofficial forum, .zips in the thread provided from a moderator of the forum, Gufone, you can trust him

Regards
                          Alessandro

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
                          There is also, provided at your convenience, the .zip to UNROOT the device, so if you have to mod some files and nothing more, you can unroot afterwards.

Comment

Great advice Alessandro

Originally posted by vn800art View Post
                            @soyin! To root official 010 final you better use this: it is from new Minix forum and was as first in the old unofficial forum, .zips in the thread provided from a moderator of the forum, Gufone, you can trust him

Regards
                            Alessandro

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
                            There is also, provided at your convenience, the .zip to UNROOT the device, so if you have to mod some files and nothing more, you can unroot afterwards.
                            Great advice and a SUPER link. My minix X7 (010) is rooted now and a really was a piece of cake. Titanium backup runs now as does root explorer. I'll install some servers with ports below 1024 and then I'm happy. On my nexus 7 I also changed the stock kernel for a better one (the franco kernel) but for minix I don't know if there are better ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                              Hey folks I figured some would like this. I know many will say WTF is up with Bob? Well read on.

This is the Stock Minix Pre-010 ROM in a flashable format.
                              Nothing has been changed!
                              Hi Bob,

Can you do a flashable Stock ROM for final 010 FW please?
                              Noobs like me will thank you very much.

I want to reflash my Minix and I can't find any .img stock ROM (I lost my data after a raid failure on my PC).
                              I can't find 008 .img either but it will be much easier with a 010 stock flashable ROM.

Thank's a lot
                              Last edited by kretzu77; 12-23-2014, 09:20.

Comment

kretzu77

Here is a link to official stock Minix neo X7 010 firmware... fallow the instructions.

Also here are all the Minix official stock firmwares for neo X7...

Hope thats helps

Comment

Working...
                                X