No announcement yet.

New Ugoos 3D launcher UT2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDIT: Took the plunge and installed the 1080 KK rom. Wasn't thinking and now I no longer have root access. Wonder if there's a way to root this??[/QUOTE]

I used KINGO ANDROID ROOT

www.kingoapp.com

Comment

Originally posted by wayner View Post
      EDIT: Took the plunge and installed the 1080 KK rom. Wasn't thinking and now I no longer have root access. Wonder if there's a way to root this??
      I used KINGO ANDROID ROOT

www.kingoapp.com[/QUOTE]

No need now. I just installed wassers 1.25 it's much better for me. That 1080 kitkat was very laggy on HD video. A couple buttons on the remote didn't function. The app manager gets hung. It was very hard to read the settings menu because of it being at 120dpi vs wassers being at 240dpi. Wassers also had a better benchmark with Antutu by about 600 points.

Maybe it was all due to the 1080 install and the 720 might have suited me better. Gonna stick with this for a while and see how his KK rom is when he finishes it.

Great work wasser!
      FLHT = Harley
      HEMI = 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT
      Cause I've been asked.

Comment

since using this my box it has completely shut down on average 1 twice a day.
        used the launcher for about a week before going back to default launcher .
        will back up my stuff and use the custom rom again.

Comment

Working...
        X