X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pincer View Post
    Have you tried Tech1 method?

and
    Just quick video about rooting an Android TV! Make sure that you have Enabled "Debugging" or else it won't work!MirrorUpload: http://www.linkbucks.com/CoApxG...

Note, it's different from how to install ROM, in this (Rooting) you need power supply, keep the tv and pc nearby to see if device rebooting, (i click the .bat command after i click "connect to pc"), before pressing "space bar", again click "connect to pc" then follow the instruction..,
    Yes, I finally got it rooted using this method. But, now I can not get super user to install. I think I have tried every SU app in the app store, and more than once. I do thank you for your help.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

KitKat very stable

I was bairly using this box because it was soooo unstable. I tried every rom that would run on this machine, but they all had problems of freezing or rebooting. I really don't care if it is a 4.0 or 6.0 android rom, I just want it to be stable. After installing this 4.4.2 rom, I am amazed at how stable it is. I have not had one reboot or freeze or apps crashing. I am not saying it is perfect, on the contrary, it has a lot of faults. Right now, I would say it is the most stable out of my other boxes.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
        Yes, I finally got it rooted using this method. But, now I can not get super user to install. I think I have tried every SU app in the app store, and more than once. I do thank you for your help.
        well, in my device, root explorer and super user is automatically install, but not bussy box and other apk included. my board is v3 with mtk chip.

what board version is yours?

Comment

Working...
        X