Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie Needs Help

Hi Guys.
    I brought a T-R42 device. It worked 3 days when i asked the supplier to give me firmware for 1080p.
    He gave me boot & kernel file for it and i updated as per instruction with DevTool. After the update, It worked for a day and than started rebooting randomly. Than it stopped booting up completely. I tried flashing new wasser firmware and it booted up once, Then when i went into settings it switched off. Now it just does not boot up. Every time i press the start switch, Blue light comes up and after few seconds it goes off again.

I flashed stock firmware from http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...351-V2-0-board using batchtool but no luck. Same situation.

Does anyone know what might be the issue?

Thanks

Bit more detail on the issue.
    I managed to flash the stock rom again and it booted up showing android text on the screen. Before the boot can be completed, It restarted again showing android text on the screen and than it died.

Now it just does not start up again.

Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Iru786 View Post
      Bit more detail on the issue.
      I managed to flash the stock rom again and it booted up showing android text on the screen. Before the boot can be completed, It restarted again showing android text on the screen and than it died.

Now it just does not start up again.

Any ideas?
      The only thing I could think of is change your power supply (defective), if that fails then you need a new device.

Comment

Working...
      X