Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM Download] Tronsmart Vega S89 Standard and Elite version new stock firmware solve the XBMC A/V SYNC problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would rather try ur Rom Bob than theirs, I got burned last time waste my time trying it 3-4times and no 5G no point on trying this one since is no log that they fix it
    Thx again Bob for ur efforts.

Comment

[ROM Download] Tronsmart Vega S89 Standard and Elite version new stock firmware solve the XBMC A/V SYNC problem

I just try the newest firmeware on vega s89 standard, the 5g wifi is working,kernel for the firmware is
      Wed Apr 23 18:12:46 cst 2014

Build number
      101k4

The crazy 5g wifi problem you guys report drive me crazy!!

I have shipped the vega s89 standard sample to bob!

Let bob find what the problem!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Looking for developers
      http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
        I just try the newest firmeware on vega s89 standard, the 5g wifi is working,kernel for the firmware is
        Wed Apr 23 18:12:46 cst 2014

Build number
        101k4

The crazy 5g wifi problem you guys report drive me crazy!!

I have shipped the vega s89 standard sample to bob!

Let bob find what the problem!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Thx for that Eric I hope Bob will fix it because is so weird how come u get 5g an Us don't

Comment

5GHz WiFi

I don't know what the problem is with your 5GHz WiFi, but I know some routers, that will get sometimes problems with the dual-band-mode (e.g. Asus RT N66U, Netgear...) ...
          (Maybe because of same IP and/or MAC at both bands and 'missing' standards)

Do you try to connect to 5GHz WiFi with explicit selected 5GHz at settings or with automatic?
          1. disable WiFi and delete all your network-settings at box
          2. you have to do a 'hard reset' and new setup at the router
          3. enable WiFi at the box with explicit selected 5GHz at settings and do the needing network-setups

At that moment, you are switch back to 2.4GHz you maybe get back the problems and must reuse step 1. - 3. ...
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

thanks for your reply tom.

also guys, i have finished mirror the firmware to mediafire.

here is the download link for the vega s89 standard:

i hope you guys can help to test if the 5G wifi working.

i test in my office,it works without problem.

Please don't worry guys, i am working hard in this problem, and promise it will be solved soon.

if you find your 5g wifi don't work, please let me know your router brand and model.

thanks
            Eric
            Looking for developers
            http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
              I don't know what the problem is with your 5GHz WiFi, but I know some routers, that will get sometimes problems with the dual-band-mode (e.g. Asus RT N66U, Netgear...) ...
              (Maybe because of same IP and/or MAC at both bands and 'missing' standards)

Do you try to connect to 5GHz WiFi with explicit selected 5GHz at settings or with automatic?
              1. disable WiFi and delete all your network-settings at box
              2. you have to do a 'hard reset' and new setup at the router
              3. enable WiFi at the box with explicit selected 5GHz at settings and do the needing network-setups

At that moment, you are switch back to 2.4GHz you maybe get back the problems and must reuse step 1. - 3. ...
              With the first firmware when I go into wireless I can see both of my internal network access points, when I apply the latest firmware I can only see the 2.4Ghz network.

When I apply back on the old firmware I can again see both networks.

Also don't forget that with the new firmware bluetooth stopped working too.

Strange they are both on the same chip wouldn't you say

Honestly it's not my router that is the issue here, I've worked in IT for 20years. God I now feel old.

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
                thanks for your reply tom.

also guys, i have finished mirror the firmware to mediafire.

here is the download link for the vega s89 standard:

i hope you guys can help to test if the 5G wifi working.

i test in my office,it works without problem.

Please don't worry guys, i am working hard in this problem, and promise it will be solved soon.

if you find your 5g wifi don't work, please let me know your router brand and model.

thanks
                Eric
                I will test that tonight, I didn't have time yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by rad View Post
                  And if you are sure it is the box, maybe it is helpful if you give some log files, so e.g. tronsmart maybe able to analyse them...
                  (other testers with the same problem are also welcome to attach some log files )
                  http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?12194-Tronsmart-Vega-s89-Standard-Elite-FAQ-READ-THIS-FIRST&p=169520&viewfull=1#post169520

(http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post169956)
                  RK3288 Devices
                  - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                  Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                  Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                  Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

And if you are sure it is the box, maybe it is helpful if you give some log files, so e.g. tronsmart maybe able to analyse them...
                    (other testers with the same problem are also welcome to attach some log files )
                    http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?12194-Tronsmart-Vega-s89-Standard-Elite-FAQ-READ-THIS-FIRST&p=169520&viewfull=1#post169520

(http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post169956)

How do you do log on the square m8 not developers section with debug so no adb

Square also have same issue netgear d6300 old firmware 18/04 both 2.4ghz and 5ghz , yesterday release only 2.4ghz also not Bluetooth.

blinking slight little more stable

JustMe
                    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by rad View Post
                      Let me know how it goes, Im tired on trying them all latest updates for m8,s89 etc are the same no 5G no BT, im happy with Bob's Rom 1.2,i hope will come with another one based on the latest Rom and includes 5G

Comment

Originally posted by nutzu View Post
                        Let me know how it goes, Im tired on trying them all latest updates for m8,s89 etc are the same no 5G no BT, im happy with Bob's Rom 1.2,i hope will come with another one based on the latest Rom and includes 5G
                        Yeah me too mate

Comment

Even that I explained to Eric what is the problem but still I don't get it how him get the 5G?,btw i have an asus router N65u,and I reset it many time thinking is my router but seams like is the latest software.

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                            How do you do log on the square m8 not developers section with debug so no adb
                            That's a really big problem, because there also exist a solution calls 'ADB WiFi' but I never try it and you have the WiFi problems at that moment, but have a look at
                            I thought some people might appreciate the instructions to get adb working over WiF: Type this in your terminal emulator on your One X: su setprop service.adb.tcp.port 5555 stop adbd start adbd (5555 can be whatever you want.) Then check it...

maybe it also works at LAN (but I'm not sure, if it is able to use LAN and WiFi at the same time)...

But normally, if you have su, you should also be able to user the shell commands local at a terminal emulation for android (maybe you have to type 'busybox ' in front of the command) and copy the files to ext. SD ...
                            RK3288 Devices
                            - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Sorry guys, but only crying 'It doesn't work' will never help anybody without more qualified information... e.g. logs, router, etc.
                              Maybe they chanced not only the driver also something at the protocol...

I also know many problems at Gbit LAN... devices (e.g. SAT receiver) or PC cards which not work with some switches but with other switches it will work...
                              RK3288 Devices
                              - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Sorry guys, but only crying 'It doesn't work' will never help anybody without more qualified information... e.g. logs, router, etc.
                                Maybe they chanced not only the driver also something at the protocol...

I also know many problems at Gbit LAN... devices (e.g. SAT receiver) or PC cards which not work with some switches but with other switches it will work...
                                but can't you see and compare the 18/04 had both wifi displaying in ap list and yesterdays firmware loses the 5ghz so if an engineer is present they would know what they changed they would have change log of mods they did

I will try the wifi adb and see how I go

JustMe
                                Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Working...
                                X