CX919ii Finless Rom 2 - USB Flash Drive Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CX919ii Finless Rom 2 - USB Flash Drive Problem

Hi, I recently flashed Finless 2.0 KK rom on to my CX919ii stick, using the included J22 HD kernel. The rom is great, but I have a problem with my 32gb USB flash drive unmounting randomly. I get an error message "The SD Card has unmounted unexpectedly."

The USB drive is fine if i attach it via a powered hub, but if I plug it in to the back of the CX919ii then I get this problem. Flashing a 720 kernel seems to solve the problem and my flash drive works happily. My flash drive also worked well when i was on stock.

Ideally I'd not like to have to carry around a USB hub, and would like to leave the flash drive plugged in permanently on a 1080p setup. I'm a a newbie to all this so can anyone tell me what might be going wrong, recommend a solution, or possibly recommend a different HD kernel to try?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Squire100 View Post
    Hi, I recently flashed Finless 2.0 KK rom on to my CX919ii stick, using the included J22 HD kernel. The rom is great, but I have a problem with my 32gb USB flash drive unmounting randomly. I get an error message "The SD Card has unmounted unexpectedly."

The USB drive is fine if i attach it via a powered hub, but if I plug it in to the back of the CX919ii then I get this problem. Flashing a 720 kernel seems to solve the problem and my flash drive works happily. My flash drive also worked well when i was on stock.

Ideally I'd not like to have to carry around a USB hub, and would like to leave the flash drive plugged in permanently on a 1080p setup. I'm a a newbie to all this so can anyone tell me what might be going wrong, recommend a solution, or possibly recommend a different HD kernel to try?

Thanks in advance.
    Hi, sounds like a power problem to me. try a better psu for your stick. That`s why you have problem with 1080p setup.

Comment

Originally posted by babnik80 View Post
      Hi, sounds like a power problem to me. try a better psu for your stick. That`s why you have problem with 1080p setup.
      I'm using a 2A usb plug - but I'm using a long USB wire. Maybe that's it? Thanks for the tip - will try another PSU and/or shorter cable.

Comment

Working...
      X