new firmware cx-919 ii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new firmware cx-919 ii

Voor news there is soms new firmware for the cx-919 iihttp://www.ozota.nl/download-center/

I didn't try i yet because i am not formiliar with installing new firmware.

I am running this version of kit Kat (downloaded it from ugoos.net). It seems to be running fine, Netflix works and XBMC 13 runs good. The NPO app is still giving problems..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ZP980 met Tapatalk

Comment

Location can not be activated, what can be wrong?

Comment

Re: new firmware cx-919 ii

Originally posted by dimon4ik86 View Post
        Location can not be activated, what can be wrong?
        What do you mean exactly? When do you get that message?

Comment

Originally posted by jg77 View Post
          What do you mean exactly? When do you get that message?

in settings I can not turn on location. with you too or does it?

Comment

New Firmware Allminipc KitKat 4.4.2 for CX-919 II

http://allminipc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1185
            Last edited by dimon4ik86; 05-12-2014, 16:15.

Comment

Originally posted by dimon4ik86 View Post
              in settings I can not turn on location. with you too or does it?
              I just checked, but I don't seem to be able to enable the location feature. Also location based apps don't work the way they should. For me that's no problem btw.. But it looks like a firmware issue indeed.

Comment

To bad that NPO does not work. Do you have a solution to get NPO running. that was one of the reasons that I bought the CX-919 II.

Comment

Originally posted by albinonotjes View Post
                  To bad that NPO does not work. Do you have a solution to get NPO running. that was one of the reasons that I bought the CX-919 II.
                  I haven't seen the NPO app running on any Android stick or box with either 4.2 and 4.4. That is still a big issue for NPO which they should fix. I use the XBMC addons to view their streams. I have the cx-919ii and the Minix Neo X7 both same results.

Comment

I haven't seen the NPO app running on any Android stick or box with either 4.2 and 4.4. That is still a big issue for NPO which they should fix. I use the XBMC addons to view their streams. I have the cx-919ii and the Minix Neo X7 both same results.

I do run NPO app without problems on 4.4.2 kitkat beta.

But the latest official (non-beta) ROMS cause trouble with the NPO and RTL XL app for me too. For example the NPO app won't start any streams and the RTL XL app won't load video's.

So for now I stick to the beta rom where the NPO and RTL XL do work.

I wish I could use these new kernels 4.x from d33, but they are not supported/working with the beta ROMS.

XBMC indeed works fine on any ROM.

Device: CX919-II
                    Kernel 2.07 d33
                    Finless ROM 2.0 4.4.2 kitkat BETA.

Comment

Originally posted by roooii View Post
                      I do run NPO app without problems on 4.4.2 kitkat beta.

But the latest official (non-beta) ROMS cause trouble with the NPO and RTL XL app for me too. For example the NPO app won't start any streams and the RTL XL app won't load video's.

So for now I stick to the beta rom where the NPO and RTL XL do work.

I wish I could use these new kernels 4.x from d33, but they are not supported/working with the beta ROMS.

XBMC indeed works fine on any ROM.

Device: CX919-II
                      Kernel 2.07 d33
                      Finless ROM 2.0 4.4.2 kitkat BETA.
                      It is strange though, the NPO 'uitzending gemist' part of the app is starting the stream and then after like 15 minutes or so it never stops buffering, the stream quality is pretty good though.
                      The overall performance of the official 4.4 rom is good, startup from cold boot is fast, switching between apps is very good. Also I now finally can use the build-in bluetooth for my keyboard from like 4 meters away.

Can you tell me a bit about the rom you are using, your experience?

Comment

It is strange though, the NPO 'uitzending gemist' part of the app is starting the stream and then after like 15 minutes or so it never stops buffering, the stream quality is pretty good though.
                        The overall performance of the official 4.4 rom is good, startup from cold boot is fast, switching between apps is very good. Also I now finally can use the build-in bluetooth for my keyboard from like 4 meters away.

Can you tell me a bit about the rom you are using, your experience?
                        I do have this unending buffering problem too with the official roms. No problems with the beta rom, except for audio/video out of sync.

Comment

Originally posted by roooii View Post
                          I do have this unending buffering problem too with the official roms. No problems with the beta rom, except for audio/video out of sync.
                          I'll keep using xbmc for NPO streams than

Comment

Working...
                          X