No announcement yet.

S82(Beelink)/S89(Tronsmart) 102K4 Stock ROM in ZIP format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That 86F is your battery temperature, and tronsmart s89 don't have a battery. I made the same error, I thought that was CPU temperature but it is not. I drilled some holes on top and on the sides and and added a small fan on top extracting the hot air and when running XBMC the temperature stays between 116-122F and when not running XBMC it goes down to 114F. Before the mods it would go anywhere from 141 to 150F with XBMC and up to 129F without XBMC. I just installed CPU temperature from Google play and now I can monitor the CPU temperature at all times. My granddaughter is watching a movie right now through mashup and the temperature is fluctuating between 116 to 122F.

Comment

Re: NEW - S82(Beelink)/S89(Tronsmart) 102K4 Stock ROM in ZIP format

Originally posted by manati45 View Post
      That 86F is your battery temperature, and tronsmart s89 don't have a battery. I made the same error, I thought that was CPU temperature but it is not. I drilled some holes on top and on the sides and and added a small fan on top extracting the hot air and when running XBMC the temperature stays between 116-122F and when not running XBMC it goes down to 114F. Before the mods it would go anywhere from 141 to 150F with XBMC and up to 129F without XBMC. I just installed CPU temperature from Google play and now I can monitor the CPU temperature at all times. My granddaughter is watching a movie right now through mashup and the temperature is fluctuating between 116 to 122F.
      Thanks newbie mistake here .. as for the audio in ustvnow getting big delay

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Comment

Just an update: Movie finished and got out of XBMC and switched to home screen and cpu temperature dropped to 105F. It would probably be alright without any mods I guess these CPUs are made to run hot, but I just like to tinker and play with it plus the lower the temperature the better it runs.

Comment

I couldn't find 'CPU temperature' at play store?
          Only 'Temp+CPU V2' or 'TempMonitor'...
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
            You can use Xposed framework with CPU Temp module.

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
              I just went to google play and it is there. It is the second one afterCPU-Z.

Comment

Yup going back to 1.4 finless this one does not sync my audio really big delay its the firmware on my device I know it

Comment

I am still on finless 1.4 and latest XBMC nightlies and I have no issues with A/V sync. I am just waiting for Finless 1.5.

Comment

Ya Im using 102k4 now going back to 1.4 its better

Comment

I just went to google play and it is there. It is the second one afterCPU-Z.
                      Ok, fond it... with temperature curve... that's nice
                      RK3288 Devices
                      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Good. Finless just posted a while ago Finless 1.5 Rom, I just downloaded it and will be trying it out in the morning. Will post results.
                        Last edited by manati45; 05-21-2014, 05:03. Reason: spelling

Comment

I know that 1500 points more or less in a benchmark is not that of a big deal... But i found it strange to look at the changelog ''improved'' atuntu and mine got worse ... I am not complaining i just thought i share

This is what i was getting before:

After long testing with all roms i can say that 100k4 has the Best frames per second while playing full hd content and the worst atuntu benchamarks .. Can someone explain this to me ???
                          With 100k4 you get a rock solid 60 FPS maybe even higher while on the newer roms your FPS drops at an average of 8-9 FPS !!!
                          I am confused by this .. I think if someone built on top of 100k4 that would be the best choice...
                          Here i made a video comparing the S89 with MX Linux and the rom was at 100k4 !! The fps were rock solid at 60 fps !!! The same movie with 101k4 or 102k4 drops the FPS rate to an average of 52 but it evem goes below 50 many times !!!!

Comment

I just tried this update, but I got a recovery menu.

Instruction says I need to use a mouse to select "Apply updated from EXT".
                            I had USB mouse connected but could not move cursor. So I unplugged the
                            USB dongle, and tried a regular USB mouse but still the highlight is stuck
                            in "reboot system" now and can not move it.

Am I missing something? Should I just turn off the box and try again?

I just restarted and tried it again. This time it updated without the recovery
                            menu. All good now.

Sorry for all the fuss.
                            Last edited by skyisle; 05-22-2014, 04:26.

Comment

Working...
                            X