Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to control your NEO X8-H with your Android Smartphone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mito View Post
    Is there any change to mirror the screen/display of the Neo to an Android Tablet or smartphone? So it would be possible to control the Neo for listening music without switching the TV on.
    VNC? TeamViewer?
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Re: How to control your NEO X8-H with your Android Smartphone?

Originally posted by dems86 View Post
      For XBMC use I recommend Yatse (it's in the Play Store). Hands down the best XBMC remote I have used on Android, it's just fantastic.
      Yep been using yatse since alpha.. Best xbmc remote hands down. Wish it had a controllable mouse cursor and we could use it on the whole android interface

Comment

what about iPhone is there a way to use that to. ?

Comment

Originally posted by Brinis View Post
          what about iPhone is there a way to use that to. ?
          Yeah, doorstop. Just kidding 😉

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

I use my samsung for that kidding to.

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
            Yeah, doorstop. Just kidding 

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

I tried yatze but it requires my IP address and port number to connect. I put in my x8h IP address but I don't what my port number is. Is the port number on my MINIX x8h or is it on my router, can you advise?

Comment

port have to put it in the xbmc settings as well as the name and ip is the minix (I guess put fixed ip)

Comment

Originally posted by rick390 View Post
                  I tried yatze but it requires my IP address and port number to connect. I put in my x8h IP address but I don't what my port number is. Is the port number on my MINIX x8h or is it on my router, can you advise?
                  Yes, you will find this info within xbmc/settings
                  and the settings info. Then just input it into yatse and it'll work whenever you fire up xbmc. But yatse should have an option in 'manage' within the settings to automatically find it. AFAIK
                  I don't have my box right now or else I'd show you a screenshot

sent from a SM-n900T // TWEAKD☆ROMâ„¢ // ODEXed for speeeed.

Comment

m

it be cool to see a similar phone control app that was on the minix x7, the game controls feature came in very handy and added value to the minix x7 as a whole.

Comment

Google TV remote app

If you are using beta 9, just download the google app from the store,,works awesome.

Comment

It is not working with X8H

I am using a new X8-H and the google TV remote is working, even Yatse for the XBMC. But I can not use the Remote IME. It cannot find the X8 IP Adress. Do I have to change something at the X8? Some access for the remote? I just need a possibility to change the size of maps in Google Earth or in sone games. Where can I find my firmware version?

Comment

This thing doesn't work with finless roms. Does anybody know any alternatives?

Comment

Working...
                          X