If you have any good advice to R89,Pls post here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FadeFx View Post
    I think poor Acceptance of those sat receivers is mainly due to missing ci/ci+ slot making it impossible to view pay tv...
    I'm looking HD+ (normally need CI+)
    I think ORF isn't also any problem
    Nothing you can't handle at connax with the right emu

SKY is another story because of pairing but this you can't also fix with CI/CI+ (at the moment) but maybe I'm wrong because I don't use/own it....
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

AW: If you have any good advice to R89,Pls post here

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
      I'm looking HD+ (normally need CI+)
      I think ORF isn't also any problem
      Nothing you can't handle at connax with the right emu

SKY is another story because of pairing but this you can't also fix with CI/CI+ (at the moment) but maybe I'm wrong because I don't use/own it....
      Didnt speak of pirating it because average joe wont do that...

Comment

Yes I've used amiko, vu+, optibox just to name a few but found them sluggish on the sti chipset mainly because enigma was mainly written for broadcom chipsets I guess but they are a lot cheaper than vu+ dreambox etc so I guess you get what you pay for and how deep you want to get into it. I'm out of the sat game now though.

Anyway, off topic here

Yes, it would be cool if a separate usb dvb-s2 tuner could be connected to the r89 or other devices so any ideas would be great

Comment

Originally posted by FadeFx View Post
          Didnt speak of pirating it because average joe wont do that...
          I also didn't talk about pirating, I talk about emu which means emulating the correct card reader at connax-card-reader and NOT about some specially emu's which also using keys or about CS...
          I only talk about legal stuff...
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

AW: If you have any good advice to R89,Pls post here

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
            I also didn't talk about pirating, I talk about emu which means emulating the correct card reader at connax-card-reader and NOT about some specially emu's which also using keys or about CS...
            I only talk about legal stuff...
            Sorry, then i got you wrong, i also am no sattellite crack just a average user...

Comment

Originally posted by Jakemate View Post
              ... Yes, it would be cool if a separate usb dvb-s2 tuner could be connected to the r89 or other devices so any ideas would be great
              I have no idea if it also work at the rk3288 but have a look at

EDIT:
              And let me know, if you find a solution (I also need to use a smart mouse because of HD+ SC)
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Cool looks promising, I'll get one and test

Comment

Hardware Acceleration and codecs!

XBMC or KODI is probably the most important program used or needed in a set top box, even though both XBMC or KODI and all ARM SoC devices have serious compatibility issues due to the codecs used in ARM and the PA Player in XBMC and both are waiting on each other to fix the issues, even though XBMC has a specific download supposedly designed for use with just about any android device out there and all the different ARM devices out there that boast using XBMC fully knowing they clash! I would have to say using and having better codec options that would work as well as a PC does other than using Amcodec, Libstagefright and Mediacodec which doesn't allow the most important app to really sell the device, because most people are on to the fact that XBMC will not work properly and XBMC is freeware so they're not losing sales, but they're losing the challenge! XBMC should offer options for use with different players, like SHOW BOX does with a drop down box with a choice of your own players! However, you can manually change the player using a xml file that I created so MX Player Pro would work with less issues... Now, what good is a media box like this without Audio hardware acceleration so people can enjoy Dolby and surround sound and there's only a couple of STB's out there with HDMI in and out with options of 4GB of RAM and 32 to 64GB of Storage and SD Cards holding more than 32GB of storage like other SoC Designs... I hope I didn't waste my time here!

Comment

I use tv headend full capable with android minix x7. that you know rk3188 dont decode mpeg4 h264 ts live tv, sw decoding mpeg2. (not only need cpu decoding. may be xbmc dont support hw decoding this format) I want to try to know capability of tvheadend for rk3288.. my be you can try on your beelink rk3288 device for me.
                    First I need
                    Which NDK and andro-eabi (4.6 -4.8 etc) use rk3288
                    max NDK platform 14-19?
                    where is compatiple kernel (only need linux/dvb files)
                    tvheadend That I think works on rk3288
                    only you need usb-dvb stick modules(driver)
                    I dont compile kernel rk3288 until now. may be oman give guidance for us. later we know that rk3288 live tv performing and server of tvheadend rk3288 (support 1gbit lan)
                    if it work that no need linux XBMC

linux dvb version
                    #ifndef _DVBVERSION_H_
                    #define _DVBVERSION_H_

#define DVB_API_VERSION 5
                    #define DVB_API_VERSION_MINOR 10

#endif /*_DVBVERSION_H_*/

is that compatiple beelink kernel
                    Last edited by taki; 09-29-2014, 07:00.

Comment

TVHEADEND RK3288

ndk r9c
                      platform 17
                      openssl 1.0.2 beta
                      libiconv 1.1.4
                      ffmpeg 2.3
                      #define DVB_API_VERSION 5
                      #define DVB_API_VERSION_MINOR 10
                      support transcode stream (may be work with vpu of rk3288)

your device must be root

copy data to data
                      copy sytem to system
                      if you have your rom support init.d. reboot your device
                      or
                      open terminal
                      write
                      su
                      mkdir /dev/dvb
                      mkdir /data/data/.hts
                      mkdir /data/data/.hts/imagecache
                      mkdir /dev/dvb/adapter0
                      ln -s /dev/dvb0.frontend0 /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0
                      ln -s /dev/dvb0.demux0 /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
                      ln -s /dev/dvb0.dvr0 /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0
                      ln -s /dev/dvb0.dvr0 /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0.ts
                      ln -s /dev/dvb0/ca0 /dev/dvb/adapter0/ca0
                      mkdir /dev/dvb/adapter1
                      ln -s /dev/dvb1.frontend0 /dev/dvb/adapter1/frontend0
                      ln -s /dev/dvb1.demux0 /dev/dvb/adapter1/demux0
                      ln -s /dev/dvb1.dvr0 /dev/dvb/adapter1/dvr0
                      ln -s /dev/dvb1.dvr0 /dev/dvb/adapter1/dvr0.ts
                      ln -s /dev/dvb1/ca0 /dev/dvb/adapter1/ca0
                      chmod 777 /data/data/.hts
                      chmod 777 /data/data/.hts/imagecache
                      chmod 777 /data/dvb*
                      chmod 777 /data/dvb/tvheadend
                      ./data/dvb/tvheadend -C -c /data/data/.hts

later open browser write url
                      127.0.0.1:9981

if you look setup screen that is work

other hand if you have dvb-t-s stick need driver modules. modified init.d script line 7-12 (may be add new line needed modules)
                      for example
                      insmod /system/lib/modules/xxxxxxx.ko
                      insmod /system/lib/modules/xxxxxxxxx.ko
                      insmod /system/lib/modules/xxxxxxxxx.ko
                      insmod /system/lib/modules/xxxxxx.ko
                      insmod /system/lib/modules/xxxxxxx.ko
                      insmod /system/lib/modules/xxxxxxxxxx.ko
                      if I learn to compilie kernel of rk3288. I make

Files

Comment

Working...
                      X