Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW OFFICIAL/CUSTOM CS968 MTK T018 Android TV Multi-Media Super ROM 6/14/2014 {LibMedia.so, Pre-Rooted}}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

write

my english is poor.
    translation by write to you.
    sorry.
    I try to understand.
    still understand little.
    Thanks Tech1.

Comment

ROM difference?

Hi Tech1. I was wondering, what's the difference between this ROM, and the ROM in your other thread located here.

Thanks.

Comment

re

CR11S-CS968-2MPZX19.2-UltraPlus-Android TV-Multi-Media-Super-ROM-Ap6210-20151231_update.img

When I opened this rom interference is stable but 1080p video screen and turns off the TV box.

CS968_2MPZX19.2-MTK-T018-UltraPlus-Android TV-Multi-Media-Super-ROM-20151231_update.img

What's what in this rom wifi nor bluetooth hotspot, do not work.
        For your information ...
        I'm looking for a stable waste of time, but unfortunately no room.

Comment

Originally posted by nazmi28 View Post
          CR11S-CS968-2MPZX19.2-UltraPlus-Android TV-Multi-Media-Super-ROM-Ap6210-20151231_update.img

When I opened this rom interference is stable but 1080p video screen and turns off the TV box.

CS968_2MPZX19.2-MTK-T018-UltraPlus-Android TV-Multi-Media-Super-ROM-20151231_update.img

What's what in this rom wifi nor bluetooth hotspot, do not work.
          For your information ...
          I'm looking for a stable waste of time, but unfortunately no room.
          DO YOU SEE THE ABOVE PHOTOS ..? EVERYTHING WORKS YOU SAY DOESN'T WORK, LOOK AT THE PHOTOS, EVERYTHING WORKS ... PLEASE STOP TELLING PEOPLE THESE THINGS DO NOT WORK ...

YOU ARE TRYING TO INSTALL A ROM BUILD ON YOUR DEVICE, THAT'S NOT MADE FOR YOUR DEVICE ...!

Comment

Ynt: NEW OFFICIAL/CUSTOM CS968 MTK T018 Android TV Multi-Media Super ROM 6/14/2014 {LibMedia.so, Pre-Rooted}}

I tried the above picture , yes, but this time the device turns off when you open the 1080p video ...Umar you know me Tech1

Comment

Originally posted by guptamayank View Post
              Hi Tech1,

I have CS968 MTK T018 Android TV box but whenever I setup box to 1080p mode the screen flickers every 3 -5 seconds.

The screeb does not flickers when I set the mode to 720p.

Please let me know if there is any fix for this.
              It's possible that your TV is the issue. I just went to a vaction trip and hookup my box to the hotel lcd screen, my device was set to 1080 and every 5, 10 min screen went black. I reset my device to 720p and it's working fine. My TV (Panasonic plasma) at home is 720p but I could set my device to either 720p or 1080p and both work fine. If it's not working on 1080p for you, I think it's your TV so just keep your device set at 720p, problem solved!!

Comment

I tried the above picture , yes, but this time the device turns off when you open the 1080p video ...Umar you know me Tech1
                Set your device to 720p and see if your device is OK. Obviously, your TV may only do 720p or your HDMI cable is not the right version.

Comment

Thank you .Tech1 adapt the ROM .Insert the hard disk , but is forced rom .interference is going on and shuts off the screen tv box .I wonder if processors are not enough ?

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi
                  Make sure your external hard disk has its own power supply.

Comment

re

I've tried so hard all.
                    I eventually install this rom.
                    RKM 20140514 MK902-4.4.2.

I do not root rom di these programs to rootl
                    Is androidpc.es_vroot_1.5.2.3544_setup.r.

There is no shortage now stable.

Comment

re

1080p video at youtube distressed.
                      processor to overheat and turn off the tv box itself.
                      4.4.2 does not support flash player and the TV, so the slog box.
                      I solve the solution with dolphin browser.
                      one in ten have flash support.

nice rom now, does not turn off.

Comment

re

Download Stock Android 4.4 KitKat firmware for RKM MK902 TV Box from here , here or here . About this firmware version - Firmware im...

wherein compatible ROM.
                        I think if you want to try good.
                        I would recommend.
                        with the root programs to rootl

Comment

Rooted CS968 MTK T018 Android TV 4.4 KitKat ULTRA-EXTRA-PLUS-SPORTS TV-ENTERTAINMENT-PACKAGE

NEW Just RELEASED 7/17/2014, Official/Custom Rooted CS968 MTK T018 Android TV 4.4 KitKat ULTRA-EXTRA-PLUS-SPORTS TV-ENTERTAINMENT-PACKAGE-Google Android TV Multi- Super ROM With The mosrts APPS, PLUS ALl The Super ROM apps {LibMedia.so Hack READY} ...

The Ultra-Extra-Plus-SPORTS TV- Entertainment Package, NFL, NBA, "FOX SPORTS GO", Major League Baseball {MLB}, Major League Soccer {MLS}, *UFC, ESPN, LIVE TV SPORTS PRO, LIVE TV FROM JUST ABOUT EVERY USA MAJOR CITY, HBOgo, Popcorn Flix, LIVE TV, ESPN Live Sports 24/7, Mobdro, Google Movies TV Worldwide package, Jazz Radio.Com, CNN News, BET And Gotham 1.3 XBMC Built IN {LibMedia.so Hack READY} ... The Ultimate Multi-Media Super ROM Package ...
                          {ESPN, Netflix, HBOgo subscription required}

*AC3 DTS Digital Audio {LibMedia.so Hack}: Please Go To Settings> Sound Devices Manager> RK29_RK1000 PASSTHROUGH ...
                          *If you are NOT using AC3 DTS Digital Audio {LibMedia.so Hack} Please Go To Settings> Sound Devices Manager> Use RK29_RK1000 ...

DOWNLOAD:
                          *Get The ULTRA-EXTRA-PLUS-SPORTS TV-ENTERTAINMENT-PACKAGE-Google Android TV Multi- Super ROM CS968 MTK T018 Super ROM 2MPZX17.7 Version, Just Follow The Link Below ...
                          *{All DOWNLOADS From Now On Will Be In The Top Pinned Post NO MORE SCROLLING ...
                          *Get This ultimate MTK T018 Super ROM 2MPZX19.2 Version HERE
                          https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 ...
                          Last edited by Tech1; 07-27-2014, 05:33.

Comment

Is it possible to set XBMC as the default launcher?

Comment

XBMC Launcher Version

Originally posted by TomThumb View Post
                              Is it possible to set XBMC as the default launcher?
                              TomThumb go here http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...d-XBMC-(Beta-3) and you will find your XBMC launcher version, enjoy ...

Comment

Beware Guys

I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THIS INFO WITH THE COMMUNITY HERE AT LARGE

[/B]

GOOGLE'S COMING ANDROID TV BOXES/GAME CONSOLES MAY NOT SUPPORT ANDROID BROWERS YOU SEE IN THE PHOTO ABOVE ...

{Notice The Flash Player Settings, That Works Just Awesome With Current Android TV 4.4 KitKat Quad Core Boxes Via The Dolphin Browser}

No Browser Support On The Coming Google Android TV Boxes/Game Consoles Means You will Not Have Access To A Ton
                                And Truck Loads Of Vital Online Media Content ...

Lots Of Websites Are Still Delivering Their Media Content Via Flash ..!
                                Without A Web Browser On Your Android TV Box, You Will Be
                                Missing A Lot Of Media Content, Because You Will Not Have Access
                                To Online Media Content Direct From A Website ...

That's where the CloudnetGO CR16 Android TV 3288 SoC Quad Core1080p/4K/ H265
                                Boxes With Gaming Will Have The Advantage Over The Coming Google Android TV Game Console Boxes ...

Comment

Working...
                                X