minix x7 + hdd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flumpster View Post
    Edit : I think you are getting confused because the setting I show above just says Read only : Leave alone. This is just a tick box setting. If left unticked then it is read/write but if ticked then it is read only.
    You're correct... I had thought you were recommending read-only mode... not leaving it disabled as you explained now.

Comment

thanks every1 for your input.flumpster im going to give it ago tonight, and i will let you know how it goes again thanks every1.

Comment

@flumpster ive got it to connect through flashfxp thankks for that. but heres another problem is this

Custom Folder : When the popup appears browse to mnt/usb_storage/USB_DISK0/(name of your hard disk)/ and then click select to accept that folder. This will be where your ftp client on PC will connect to by default.

my hd didn't show its working because i have music on it. and when i looked at flash there was only sdcard0 so do i need to mount it ive turned it on/of and the x7 sees it but its not listed thanks.plus there is nothing in sdcard0.

Comment

Originally posted by seagate1 View Post
          @flumpster ive got it to connect through flashfxp thankks for that. but heres another problem is this

Custom Folder : When the popup appears browse to mnt/usb_storage/USB_DISK0/(name of your hard disk)/ and then click select to accept that folder. This will be where your ftp client on PC will connect to by default.

my hd didn't show its working because i have music on it. and when i looked at flash there was only sdcard0 so do i need to mount it ive turned it on/of and the x7 sees it but its not listed thanks.plus there is nothing in sdcard0.
          If you have music on it and it shows on the X7 then it is already mounted. It might be in a different place to where I said on a different rom or on kitkat so try looking thru all the folders in mnt for it.
          To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

thanks again thats what ill do later.its just the same lay out as the solo2 when opened in flash, ect/bin media folders and so on.i can find my internal hd on the solo2 by looking in media fodler and its seagate 1tb so i will look again plus thanks for the ftp instructions, i find it a lot easier transferring files. ive been doing it that way for 20 years with stb.

Comment

to every1 who had the time and patients to help me with this, especially flumpster for his guide for the ftp. i now have it set up disk was in mnt disk0, life gets easier thank you every1.

Comment

Working...
              X